• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask

What's the connection between Gaster and the skelebros?

• Sans and Papyrus are two halves of Gaster

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Gaster is the father of Sans and Papyrus

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • They met once or twice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no connection

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'know what? My post wasn't as long as I thought it was gonna be. Guess that's a good thing, though, huh? :3

...Oh. Thanks for the warning, Mewtwo. xD

Do.

You.

Want.

A.

List.

Of.

All.

The.

Characters.

I.

Have.

A.

Crush.

On?

I wouldn't look at my DA page. Nothing there's M-rated, sure, but it's all character-from-a-thing x OC. ;~;

...That's amazing. xD

Seriously, though, if I were to make a list, it would never freaking end. Basically, if I watch or play a thing, there's at least one character I fall for. Every. Freaking. Time. It's not fun... well, I mean, it is, but nah. Save me.

...I dunno what I expected. Actually, do they have one of those but it's Clemont? o3o

Uh, Mewtwo, no one's heard of the white fox-masked individual. Gaster and Grillby never did studies on it, and the only ones who know about it are the ones who have met it...

Alright. Consider UNDERTALE lore, UNDERTALE Yellow and Glitchtale's human wizard stories canon. Gaster's past has been explained, with Grillby, Alphys and Sans being previous assistants to him. The main villain has never been heard of before. It's like it popped out of nowhere.

Alright. Consider UNDERTALE lore, UNDERTALE Yellow and Glitchtale's human wizard stories canon. Gaster's past has been explained, with Grillby, Alphys and Sans being previous assistants to him. The main villain has never been heard of before. It's like it popped out of nowhere.
Why Grillby??

Mewtwo wanted him to have a bigger story-important role, and it kinda fits. It makes sense that after losing his best friend, Grillby could fall into low-level depression and abandon science for a quiet life of cooking to try and forget.