• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Global Link Back Up Tomorrow - New Promotions For Black & White 2 Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
220px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Global_Link_logo.png

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2are due to see their release in the US on the 7th of October, and a European release on the 12th of October. Ahead of the games' release the Pokémon Global Link has once again been down, however it will be making its return tomorrow bringing with it some interesting new promotions for the new games. If you wish to know more, read on!

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Global Link Back Up Tomorrow - New Promotions For Black

I originally missed getting my hands on the Zekrom C-Gear skin (which looks quite pretty) so I'm glad that we're getting another chance to download it and Reshiram/Victini's on BW2. However, truth be told, I was initially hoping that we'd be able to transfer over all of our custom C-Gear skins on BW to BW2. The lack of such a bonus isn't a noteworthy issue but it would've been a nice option to have nonetheless.

Is it so bad that I don't even know what this C-gear thing does yet? :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Considering it was featured heavily in B/W? Yes. ;) It's the Pokétch/Pokégear/etcetera device this gen, and basically serves as the communication centre - things like local trading/battling, connecting to the Global Link, and moving to the Entralink.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Teapot said:
Considering it was featured heavily in B/W? Yes. ;) It's the Pokétch/Pokégear/etcetera device this gen, and basically serves as the communication centre - things like local trading/battling, connecting to the Global Link, and moving to the Entralink.

What he said. XD

It's actually pretty useful for local trading/battling because it lets you do things on the fly, no Pokemon Center required. ~:)~