• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Giving away my AC:WW stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since GAME has a deal to get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl for £10 if you trade in AC:WW, NSMB or MKDS as well, I'm thinking of trading in AC:WW since I don't play it anymore.

My town is called Wuffton, user is Ashley, and... friend code... 2792 4803 4465

Give me your friend code here, you can come over to my town, and I'll let you have a look at the stuff I've got, see if you want anything. Everything must go! I'll be giving away my Bells as well. First come, first serve. I think I have at least one set completed in my house. But if you've already had quite a few things, I'll not let you have anything else because I want everyone who wants things to have an equal opportunity.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate for this board or forum, I'm not too sure, but I'm going to see if I can post this on all the active forums I go to, to see if I can spread a little happiness and good will before I trade the game in.

EDIT: I gave a bit of stuff away, but the game has now been traded in and I own Diamond instead. Sorry if you wanted something!

Status
Not open for further replies.