• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale

(Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/ghastale-discussion-thread.15241/
Current RPers: @The Ringmaster )

These chains kept him held in place, unable to change his fate.

In the rift between space and time, Gaster was held shackled. Trapped. Unable to return. He knew if he tried to return again, it would end up in failure. He'd become a distorted mess like always.
But he had to try. For the sake of his sons.

"Ḩ̷̖̝͚̬̫͉̽̓̄͜ụ̶̧̯̦͇̓̽́̕͝r̷̤̱̬͋̃̋͑́r̶͔̓̌͑͜͝ÿ̶̞̭́̽͋͘ ̴̧̺̳̬͉̀̊̏́̓͒ù̵̜̦̹͛̃͝p̷̨̈́̉,̴̛̞̜̈ ̶͚̹̬̝͎̝͒Ġ̷̯̼̳͇̃̅͆̊̾́̕a̴̖̜̲̍̓̋ͅs̵̛̗̪͂͆͒́͝t̷̤̠̝̱̦́́͜͝e̷̙̪̻̪͙̽̂r̴̡̠̞͍̯̥̪͋̋̽̏̊̈́̃͂.̷͇̰̣͛ ̶̦͕̩͖͊Y̷̺̊̍̿̔̆̍̒ő̷͈͇̖̮͝u̸̖̓̓̇́͌͘͝ ̶̱̫̳̣͈̀ͅḑ̷̖̘͖̗̫̥̹̋̒͆ō̴͙̟̥̯̜̃̊̽͆̃͝ń̸̙͇̬̻̈́̏̒̀̚͘̚'̸͙̭̿̊t̵͎̀͆ ̷̨̨̡̲̹͓̪̼͋̎͒͂̋̃ẉ̴̢̢̘̳̘͍͎͆ą̷͕̱̿͂͝n̸̮̝̝̏ͅt̵̩͖͈̤̘̥̋̒̇̇̈̚͠ ̶̯͕͇͍̹͚̎́̅͂͑͜ţ̵̖͎͎̞̝͈̼́͐̉̆͌̕͝o̷̡̓͝ ̷̯͍͈̻͎̣̑ͅk̴̡̨͓͓̞̯͙͛̔̉͝͝͝ȅ̴̼͙͚́̍e̶̢̡̗̣͈͚̘͗́͋̽́̐̈́̕p̶̹̗͖͓͒̈͊ ̵̦̑̅̀̀̀̎̂̕m̷̛̦̠͎̀͐͂̚̚ȇ̴̱̬̼̾̆ ̵̛̪̹̟̈̓͌̇̽͝ẉ̷̧͇̯͋̀̐͒̓̓̿̕ạ̶͎̓̃̄̇͊̎̀̎į̴̢̰͈̬͉̹̇̄t̴̠͇̘́̈́͋̋i̸̢̡̮͕͚͙͓̥͋̎̏͐̽̆n̵̡̡̡̛͙̱̜̯̻͊̾̇̉̏͗ĝ̵̡̘̥̹͇̀̍̀̃͜͝͝.̴̫͍̩̬̥̐̈"

"✋︎︎︎ ︎⚐︎☼︎︎✋︎☠︎☝︎. ✡︎⚐︎︎ ︎✌︎☠︎︎❄︎ ☼︎︎︎☟︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎︎. ✡︎⚐︎︎ ︎☠︎⚐︎︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎︎."

"W̴͙̼̪͈̼͓̒͐͊̓h̸̹̟̹͓̤̲̉̊̀͋̕ä̸̧̺́͜t̵̗̆̂̏̐͒̃ ̷̛̯͚̭̰͖̮̩͐́̎͑I̸̝͛̈́̍́̓̕ ̸͍̺̘͎̿̌͛́͊̃͝K̸͓̼̟̀͑͘Ņ̷̣̲̳̹̹͈̣̎͌̀̈́O̵̡̥͙͖̻͈̝͍͆͒͠W̴̼̺͈̼̋̆̈́̚͠ ̸̢̺͓̬̥͆͗î̵̹̀͝ṡ̴͍̉ ̵̨̻̯̥͎͑̾̈́͌t̶̲̉̉͛ĥ̷̛̪̋͆̈́͗̚͝ą̴̥̤̳̥̯̅t̶̥͚̣̒̑͛̃ ̴͍̦̓̿͐͛̃͐͗̆į̸̯̬̱̀͌̏͛̀̓t̴̡̥̲̮͓̙̮͆̅̓̄ ̵͓͚̒́̍͠͝ͅc̴̢͉̮̹̞̺̠̈́̓̂̐͂͛̕ͅa̴̰̙̟̝̅͒́̀̓͘͜͝ṇ̸̨͈̺̆̒̋̐̋̾̄ ̷͉͕̆̀͐̒́̏ḅ̷̾̈́̾̈́̇̚e̷͙̫̘͋̈́́̈͂̇͛ ̵̛͚̥̾̋́̕d̷̨̛̘͈͓̼̲̅͂̀̃͋͋ö̶̮͎̤̗̘́̅̈́n̴̨͍̫̂͐͆̏ë̵̮̹́̊̅̋͒͘̕ ̶̤̦̠̫̻̲̅̾́̽f̶͕͖̲̳̣̍͐̕͜a̸̛̬̗s̶͓̪̓̿̄̉̕ͅt̵̨̧͈̲̾͒ę̷̡̱̖̙̟̀̾̾͠r̵̰̜̈̍.̵̰̱̹͓͇̟̿͋͛͐̈ͅ.̸̧̗̥͎͎̝̹͜͝.̴̡̢̻̝̖͚̰̋͘͜ ̵͎͈͓̟̱̳̞͒̓͑͘̕ả̶͈͍͍͊̆̂̔́͒n̸̛͍͒̓̄́͆̋͗d̷̠̙̈ ̸̬͓͎̞̈̈́̌̔͊͛W̵̻̲͐̀Ị̶̢̰̯̣̎̎̕̕L̶̺̹͇̖͈̈́̾L̴̜̞͎͓͚̽̐̊̊̈́͜ ̶̟͚̺͋̃͊b̶̻̣̬͆̍̋̋͋͐ȇ̵̞̃̾͋͆͂́̕ ̸̛̮̻͌̂d̷͓̠͎͆̈́̾̕õ̵̟̔n̶̨̢̜̑̓͛̀͝ḙ̵̛̜̥̽̉̌͛̿͠͝ ̷̙̼͒͘͠f̸̡̢̛̣͖̂́̓̔͝ả̴̧̟̹͂̎͜ͅs̴̢̝̞̙̀̑̿̆̅͌ͅt̷̖͈̟̟̀̍͆̒̎ȅ̴̢͕̳̯̫̇̈́̎͋̕̚r̵̠͖̺̠̂͋̑̚.̴͖͗̓̓̓̔̍̈́ ̵͇̼͚̠̰̟͍̀̊̃̿͊̏ͅT̵̨̡͚̬̬̖͊̅̂ḧ̷̪͍͙̱͙̑̍͛̒̇ͅą̵̞͔̺̳͓̌͐̽̐͗͝ͅt̶͕̠̪̯͙̪̰͛̃̂̕ ̶̢͙̻̤̗̹͖̳͐i̷̺̽͌̑̔̈́̽š̶̤͓̺̩́̄͗̍̍̾̀,̵̹̟̀̉̈́͂͘ ̴̧̢̟̫̬͇͉̹̋̈́i̴̧̛̞̘̮̪̇̑͠͝f̵͉̤̭̟̠̑̿͐ ̴̬͋̄͆̓̂̈́y̶͎̦̬͆́̎̅̊̋o̷̦͓̝̰̳̫͗̉͒̽̉̌̋͝ư̶̢̧̧̺̤̘̬͑͐͜͝ ̷̼̮̰͎̱̦̃́ͅe̷̝͋͗͌v̷̗̦͔͍̠̉͆͋ḛ̷̼͖̤̻́͐r̴̫͉̼͇̙̊̏͂̍͝ ̴̭̘̠͛̾̅͗̈́ẅ̵̨̰́̿͛̈́͌̌̇͌á̷̙̼̳̬̖͈̌n̷̡̻̜̬͚̮̺̙̒̇̋̓̂t̷̲̄̈̊̽͘͝ ̷̪̺̳̝͔̯̊́̊̉͗̔̈́̈́ţ̷̺̖̰̽͐̌͐̕͠͝ó̷̡̩̦͚͙͙͒̉̅̏̽̎̈́ ̶̢̠̮̘̔̿͂̈́ş̴̳̯̩̅ë̶̺́͑̊̉́e̸̡͉̅͛̈͋̑̊̚ ̶̜͔͆͗ỹ̸̻̈́o̵̞̗̱̙̹̓u̵͈͓̳̠̹̇̆̀͋̚ͅr̷͇̲̈͜ ̵͙͚͋̓̄̉͒̚s̸̙͍͓̳̆o̶̭̚n̵̨̛̘͍̻̗͙̤̫͐̄̍̈́̀̿͘s̸̛̠̘̮͈̼̦͒͑́̿͠ ̶̣̾͐ą̴̎̈́͠g̸͚̱̻̤̘͘a̸̖̳͇̹̲͂̓̂͑͘ͅi̷̞̗̫̯̙̠͉͋̀͛̅̽̚͘͜ṋ̴͈̭̇̑.̴̨͚̳̹́̑͊̚̚̕̚ͅ"

"✋︎❄︎ ❄︎✌︎︎☜︎︎ ❄︎✋︎︎☜︎."

"T̵̨̛̳̭̦͉̞̣̉͌̐̈̕ḩ̷̬͎̻͒ę̷̮͉̼̫̘̪̥̑͒͊͊̄n̷͖̲̖̺̗͊͗̾ ̷̠̠̘̜͙̻̾͊̑̈́m̸͓̗̟̮͚͠ͅá̸̡̢̗̹͌͌̒̑̈́k̸̢̗̥̹̣̗͕͍͑͋̇̾̕ȩ̷͖̮̈̽̆̊̃̒ ̸̨͈͎̪̠͓̰̬̅͆̅̊̅ḯ̵͙̪̣̘̲͖̠͖̋͗t̸͖̯̘̝͔̩̮́͜͝ ̷̦̠̩̜̐̾̅̏͐͂̊t̴͇̩̉̀͘a̷͉̣̟̦̿͊́̈́̈̒̊͂ͅķ̴͈̈́̇e̴̳̰̗̰͔̻͙̓̏̽̃̾̀͘ ̷̛̤͕͔͓̪̥̥̎́̈́̀̐l̸͎̭̪̹͚͓͈̖̃̀͌̚͠e̵̥̲͙̙͛̿͛̊̈́̊̕s̵͔͗͑͛̄͗s̸̬̝͔̫̫̼͎̫͗͑̓͌̆͑͠.̸̘̱͉̽"

He dissipated, and Gaster kept thinking. He was onto him. He needed to work with the utmost precision from now on. He only hoped that his apprentice would follow through...

---
WATERFALL, UNDERGROUND - 20XX
Sans was sleeping at his guard post when he sensed something.
heh. here already? the kid's getting good at this. Sans thought. He propped himself up as Frisk came over.
(I assume you know what point of the game that is. Feel free to have Frisk talk.)

They couldn't help but look around at the different scenery as they entered Waterfall. Snowdin had nothing on the beauty of this new place, and besides, it wasn't like shorts were the best things to wear in snow, anyway. Breathing out a sigh of relief as a small warmth entered their body, they continued walking along the path, solving a simple flower puzzle along the way.

They stopped in their tracks, squinting over to the distant sentry station ahead.

...Was that...?

...It was.

Why did this guy appear to be following them, anyway? His brother was safely at home, or wherever he had gone after that awkward battle, anyway, so he really had nothing to fear from them. A bit confused, they walked up to the station, where the shorter skeleton was lounging around.

"Hi," Frisk began with a small wave. "I thought you had a place like this in Snowdin...?" They seemed to be asking more than stating a fact, as they were still unsure of the station had simply moved along with Sans or not. Perhaps he just held this job scattered around the Underground? Frisk couldn't help but think that that was highly unlikely, considering the skeleton's key trait- laziness.

But that didn't stop them from continuing their questioning. "You work here, too?"

"one question at a time, kid. first - yeah, I have a place like this in snowdin. second - yeah, i work here too." Sans replied, smiling. "the advantage? twice as many legally required breaks. want to hit up grillby's?"
i could take the kid out right now… but it looks like they're not doing genocide this time. so we should be okay for a friendly chat. about… a serious topic.

Nodding their head along with Sans's words, Frisk wasn't quite sure what they were expecting. Then again, that was the general topic after having fallen down here without so much as a scratch- expectations. Their mind drew a blank every time they wondered about what would come next. Trying not to think about it too much, Frisk nodded once again, this time accompanying words, to answer the question they were asked.

"Sure. I don't see why not."

With a small smile on their face, the human child side stepped away from their position by the sentry station, so Sans would be able to get out without asking them to move. As they waited for him to do so, they continued. "I only poked my head in there, anyway. Didn't buy anything. It smelled pretty good, though, and it was warm inside. Probably 'cause of the fire man, huh?" Chuckling at the joke they assumed only they would understand, Frisk continued to wait patiently for whatever may come of this journey to the bar.

"heh, yeah." Sans said, chuckling. "ya know, you're certainly a lot more talkative than i remember. not saying that's a bad thing at all. means we can chat more." The skeleton walked over to a certain wall. "follow me, i know a shortcut." As soon as Frisk walked over to him, Sans teleported them both to Grillby's.

When they arrived, the bar was crowded like usual. Sans performed the regular greetings to the customers and sat down. "take a seat." he said to Frisk.

Darting their head to look around the bar they couldn't remember walking into for the life of them, Frisk tentatively climbed onto the stool next to the one Sans had parked on, still a bit shaken by the sudden trip. "Uh... How did that...?" they began to ask, pointing to the door with a thumb. "What just...?"

Again, something that probably was to be expected. Perhaps it was teleportation? Of course, one of the magical monsters would have some form of teleportation ability, but Sans? This lazy bum? Then again, he most likely uses it to avoid walking, so it began to make sense to Frisk that he would be the one with the teleportation.

Drumming their fingertips against the wooden countertop of the bar itself, Frisk looked over to the man they could only assume was Grillby- the 'fire man,' as they called him earlier. Again, a snicker escaped their lips before they went back to their neutral expression, turning around to face Sans. "So they have food here, I'm guessing? What kind? I'll take whatever, so feel free to just order for me, I guess. I'm not sure what I'm really up for, so..."

"kay, then." Sans said, instantly regretting having removing the whoopee cushion from the stool Frisk was now sitting at. "hey, grills! two burgers with extra ketchup."
"Sure." Grillby said, moving into the kitchen.
"so, kid... we gotta talk. now i'm not talking about the flowers." Sans said, suddenly getting incredibly serious. "i'm talking about what happened in the last timeline."

Sans dodged the human's next attack, starting to sweat. What was with the kid this time? Sans knew he was getting good at this, but Frisk had become a killing machine. In fact... this might not even be Frisk doing it. He knew that Frisk had chosen to perform genocide of their own free will - which he found extremely strange - but what if Frisk hadn't had the resolve to finish things at the end? To finish HIM?
And what if something else had stepped in to finish the job?
This philosophy in mind shocked him. But... if it really was his old pal... maybe he could try reaching out one more time.
"ugh... that being said... you, uh, really like swinging that thing around, huh? ... listen. i know you didn't answer me before, but... somewhere in there. i can feel it. there's a glimmer of a good person inside of you. the memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing. someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend? c'mon, buddy. do you remember me? please, if you're listening... let's forget all of this, ok? just lay down your weapon, and... well, my job will be a lot easier." Sans looked at the human, and saw the hold on the blade loosen...

Then the 'human' slashed at him again.

Sans dodged away, sighing. "welp, it was worth a shot. guess you like doing things the hard way, huh?" Sans continued fighting with all he had. However, he kept talking. He knew he wasn't fighting Frisk... so he didn't have to hold back. But he still wanted to talk. "sounds strange, but before all this i was secretly hoping we could be friends. i always thought the anomaly was doing this cause they were unhappy. and when they got what they wanted, they would stop all this. and maybe all they needed was... i dunno. some good food, some bad laughs, some nice friends. but that's ridiculous, right? yeah, you're the type of person who won't EVER be happy. you'll keep consuming timelines over and over, until... well. hey. take it from me, kid. someday... you gotta learn when to QUIT. and that day's TODAY." Sans teleported to the other end of the corridor and used his hood to wipe the sweat off his head. "cause... y'see... all this fighting is really tiring me out. and if you keep pushing me... then i'll be forced to use my special attack. yeah, my special attack. sound familiar? well, get ready. cause after the next move, i'm going to use it. so, if you don't want to see it, now would be a good time to die." Sans unleashed an extremely rapid and powerful volley of attacks to try and kill his enemy. To kill IT. "well, here goes nothing... are you ready? survive THIS and i'll show you my special attack!" Sans unleashed a stronger volley. Somehow, IT survived. "huff... puff... all right. that's it. it's time for my special attack. are you ready? here goes nothing."

Sans stood there and waited. IT was trapped in a box, so IT couldn't attack him.

"
yep. that's right. it's literally nothing. and it's not going to be anything, either. heh heh heh... ya get it? i know i can't beat you. one of your turns... you're just gonna kill me. so, uh. i've decided... it's not gonna BE your turn. ever. i'm just gonna keep having MY turn until you give up. even if it means we have to stand here until the end of time. capiche?
you'll get bored here. if you haven't gotten bored already, i mean. and then, you'll finally quit. i know your type. you're, uh, very determined, aren't you? you'll never give up, even if there's, uh... absolutely NO benefit to persevering whatsoever. if i can make that clear. no matter what, you'll just keep going. not out of any desire for good or evil... but just because you think you can. and because you "can"... ... you "have to". but now, you've reached the end. there is nothing left for you now. so, uh, in my personal opinion... the most "determined" thing you can do here? is to, uh, completely give up. and... (yawn) do literally anything else." Sans waited. And so did it. The only problem was... Sans was getting tired. IT wasn't. Sans started to fall asleep.
It started to push the clear, magic box, moving it closer and closer to Sans. As soon as he was in range... IT attack.
Sans dodged behind it. "heh, didja really think you would be able-"

It slashed Sans across the chest.

Sans gasped in shock. How? It had moved faster than any human was physically capable of.
This meant it wasn't human.
"...so... guess that's it, huh? ... just... don't say i didn't warn you. welp. i'm going to grillby's." Sans said jokingly, knowing they would be his last words. He stumbled over to the side, clutching his chest. Using his other hand, he took out the red scarf he had been holding inside his sweater.
"papyrus, do you want anything?" Sans asked, as he started to dissolve into dust.

Then he heard something weird.
Crying?

Sans glanced over at the human. A single tear drop ran down the side of their face. Frisk? Sans knew that if there was any hope of saving Frisk... he would have to give all that he had.

Sans tossed the DETERMINATION he had to Frisk in a ball of light, it streaking through the human's back.

Sans sighed, accepting his fate. He had tried his best to stop it. But hopefully, he could still save Frisk. Frisk was the only one who could save them.

---
A white glow emanated from Asgore's castle. Miraculously, Sans had yet to fully disappear. He smiled as the warm glow of the RESET covered him and restored the timeline to how it had been before...

.̷̤̱͍̟̽̉͋̐.̷̨̡͚̥͉̰̪͕̑̌͋̀̑̿͘.̷̛̗̰̲̦̅̅̒̿͐̑͘͝͝b̸̠̭̑ȕ̴̧͈̤̯̜̖̹͙̯̈̓͐̿͌̿̕͝t̶̜́̿ ̵̛̼͕͎̻͕̯͈͈̻̈͆̾̐͑̋͛̍̄͘d̵̢̠̦̬̭̙͖̜͚͐͛̽͝ͅį̵͚͉̟̜͈̃d̶̳̹̞̠̙̬̝̙͖̪͐͆́̎ ̷̦̮͚͌̎͝͠ị̷̧̱̥̻̥͇̬̙̀͐̉̆͜ẗ̵̢͖̬̞͕͂͐̈́̏̌̇̈́̇̈́̚ ̸̨̗͔̗̼͈̲͇͚̾͛͂͋̕͜͝r̴͕̗̦̙͈̜̔̐̓́̏̃͌͗e̷̥͉̱̓̉̌̊a̶̡̟͚̘̲͓̯̱̮̤͈͆̾̓l̸̤̫̠̪̙̆̓̃̈́̃̀̈͗͘̚ĺ̶̞̳̤̦͑͂̓͑̒̄̕y̴̨͈̼̻̬̳͈̎́̆́̃̇͜?̶̗̦̣̭̳̙̼̣̻͚́̄

Frisk raised their eyebrows at the sudden seriousness of this trip to the bar. What was this about, anyway? Thinking for a moment, their brow now furrowed, one idea of what Sans was talking about popped into their head. They quickly began to sweat. Yes, it had happened, but they swear they weren't in control! Never would they even begin to imagine doing that, no matter what kind of pressure they were under!

But they couldn't forget the helpless feeling that took over alongside it.

The sweating began to subside quickly as Frisk studied Sans's face for a moment. They weren't 100% sure what he was mentioning, even with their guess, so they stayed quiet, instead waiting for either him to talk first or Grillby to come back with their food.

"that THING that took over… what was it?" Sans asked, his blue eye appearing. "it wasn't you… yet it looked exactly like you. there are two possible explanations. either it was an imposter… which I know is not the case from that tear… or it took over you. the person with enough DETERMINATION to surpass one literally made of it. this could be very dangerous. and since (thanks to me) you were able to RESET before they truly gained their full power, this meant you shouldn't have been able to RESET. this means that the timeline could have gotten corrupted. and that means things we DON'T want here could get through."

Last edited:
Bingo. So they had been right. Frisk couldn't help but sigh at the mention of that... that demon, and they held the side of their head in a hand as they thought of a good answer to Sans's question. Once they did, they studied the intricate patterns of the wood before them as they spoke. "Whatever it was definitely wasn't me, and it did seem to take over my body, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly it was. All I know is that when it took control, I could do nothing but watch it wreak havoc," they, surprisingly, explained calmly, their hand back down on the countertop.

Sans had gone on to say that something even worse could have happened due to the creature that took them over resetting, and Frisk couldn't help but widen their eyes (if that's even possible) at the new information. "Whoa," they breathed out, surprised that things could have gone worse than they had, before continuing. "That's crazy... What do you mean by 'things we don't want here could get through,' though?" Frisk now looked over to Sans, brow furrowed, as they wondered what kind of things the monsters wouldn't want in the Underground. Could it...

Could it maybe be humans?

"possibly." Sans said, anticipating what Frisk was about to say. "although humans can get in anyways. i'm not talking about humans." Sans' eye flashed. "i'm talking about IT. since it chose you as a vessel, you're the one most likely to encounter it. if you encounter it, you need to contact me immediately. and if it's already inside you..."

Sans froze. the door. he's back.
"sorry, kid. gotta go." Sans said, teleporting away.

Sans's explanation was a bit too brief for Frisk's liking, but his sudden departure stopped any further questions from erupting. This only left the child even more confused, and they stared back to the door with their brow furrowed. What could Sans of all people be afraid of, anyway?

"Hey, Grillby," Frisk called over to the fire elemental bartender, waiting for some form of response before continuing, "why'd Sans leave so suddenly? Now I have more questions than I did to begin with!" An awkward chuckle escaped their lips before they gulped and looked back to the door. Whatever it was, it must be pretty bad, seeing as it sent Sans running. Frisk couldn't help but feel a slight hint of fear as they stared the door down, waiting for something to happen.

(OOC: Sorry it's so short. I didn't really have much to work with.)

(The door isn't the one in Grillby's. It's the one in Waterfall.)
A hooded man with horns walked into the room.
"Ah... hello there, friends."
"Hey, Dalv!" a bunch of the patrons said at once. The monster known as Dalv came and sat down on the seat to the opposite side of Frisk. He took off his hood, allowing Frisk to see the vampire man underneath.
"One chicken burger, please." Dalv said to Grillby. The fire man went to go get the burger. "Oh, hey." Dalv said, turning to the human. "Haven't seen you around before. Nice to meet you! I'm Dalv."

Sans teleported into the section of Waterfall he was always forced to return to.
at least the kid's not getting involved in this. Sans said, stepping forwards. He grasped the handle of the door.
Sans entered the gray door, prepared for the cruel truth of what he always faced on the other side... and what he'd have to face again.

(OOC: Whoops. :'| I'll just role with it, I guess. Let's just say that Frisk thought Sans would run from something immediate, or also at the bar, I guess?)

BIC:
Frisk's face returned to its neutral expression as they secretly watched the horned monster enter the bar and sit not too far from them. Once they were asked about their name, they turned their head to fully face the man. "My name's Frisk. It's nice to meet you, too!" A light smile grazed their lips as they talked, glad to see that this otherwise intimidating monster was friendly.

At least, on the outside, but they kept this thought in the back of their mind. Besides, everyone down here was super kind and caring and all that, so what would make this guy any different, anyway?

They held hand out for a shake, the smile growing slightly. "You probably haven't seen me around before since I'm not from around here," they continued, chuckling, hand still outstretched.

(Sure. But we can resolve that problem soon enough.)
"It's nice to meet you too." Dalv said, accepting the handshake.
But then a flashback.

The human stuck out his hand for a handshake.
"You want me... to... shake your hand...? Even after I attacked you? But that is... a sign of friendship... I mean... Is it the same where you come from? I don't know I... Are you asking to be my friend?"
Dalv accepted the human's offer of goodwill.
"Gee, I'm, well, a little rusty at friendships... Don't get me wrong! I'd love to be friends! ...I mean I think. I don't really remember what that entails... I guess I'll give it a shot if you will..."

Dalv flinched. He was recalling his old friend.
"Well, yes. Nice to meet you."
Suddenly, there was a voice. Dalv didn't notice it, however. Neither did Grillby. Nor the patrons of the restaurant. Only one human could hear the voice.
☟︎☜︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎. ✋︎︎✞︎☜︎ ☟︎☜︎✌︎☼︎︎ ✌︎ ☹︎⚐︎❄︎ ✌︎︎⚐︎︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎. ✋︎︎︎ ☹︎✋︎︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ︎☜︎☜︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎. ︎⚐︎︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ︎✌︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☞︎✌︎☹︎☹︎. ⚐︎☼︎ ︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎ ︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☹︎☜︎❄︎ ︎⚐︎︎☠︎ ✌︎☠︎ ⚐︎☹︎︎ ☞︎☼︎✋︎☜︎☠︎︎✍︎
(Use this to decode; https://lingojam.com/wingdingstranslator (Wingdings Translator ☜☜☜ ― LingoJam))

(OOC: The, uh, decoder doesn't really work all that well.)

BIC:
Dalv seemed a bit more than reluctant to accept the handshake, but he did nonetheless. Frisk couldn't help but feel satisfied with this action, smile growing slightly.

Whose voice was that?

It seemed to be talking about Waterfall, but what about it? Looking around for any sign of the source, to no avail, Frisk looked back to Dalv, a confused expression plastered on their face. "Did you hear that?" they asked when they saw his unknowing face. "That voice? Where'd it come from...?"

(...true.)
"What voice?" Dalv said, confused. "I didn't hear anything."
Suddenly, a broken bone teleported in, Dalv just dodging it. "What the...?!"
The broken bone had a light blue light around it. It was a sign.

Expression growing even more confused than before, Frisk jumped out of their seat as a bone coated in blue magic rushed into the bar, implanting itself in the side of the counter, right next to the human. Their eyes widened. There was only one monster they knew of that used bones and had blue magic. Something must be wrong.

"I'm sorry, Dalv, but I need to go. Nice to meet you, again!" they hurridly said to the monster, sliding off of the bar stool and rushing over to the door. Instead of walking out into the snow, they poked their head out and looked around, unsure of what was going on.

(I know what the problem is. Charms can't support all of the wingdings symbols. I'm going to change "Gaster"'s text style to the glitched version. Use this to decode; https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator (Glitch Text Generator (e̴̛̼͂͐̀̈́̓̿͂͊͛̈́͜͝ẍ̴̧̫́̐͑̈́͝â̴̢͉̪̞̟̫͚̭̈́̑̂̀͌̉̐͜͠m̶͖͎̳͕̘̰͖͎͉̣̣͎̝̙̟̔͋̑̐͊̋̋̀͛͆͘͘ṗ̶̮̤͇͎̬̔͒̌͒̆̿̕l̸̛͔͍̱̩̜͊́̊̀̔͌͌́̎̍͘͝e̷̡̧̗̤͉̲̖̦̲̺̞͔̫̣̿̊͗̓̒͑͠) ― LingoJam))
Dalv followed. "You know what that was about?" he asked. Then the voice returned.
"C̸̰͝O̶͕͍̞̓̆̕M̶̹͌͂̒Ȩ̷͍́,̴̝͙͂͠ ̴̧̎̾H̵̡̞̹͊Ŭ̵̧̦̟̋͋M̵̡̹̑͝Á̵̘̅Ň̷̩̈.̵̙͓̀͘ ̶͓͛W̶͍̪̬̚E̵͓͌̂'̸̣̉Ř̵͇̎É̸̠̃͝ ̴̨̲͙́͑W̵̳̌Ä̵̪̩́̌I̷̭̝͔͒Ṯ̵́̚I̴̮͕̜͆̎̚N̷̩̘̔́͘G̶̨̰̰̓ ̴̬̍F̵͚̱̌̂Ő̷͓̰̿R̶̩̬̒͐͝ ̷͕̤̈̒͐͜Y̴͉͛O̷̲͛U̸̗͛̌.̷̼̱̿ͅ ̶̺̤̱̓Á̶̱̰̐̓ͅT̵̄ͅ ̵̰͇̯̇͊̚T̴̮̭͒H̷̞̐Ë̵̞̬̜́͊̚ ̵͈̪̾͆Ṍ̸̖̪̦̓U̴̳̼͍͠Ṫ̴̥͌͑P̴̞̬͗̉̃O̴͉͎͖̽̈́S̵̺̲̐T̵͙̼̐ ̸̳̪̣̂͂T̵̢̟̈́͑H̶̫̥͔͛E̴̠̗̤͊͝Ř̴̢̥͍E̸̱̹̤͆̓̃ ̶̧̰͠͠I̷̮͔̅̀̇S̵̞͙̉̄ ̸̙̜̽A̴̢̢̯͌ ̸̛̜͉͑G̸͍̭͉̅͗̓Ŗ̵̪̘̓͝E̸͈̞̺͒̐͆Y̸͎̺̥̾ ̷̰̦̔D̴̦̯̉͘͝Ò̴͇̗̰̈́Ŏ̴̹̯̀Ŗ̴̢̑̓.̷̙̺̫̾̈ ̷͔̻̏̑̆Ḙ̴̳̼͐Ñ̴̦̰̠̒̂T̷̛̞̱̞̏E̵͓̼̭̊R̴̬̊̀ ̷̩̖̏̀͝T̴̡͝H̴̤͂A̵̔̈͜T̴̨̩̭̿̀͝ ̴̣̰̋D̴̩̦̿̽Ơ̸͍̒͌Ǫ̷̼͖͋̆R̴͙̎.̴͐̈́͝ͅ"

Frisk couldn't help but shake their head at the monster as they headed out into the chill of Snowdin. "Can't be positive. I barely even know my way around Waterfall, and now I need to find a door?" they asked nobody in particular, drifting farther away from their conversation with Dalv as they tried to figure out who was talking, why they needed to find a grey door, and where Sans had gone. Quickly, though, they snapped back to reality, whipping their head around to face Dalv, no longer walking. "So you're saying you can't hear the voice?" they confirmed, brow furrowed. Who was able to communicate in this way? Certainly no monster they knew of.

"No, no one. But you're saying it told you about a grey door?" Dalv asked, intrigued. "I've heard rumors about a mysterious grey door appearing in Waterfall on certain occasions. If you want, I can take you to it."

With a double-take of sorts, Frisk stared up to Dalv, surprised. They had assumed that the door was unknown to anyone else.

Oh, how happy they were to learn that they were wrong.

"You know where it is?" Frisk, still in a sort of daze, asked, turning around so they were now facing the entrance to Waterfall. "I'd appreciate it so much if you took me to it! Thank you so much, Dalv!"

"No problem!" Dalv said, smiling. "Let's go."
The two walked into Waterfall, Dalv leading.

Dalv walked forwards, spotting the grey door.
"Here we are!" he said. Then he heard something strange.
He dodged the blast from the Gaster Blaster just in time.

It had taken a little while, but Dalv had soon led the human child to the grey door of Waterfall. They wondered for a brief moment why the-

Nope! Wiping that thought out of their mind, Frisk whipped their head toward the source of a sudden noise, getting hit face-first with an unseen Gaster Blaster. The hit had them hanging on to life by a mere thread, doubled over and holding onto their gut with one hand and their cheek in the other. "Ough," they groaned in pain, in a rather ugly manner, before slowly maneuvering their body upwards so they could look to the source of the Blaster, an exasperated look plastered on their scorched face. "Wha... Why...?"

"You okay?!" Dalv said, worried.

Inside the door, in the grey space, Sans flinched. "frisk?!" Gaster charged up another Gaster Blaster and fired it towards the human. Sans teleported in front of the shot and used his bones as a shield to block the attack. "you okay, kid?"
so that's what he meant by "do you think you're my target"...

Wait, what? If that wasn't Sans, then who...?

Frisk shook the thought away as best as they could as they attempted to smile up to the skeleton and other monster from their hunched-over position. "Y-Yeah... I think I'm... I'm alright..." After nodding to Dalv, they turned to face Sans completely, trying to stand up straight, to no avail. "Th... That wasn't you...? Then... Then who was it... huh...?" Slowly, Frisk turned their head to the side to show their confusion, studying Sans's face.

Sans' eye was blue, and showed signs of having been blue for some time.
"that doesn't matter right now. what does matter is that you get out of here right n-"
Sans was interrupted as two black lines broke through the bones, wrapped around Sans and the human, and pulled them through the door.
"Human!" Dalv said, surprised as the grey door closed.

Sans broke himself and Frisk free using some bones to stretch the line outwards too far, and their restraints snapped. Sans looked forwards at the broken, 'glitchy' mess of a monster...

A̸͈̜̥̖̖͕̤̥͐H̷̟͇͍̙̙̲̦̣̿̑͊̓̐̊̇̚,̸̠͎͆̈́́̀̊̒̕ ̶̡̦̤͈͖̰͋̽̋͝Ạ̵̗̜̈́̈́͒̄̎͜͜Ţ̸̫̼̬͚̽ ̸̠͓̑̋͊͘ͅL̵̡̢̝̭̺͖͍̭̾̽̅͑̇Ẫ̶̡̖̝̌͒̏̀Ş̷̳̥̮͐́T̴̩͙̤̭͉̽̋͜͜ͅ.̸̫̭̣̬̖̜̎͜ ̸̝̳͔̦̳̠̺̐F̷̤̩̩͍̻̳̣̔͆̃̚R̵̠̭͍̪͈̤͇͐̇͆͌͐͊̒͠I̷̼̝͖͓͑̒S̵̹̎̐̍̇̊K̷͙͖̅̓̚.̶̭̦͎́̔̈́̚ ̸̨̯̏I̸̙̭̻̬̮̹̤͛̉̓͘̚ͅT̸̛͉̖͈̳͍͂̓͛̅'̶̬͍̜̌S̶̡͙̲͈̍̓̒͒̏ ̴͉͕̍N̷̠̜͓̖̻̥̐̈I̸̛̠̥̼̬̯͔̺̅̇C̷͚̓̑Ȩ̷̰͚̙̱̤͖̍͝͠͝ ̵̠̌̄T̷̢̻̮͖̰̅̐Ö̴̢͙͕̪͕̞ ̴̟͇̞̟̃M̵̳̚̕É̵̻̼̦̊Ȇ̵̗̜̤̫͔͔͊̿͗Ṱ̶́̉̉̍̔̉͂̀ ̶̢̛̛̛̟͍̙̠̰̺͒̈́̽̔͝Y̷̲̬̊̐͗͆͊͐̑O̷̠̤̦̹̖͈̊̍̒͐̔͋͘͘͜Ụ̵̩̘͈̞̓̆̆̈̆̇͂̕ͅ.̵̲̪́́̌̎͋̈́̕͝.̷̨̖̩̗̰̔͊͌̆̀.̵̢̪̼͔̩̀͌͊ ̵̮̃F̶̥͕̘̲́͑R̶̨̢̳̻͔̱̤͑̀̈́̈́̏Ḭ̸̳̻̃̒̈́͗Ë̵̘̻̥͖̃́̈̅͌͆N̶͖͉͚̰͔͕̭̝͗D̵̝̳̠̮̩͇̆̓̕͝ͅ.̸̰͈̖͍̯́͌͒̂ͅ

Frisk didn't have the time to respond to the skeleton's words or appearance before they were sucked through the door by two black extensions, Dalv shouting after them. Sans had freed them both, but now they were stuck in a conversation with someone (or something...?) that could not be seen. Listening to the voice's own words, the human darted their head around in a futile attempt to see its source. Feeling a bit adventurous, Frisk finally decided to look straight ahead as they responded with, "I really wish I could say the same to you. What is this place? Are we still in Waterfall? Who are you?"

N̵̨̡̺̠̱̮̬͌̑̋̂̇̓Ȯ̷̮͍̞̅͌̒͗̕,̷͔̝̤̌͛͛̂̅̈ͅ ̶͍̙̤̲͓̬̓̏͑̉̾̇ͅW̵̥͖̑͂́E̷͈̖̋̈́͌̚͠ ̷͚̮͌̋̔̇̽̕Ȧ̷̡̇̀́Ṙ̶͍̮̐̽͊͝͝Ẽ̶͓̰͍̙͐̀̔̀̎̂ ̶̧̛͈͇̞͓͇̔̍́ͅN̶̨̗̄̈́̈̽Ö̸̢̳̠̳͍̼̌̒̈́̈́̕͜͜T̷̙̳̺͑̈́͆̈́.̵͓̈́̽̀͑̾̈̉͠ ̴̫̠̝̻̬̔̇ͅT̶͖͙̥̲͇̓̄͒H̵̺͙̒̇̐͠I̴̲̗͕͎̩͒͂͂̍̓̈́̔͘S̶̘̼̘̀͐̓̈́ ̶͑̆̏͜Į̶̨̨̦̭̪̠͑̀Ş̷̭̰̘̄̔ ̴̡̡̦͇̪͙̪̌̅̃M̴̲̜͍̫̀́͒̇̄͆͝Ý̸̡̮͚̠͋̓̿̿ͅ ̶̱̀̆W̷̲͈̩̰̳͓̊̚͜O̷̳͉̞͊̒͒̆̚͠R̶͓̣̗̒̍̐̐͑ͅḺ̷̫̦̃̑̓͂̀͘͝D̴̢̏̈́̍̆͐̃́.̸̢̫̳̜̝̪̪̂͘͜ ̵̥͎͋͛͒W̸̧͙͇̝̑͗̀E̴̗̐̄͌L̸̢̤̟̮͖̈́͝C̸̡͖͉͛̄̐͗̈̾͘͝O̶̯̪̲̫̳͔̔̋̆Ṁ̵̧̖̪͓͔̹̩̉̎͛̕͝E̶̡̳̾͑̇͂͝ ̸͕̰̔̽̂̇̽͊Ţ̵̧̲̮͉̠͖̅͐̆ͅO̸̢̦̙̺̳̽́̉̀͝ ̵̯̰̥͍͎͎͉͖̏͗͆͌̊̓͘͠T̴̨̼̞͔́̓̒̕͠H̷͓̼̻͇̬͚͍̭̔E̸͈̰̲̱̹̜̎̽̌̈́̈́̉̀͘ ̶̹̭̰̥̗͆Ģ̸̨̻̜̱̠̃̂̋͂̅̈̋̊L̷̬͒̓͌͆I̸̱̣͈͚̗͋̐̇́͐̔́̊T̴̙̙̰̳̥͉͙̖͌̿̾͐͊͐C̷̢͖͉̯̄͆ͅȞ̷͓͌̽̉̉͑͗Ŗ̸͕̔̑̐͗͂̏͝E̸̠̣̐̑͑̈́̒̀A̴͖̫̎̔͝L̶͚̝͌̔̑M̶̫̟͉̬̑̃͌͝.̶̬͈̪͕̟̻̖̳͑̄ ̷͚̭̩̠͖̀͊̈͑̌͑̓͜M̶̗͍̃̍̈́̃͑̉̅̋ͅY̸̡̜͈̦̣͍̙̐̽͒́̒̔͜͠ ̸̤̻̮̥͓̬̬́̓R̷̓̍͊̋̾͜Ḙ̵͙̯̥̹̟͖̇̑͊̀ͅȦ̵̮͍͗̓̀̍͝ͅL̷̨̼̤͙̪̣̖̃̈́̍͒̚͘͠͝M̴̛͕̀̑͘͝͝͝.̴̰̝̭̰͆̿͘͘ The voice said, staring forwards.

"why, g? why bring them into this?" Sans asked.

B̴͎̌́̎̑̒͝Ȩ̶̟̳̺͇̗̥̈́͆̈́͌͛͊̔͜C̸̥͓̆A̷̜̭̋͂̕̕͘͠Ứ̵̼̭̓̎̈̇͜͝Ṣ̷͖͕͖́Ḙ̶̰̿̈́̿͗͐̈ ̵̡̹̲͈̤̈́̇̋̈́̇̈́̊͑T̵̮̹͊̉͑͑͗̅̑H̷̘̄͐̅̑Ě̶͇̻̩̲̮̍̐͛͊̉͝͝Y̸̡̯̠̣͎̣̰͐͗̓͐̈́͋̌̊'̶̬͌̀͌͘R̴̛̛̝̗̝̙̙̽̃̉È̴̥͚̦̘ ̶̢͈̺̘̦̫̮̯̈̆̌͛T̴͔̗͖͖̍H̸̨͕̀̂̽E̸̛͕̫̻̲̦̠͔̊̅ͅ ̸̩̩̏K̸̨̲̘͇̟̱͙̻̇̍̍̆̓̿Ė̵͓̟͙̰̙̦̞̄̊͛̽̃̋Y̵̋́̌̐̈̚͜͝ This "G" said, summoning two glitched Gaster Blasters and firing. Sans blocked both shots with two spinning bones.
"curiouser and curiouser." Sans said. "is it because of their determination? or is IT what you're after?"

Ỳ̷̧̤̖̬̪͔̟̜̊̉̇͊O̵̜̣̩̲͌U̸̢͇̳͚̭̱̤̼̅̉̆̏͋̄̽̈́ ̷̟͐͌̓B̶̙̤͑̒̆̈̉ͅͅE̶͎̱͕̮̍͆̈̋͆͌͘L̴̜̞͉̮͐I̵̡͕̟̪̯͍̔͑̂͌̾͊̉ͅȚ̸̢̬͖̗͍͈͖̎Ţ̵̧̣͉̮̥̩̽̅͠L̶̜̫̜̗͙͐̀E̵̖̻̜̊͘ ̴̦̼͒̀̎̿͗͒̃͐M̷̮̎̏E̴̮̭̟̻̣̐̇.̷̢͕̦͇͉̪̪͇͋͗̊̂̃.̴̧̘̓.̴͙͚͙͌ͅ ̸̛̫̱͉͈͚̜̱̺͑̒̽̐͌S̶̺̬̭͎̞̩͗O̵̡̰͙͎̖̟̓Ņ̶͈̼̺̈́̃͐͂͌͝.̷̹̹̱̭̘͈̜̒̽̆̑̿͒͒͝ G said, attacking again, this time with a giant skull that tried to clamp down on the two. Sans used his bones to hold the mouth open, allowing Frisk to get out. He only had enough teleport magic to teleport one person.

Again, things were happening a bit too quickly for the human's liking. First, they were sucked into this so-called 'Glitchrealm,' and now, they were almost eaten alive by a giant skull! Scrambling out of its path on all fours, Frisk looked first to Sans, who had propped the bony mouth of the skull open so they could escape, then to 'G,' who was attacking for reasons unknown. "Hold on one second," they spoke once they were a good distance away from the action and trying to stand back up on an unseeable floor, "what do you mean, 'they're the key'?" they asked, squinting their eyes at the blobby mess that was G. "The key to what? Monsters' freedom? What do you think I was aiming for, anyway?" They spoke as if they actually thought G was clueless, still not entirely sure where they were or how exactly they got there.

H̴̢̪͔̯͖͔̺͊E̸̡͌̽͐̐͝H̵̢͈̟̦̟̉̓̉͌͝E̶̛̪̲͊̀̽͂̑͠Ḩ̴͖̝͈̅̇͑͝E̷̡̗̼̪̓̀̓̀̾H̵̬͉̠̭͒̓͑.̵̨̪̯̥̳͂͠ ̴̡̪̺̻̩͕͇͂̾̊͗̈͛͘Y̵̻͚̐̉̅̓̓͜Ó̵̱̠̋͝͝ͅÚ̸̗͖̫̥̝̈́͑̃͛̀̉ ̴̢̤̠̘̗̉͆̅K̴͓͓̎Ǹ̷̹̓Ő̵̳̤͛͝W̴̛̘ ̵͕̻͐͐Ṇ̶̨͈͔͋̃̈́̐ͅÖ̷̩͕̬̹̫́̅͑͜Ţ̴̝̭̭̦͖́̌̎͛͂̽H̸̨̺͈̼̟̖͑̀̈̒͑̍ͅỊ̵̞͖̱̲͎͘ͅṆ̵̛͕͓͙̙̩̐͊̃͛͝Ģ̶̘͍͓͂́̌̍̚͠,̸̛͖̘̜͓̪͌̔̌̏̕ ̸̧̲̼̥̣̜́̚C̶̢̬͍̬̉̄̈́̂͆͝H̴͕̳̫͉̄́͜͝ͅİ̷̢̯̺͎͑Ļ̴̻͖̯͋̀͛̔̕͜͝D̷̙͆̋̿͊͊̀͆.̵̢̛͈͉̰̰͒̐̑̊̎͒ G said. F̵̧̻̈̎R̶̼̯̫̦̎̒̈̅̚E̷̡̜̍Ḙ̸̛̘̮̈́̑̕D̵̫̱͆̀̀̕̚͜Ó̶̳̤̙͖̦͚̄̓̒̋͑̎M̵͔̹͍̲͓̔̈́̏͂͂͊͝ ̷̡͚̳̱̯̆̎͌O̶͉͕̼̬͙̙̍̏F̵̧̧͖̱̣̐͒̏͛͛ ̵̦̙̅͌͗M̷̝̺̲̝̲̀̕͝Ö̴͇́̄̽̍Ņ̴͈̈́̔S̵̫̬͔̭͇̗̎̄͗̑̇̌͘Ṱ̶̡̦̮̼̐E̷̦̣̥̫͕̫̾̌̋̐̉͠R̷͎̣̮͎͇̾͊S̴͇̮̯̘̤͙̋̚͘.̸̤̼͒̅.̶̟̯̰̱̽̒͗̋̑͝.̴̟̓̃̒ ̷͉̀͊̂̐̕͝W̵̥̳̅̋̊̍Ḧ̴͉̟̼͖̫͆͐̈́ͅY̴̔͗̆͘͝͝ͅ ̶̞̳̖̳̀͊̉̓͋̀͘W̸͍̱̏̌O̸͎̜̺̻̞̯͒Ü̵̝͙̺͕͇̖̈͊̉͋L̵̬̣̪̯̗̍̔͗͒̾̌D̵͈̰́̾͒̑ ̷̨̮̯̰̖̍̅̑͐̓̌͠ͅI̴̠͆ ̷̭͈̖͉̰͇͂̊̅̀Ç̶̺͉͙͕̾͐̃Å̸̺̉̆͑̀̅̓R̸̬̅̔̅͋̎̅̕͜É̷̛̩̮̰͉́̓͋͐̕?̶͉̤̻̟͖̙̉̒͊̈́͗̇

G charged up eight Gaster Blasters, surrounding the two with them. Sans threw himself and Frisk upwards just in time to dodge the shots, the Gaster Blasters destroying themselves. "he's not gonna tell you what the 'key' is for. and don't ask me, i dunno either."

(Sure. But we can resolve that problem soon enough.)
"It's nice to meet you too." Dalv said, accepting the handshake.
But then a flashback.

The human stuck out his hand for a handshake.
"You want me... to... shake your hand...? Even after I attacked you? But that is... a sign of friendship... I mean... Is it the same where you come from? I don't know I... Are you asking to be my friend?"
Dalv accepted the human's offer of goodwill.
"Gee, I'm, well, a little rusty at friendships... Don't get me wrong! I'd love to be friends! ...I mean I think. I don't really remember what that entails... I guess I'll give it a shot if you will..."

Dalv flinched. He was recalling his old friend.
"Well, yes. Nice to meet you."
Suddenly, there was a voice. Dalv didn't notice it, however. Neither did Grillby. Nor the patrons of the restaurant. Only one human could hear the voice.
☟︎☜︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎. ✋︎︎✞︎☜︎ ☟︎☜︎✌︎☼︎︎ ✌︎ ☹︎⚐︎❄︎ ✌︎︎⚐︎︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎. ✋︎︎︎ ☹︎✋︎︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ︎☜︎☜︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎. ︎⚐︎︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ︎✌︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☞︎✌︎☹︎☹︎. ⚐︎☼︎ ︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎ ︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☹︎☜︎❄︎ ︎⚐︎︎☠︎ ✌︎☠︎ ⚐︎☹︎︎ ☞︎☼︎✋︎☜︎☠︎︎✍︎
(Use this to decode; https://lingojam.com/wingdingstranslator (Wingdings Translator ☜☜☜ ― LingoJam))

Lingojam is not working from my side. I tried to decode the code mentioned & also mine one but unexpected error. However, this wingding translator worked at the end but still not sure what's the issue with Lingojam. As it's the most reliable tool out there.