• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Glaceon or Aerodactyl or Kobutops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaceon: Great def, spec def, and spec attack, but awful def, speed, and attack

Aerodactyl: Great attack, maxxed out speed, generous HP, everything else is down the drain.

Kabutops: Great attack, great defence, average speed, "meh" everything else

This is for competitive battling, what do you guys think?

id go with kabutops cuz it has the most resistance to ice and alot of people have noob ice moves that are annoying. id go with kabutops out of the 3.

Not Glaceon. It's too slow and frail for competitive, especially considering the sheer number of physical fighting, rock, and steel moves out there. That, and it has a pretty lacking movepool. Vaporeon can learn Ice Beam, therefore Glaceon kinda has no reason to be around.

Assuming the team in your trainer card is the one we're talking about here, I wouldn't use Aerodactyl, simply because you already have one flying type. If you're okay with overlapping types, though, Aerodactyl's not a bad physical sweeper.

Otherwise, my vote goes for Kabutops. Good attack and defense, can be used as a Rapid Spinner, and if it's mediocre speed is a problem, then you have Aqua Jet and/or Rock Polish at your disposal. His special defense, 4x grass weakness, and crappy HP can make him a bit dicey, but considering Flail's an egg move, that may not be a bad thing.

And on top of what Snap said, it can fill lots of holes in your team. And if you can get Rain Dance in, it's speed isn't that bad after. It gets quite a few interesting move too, and a fairly wide attack pool. Kabutops gets my vote since most people don't often use one.

K

Kumi

I'm ONLY saying Glaceon because mine is EVed in all stats and has been IV chain bred. It does well in battle if you work hard enough on it.

Kabutops...good stats. Really nice mixed sweeper if you give it the right moves. I might be biased...Anyway that's my choice.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
This topic is pretty old, you didn't check the date. >=o Three warnings, that means banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.