• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask

What's the connection between Gaster and the skelebros?

• Sans and Papyrus are two halves of Gaster

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Gaster is the father of Sans and Papyrus

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • They met once or twice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no connection

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mewtwo wanted him to have a bigger story-important role, and it kinda fits. It makes sense that after losing his best friend, Grillby could fall into low-level depression and abandon science for a quiet life of cooking to try and forget.
I guess that makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

Uh, Nave...
1) Your post was in past-tense
2) Papyrus is back at his house in Snowdin, and Sans is at the Ruins
3) Your post was too short
4) You would have to pass a bunch of people including Frisk to get to Sans
and 5) You barely took anything that was happening into context... Have you read up on what's happened so far in the RP?

I said, "Grillby was trying to find a way to phrase the sentence so he didn't sound like some sort of interviewer." That was a line from an upcoming On The Streets, but with Boy Scout instead of interviewer.

I don't really think Gaster would have had time to teach Flowey anything - he fell into the DI a day after Flowey was created, not knowing he had gained full sentience.
Oh BTW, @OmegaNave has told me in person that he's leaving the RP. Thus, the roles of Napstablook, Papyrus and Integrity are free again.