• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Global Link Vote - Winner Announced

So it turns out Arceus has won the vote >:( I'm not happy about it one bit I would rather have a had a Pokemon with a good dream world ability or one of the legendaries that has not been distributed for a while suchs as Deoxys or Jirachi.

What are your thoughts on Arceus winning

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Lame. Arceus is basically banned from all styles of competitive too, so it doesn't really help anyone there either. ;x

Can't say I'm surprised by this though. I just would have rather something else be chosen.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Lame. Arceus is basically banned from all styles of competitive too, so it doesn't really help anyone there either. ;x

Can't say I'm surprised by this though. I just would have rather something else be chosen.

I agree with Katie it's pretty lame. It won in Japan though so I wasn't surprised to see it win elsewhere. :/

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It was bound to happen. I'd have much rather something with an unreleased Dream World ability would have won, because essentially, that's what the Dream World is for :V

Bit of a waste in generally really, because like its already been said, even a different legendary, like the ones who haven't been distributed as recently, would have been a better choice.

Ditto would have been cool. It did make me laugh that Mudkip was quite high on the list. Gotta love him~

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
My thoughts on Arceus winning is that the majority of the Pokemon fanbase are utterly retarded.

...but you already knew that.

Other than possibly getting an Arceus for Pokedex reasons, I'm not thrilled. I knew Mareep had zero chance of winning, but I would like something not so overpowered or banned in tournaments to win. I am disappointed like all of you.