• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS GM's trade shop

ok cool. im at work right now but i will be home by 7:30pm pacific time. (four hours from the time of this post.) Will u be able to battle me then?

Well I'm only seeing the post now and if my calculation are right, you want to battle in 25minutes from right now. If I am right, then that should be fine. If we miss that, I will be on around 10GMT tomorrow night since I have a trade scheduled.

[quote author=GodlessM link=topic=6066.msg106602#msg106602 date=1244769358]
[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6066.msg106585#msg106585 date=1244763723]
Wow I'm an idiot... okay, how about Shaymin for Totodile then?

Is it legit or hacked???
[/quote] I got it at Flower Paradise, but I used walk through walls to get to it, so I'm assuming hacked.
[/quote]

It's all the one anyway, I got one off a guy last night.

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6066.msg106991#msg106991 date=1244938912]

Is it legit or hacked???
[/quote] I got it at Flower Paradise, but I used walk through walls to get to it, so I'm assuming hacked.
[/quote]

[/quote]Ah, mkay. I mostly have crappy Pokemon and AR ones, so nevermind.

[quote author=GodlessM link=topic=6066.msg106992#msg106992 date=1244938962]
[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6066.msg106991#msg106991 date=1244938912]

Is it legit or hacked???
[/quote]

[/quote]Ah, mkay. I mostly have crappy Pokemon and AR ones, so nevermind.
[/quote]

No worries, another time maybe.

Guys looking for a Sitrus Berry, my game is officially devoid of berries!!
Just one? I can do just one. Actually I could do a small handful, if you have the patience for a handful of trash mareep.

PM me for some reason you still need one next you log on and we can play PM tag.

Time for an update; added new items that I have and some new Pokemon that may interest people. Also edited what Pokemon I need as some new needs have arisen.

Taking a page out of Linkachu's book, I have gone into the business of shard hunting, so I have updated the original post since a lot has changed since I last did.

Some bad news warrants a bump I'm afraid guys. My trading post will be closed for reassessment as my Platinum broke and I will need some time to see what I have available on my Diamond.

[move][glow=green,1]Tweekification[/glow][/move]

Hey just want to know if the guy offerin the Ev'd metagross wants to swap it for my Ev'd Hitmonlee?
Hp- 226
Att- 333
Def- 132
Sp.Att- 77
Sp.der- 238
Speed- 299

Moves- Blaze kick, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Earthquake
Ability- Reckless (powers moves with recoil damage)

Message me to let me know
Or if anyone else wants to swap a Ev'd Metagross for it message me

[move][glow=green,1]Tweekification[/glow][/move]

Hey just want to know if the guy offerin the Ev'd metagross wants to swap it for my Ev'd Hitmonlee?
Hp- 226
Att- 333
Def- 132
Sp.Att- 77
Sp.der- 238
Speed- 299

Moves- Blaze kick, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Earthquake
Ability- Reckless (powers moves with recoil damage)

Message me to let me know
Or if anyone else wants to swap a Ev'd Metagross for it message me

You do realize that the thread is belonging to one person and not a general trade thread right? The guy is me, and please do not advertise other trades in your posts here.

As far as your offer goes, I'll have to decline.

A battle with me would be shnazzy and are you still in need of a Lugia, and also I can get you alot of shards.

I'm actually not battling at the moment, I forgot to take that part down, sorry.

I have never been in need of a Lugia, you must have misread.

And yes I could use the shards, but what do you want?

if i can get that shiny dugtrio with jolly nature i will be willing to trade any of these pokemon tell me which one you want im willing to offer two of any of these

shiny rayquaza (i think its hacked)
regirock
regice
registeel
suicune
shaymin
regigigas
darkrai
dialga
hacked arceus(traded my friend)
giratina
heatran
uxie
azelf
jirachi(its the event jirachi not hacked) knows draco meteor and is in cherish ball
rotom
ho-oh
kyogre
palkia

if anyone else wants to trade me i want shinies (not hacked) really want a brown rhyhorn 8)