• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Glitches in your Pokemon Games.

• Thread starter Infernape Rulez
  • Start date
I

Infernape Rulez

If this is in the wrong area to put it in, feel free to move it.
Mine's in my Sapphire. It says it has the Berry glitch. Yet,time still moves. ::)
That's the last time I'm trusting glitch like text.
So list your Exp. about glitches here!

I

Infernape Rulez

In my old Diamond I kept getting backdrops from the Loterry Without any corret number! XD

I

Infernape Rulez

Ahh.....The days of Missino.Anyway here's why you found a Tauros.First you were in the Safari. Then you flew to Cinnabar. Surfing on the side. BUT there's no wild PKMN data there so the game pull data before you there. Thus making Tauros apper.

the elite four win count glitched up then the game later frozed every two minutes after this the Pokemon trainer club battle character freezes everytime you battle him it shows his Pokemon as lvl 0 the time is
messed up in the game. :'(

May be a bit of an old thread, but seems pointless to start a new one for the same thing...

Just got owned by some Japanese player on Battle Rev, cos my Gliscor fell foul of thunderwave from a Delcatty, and spent the rest of it's time paralyzed. I've had a look around the interweb, and it seems nobody else has noticed this problem. Ideas?

That Delcatty had the ability Normalize, meaning all of it's attacks are now Normal Typed.

Sure, it means the Pokemon can never hit Ghost types...but at the same time, it can hit your Gliscor with Thunderwave because it's a Normal type move now thanks to its ability. Neat, huh?

In other words, it's not a glitch at all. XD That's why no one has said anything

In Pokemon Yellow I can hit Geodude with thundershock if i tell pikachu to use it.(it deals 1 damage but still) It was fairly weird at first because i asked some friends to get there yellow and try it but it doesnt work for theres so perhaps my games glitched?, it was hacked a few times but i restarted after the hacks.
But i never used a code for 1 hit K-O'S or anything just for masterballs ive also caught missingo's on that game before so perhaps those 2 together did something to it? I restarted a few days ago and i did a critical hit with thundershock on brocks geodude (2 damage xD)

I only have one glitch; it is in my Pokemon Emerald. In the Berry Master's garden, I planted a Cheri Berry. No berry glitch or anything. It would NEVER GROW. After approximately two years of playing, the berry has always been in its first stage, never to grow.

It stinks because I can't grow berries quite as fast, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.