• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed GLA Discussion

I wonder, if I write the essay on Renz's team, would my mom count that as a written narration/composition for schoolwork?

EDIT: I spent at least 45 minutes doing this what is wrong with me (I did three whole pages of writing for fake school instead of doing real school)

I wanna write an essay as well but I don't think Seth is gonna do it and Mari barely knows how to write, so I don't know how to go about it haha.

Wow I didn't notice you guys were posting here, sorry D:
@Gym Leader Whisper Maker has to go back, she lives there xD

If you guys fall a little behind and want to skip ahead with everyone else, that is completely fine.

@Snowflake_14 I loved the cookie eating Nana.

Btw I just had Azumi run towards a random group, if you want your character to participate, just have them agree to her.
Btw I almost forgot, we need a class president, I'm placing Azumi as a candidate, is anyone else interested?

Perhaps just a club of gloomy people or hex maniacs (might see about a creepy girl having a crush on Daniel for joke purposes) that hang out near the scarier parts of the school or any places seen as 'haunted.' But yeah, I suppose a 'cult' might be a better way to put it... minus the robes, rituals and unholy worshiping.

Hello hello! Sorry, I am late...looked like a wonderful and interesting "prompt". If repeating types is alright, may I also be a Ground User in House Entei? (Ground's me favorite!!!)
Welp, I guess here's my character:
Full Name: Amile Quinn Liloth.
Age (13-15): 14
Type and House: Ground (that ok??), Entei.
Appearance: Paler skin than most, intense gray eyes. About average height for a girl her age. She has light brown hair and shaggy bangs shielding her forehead. Styling her hair in two-twin braids that reach to about her mid-back. . When she's not wearing her riding gear-if she's not wearing her riding gear, Amile can be found in jean shorts, black high-top sneakers and a simple white-tuck in T wit red brimmed sleeves. She never removes her finger less gloves.
Personality: Stubborn, able to come up with witty remarks when she feels challenged. Some say she has sheer determination and once she gets started, nobody can stop her. She's passionate about the things that she believes in and doesn't take kindly (at all) to those who oppose her goals. Once you get to know her,
Background: Growing up in Galar, where Rhyhorn racing wasn't very popular. Her dream was to become Galar's best Rhyhorn racer and she spent as much of her childhood training. Coming 1st in multiple youth league races abroad in Kalos. She has two older brothers, both who support Amile, but really want her to continue the family tradition of farming. Her cousin Bernard-an avid archaeologist and a Rock Type Gym Leader, he endorsed Amile herself after seeing her skill with Ground Types at the age of 9.
Pokemon: Rhyhorn (her partner)-(male)
Palpitoad (female)
Silicobra (female)-(you'll see-you'll all see)
Also: Quillava is the best
Hope it's good enough? Me too...~

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Recap Time -
(decided to combine the last 2 rl days as they where kind of bland on their own.)

Alex started a points system to track the progress of his classmates. His Morelull got a sugar high from Adrianna's Mincinno's Pancakes. She had to... expel the remnants.

Azumi started a study group which Adrianna, Tsuzuki, Vikal, Seth and Mari joined. Maker thought about how stupid class was.

Adrianna drew some amazing pictures in her notebook. :)

Jackie was late to class and chewed gum as she made her way to the next class. Renz started his homework and realised he still needed to make friends.

Daniel wondered about how difficult GLA would be.

Jade thought hard about the same things.

Seth helped Mari with her anxiety about her schooling history.

Hunter took down some notes and prepared for his homework.

Pearl wondered about joining the fishing club and asked Mr Goodspeed about it. Dai Lin internally laughed at the other students, obviously she had a higher intelligence level than them all.

Vikal groaned at the thought of an essay. He was deciding to join Azumi's group Flaffy did for him.

Tsuzuki Also joined Azumi's study group.

Also @Hecotoro is it possible for me to have a second character because I always see to feel as though I'm waiting for more postings and I think having a second character would help with that.