• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS go here if you want to battle or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to battle or trade give me your friend code here is mine
0344 7745 4420
You can find me around 11:00am to 5:30pm gmt
for the record i have a action replay if you tell me then I won,t use it

[attachment deleted by admin]

To get a friend code, go to the basement in a Pokémon center, and connect once. Leave, check your Pal Pad (you'll get it automatically), and select '(your name)'s Friend Code'. Your friend code will be entered automatically. Remember to connect first or it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to use wifi just go to nintendo wfc settings in the main menu then pick a connection to use then put search for an access point and if it finds a wireless connection from any computer pick one and if it works you are connected. just check the wfc book that comes in almost every game for more info

if anybody wants to trade i have these legendarys they are all shiny!!!

rayquaza
palkia
dialga
groudon
kyogre
deoxys
ho-oh
lugia
you can also ask me for any pokemon you want and i will try to get it
don't worry they are not hacked just give me any pokemon for them

If you want to battle or trade give me your friend code here is mine
0344 7745 4420
You can find me around 11:00am to 5:30pm gmt
for the record i have a action replay if you tell me then I won,t use it

Listen Buddy!

I need a Swinub. if you can guarrentee it by Dawn(1:00pm) I will insure you get on santa's Nice List this year!

KAZA!

[move]>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:([/move]

WHERE ARE YOU?????

[move]>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:([/move]

[size=4pt]You promised...[/size]

i dont have wifi so i have to go outside to use wifi but i can go now by 1:30 i can trade with you. stay in standby in wifi im just going to invite you

i am online as we speak! don't forget to add me on your FC List!

EDIT: you are giving me the Swinub RIght?

EDIT 2: i'll give you the Aggron for the Swinub.

I still don't know how to put pics

1)you need an image hoster, then type in the URL.
2)click on the 'additional options' on the bottom of the post reply box.

And, what would you want for your Ho-Oh? (I don't have Wi-Fi yet though but I will very soon.)

i forgot 2 mention that i can only trade or battle on weekends cause those are the days i go somewhere to use wifi and for the person who wants the ho-oh just give me any pokemon i dont care which one and ill give you your swinub next week whoever is asking for one as long as i can find you

if anybody wants to trade i have these legendarys they are all shiny!!!

rayquaza
palkia
dialga
groudon
kyogre
deoxys
ho-oh
lugia
you can also ask me for any pokemon you want and i will try to get it
don't worry they are not hacked

What do you want for th Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Groudon Kyogre, and Rayquaza? Click on the userbar to see what I've got to offer.

give me any pokemon you want to give me we can trade this saturday cause i cant use wifi until then.reply with giving me your friend code and what time on saturday we can trade

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Ugh, dear God this topic's a spamhole. I'm locking this to prevent further nonsense, everyone involved will be getting a warning. These are topics for discussing and organising trading/battling, not random stupid chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.