• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Genocide (Sign-Up/Discussion)

Shouldn't the randomly encountered monsters be more like universally controlled by everyone? Because... well, the only times they play a semi important role is pacifist ending, when you go around and talk with them.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
I'll take the moldsmals all they do is wiggle anyways XD I'll take Muffet. And there's the limit to my main characters. Is Burgerpants still up for grabs, then I'll have him.

It's come to my attention that PKMN Master G.K. only has ONE character.
Now, from what I know, the person I feel most inclined to take a character from and give it to PKMN Master G.K. is @Eeveechu.
I mean, come on dude. It takes you almost a month to reply to a thread after It's 2 or 3 pages in. If you're not gonna roleplay, then let someone else enjoy it. If you don't reply to this post I just now made in the next 24 hours, I will be giving ALL of your characters away. That includes Dr. W.D. Gaster.
Now, I understand that you have school. Most of us do. I have school, yet I can find the time to roleplay (and according to feedback, I roleplay well), but I also keep my grade point average of A's and B's.
You have been warned, friend.

In all honesty, I’ve been busy with other things. I’ll respond to Voxistale once I get on the computer. And honestly? I’ve sorta lost interest in this RP. Concept is cool, just not something I’m really interested in anymore.