• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Genocide (Sign-Up/Discussion)

I've seen all sorts of roleplays about Undertale, but they usually revolve around an alternate universe or timeline. Never have I seen one focused on genocide. So, here we are. About to take a genocide route. At the beginning, a pacifist run has already been played, so the monsters that are aware of the timelines recognize Frisk (e.g. Sans and Flowey). We will probably also make the genocide run more interesting by adding a Grillby fight, maybe Disbelief Papyrus, an actual Mettaton NEO battle, soul-powered Asgore, and maybe even Gaster.
All characters will be in play, and this will begin before meeting Flowey. Interactions between characters can also happen outside of Frisk's genocide path. Not much more needs to be explained. There will be no OC's, as people tend to make their OC's be more powerful than necessary. This will focus solely on the Undertale Genocide route.
You also have permission to make less important characters more important, complete with a personality, and story.
27 left.
Frisk: @ZiruDeathLord
Muffet: @ZiruDeathLord
Alphys: @ZiruDeathLord

Flowey/Asriel:
Mettaton/EX/NEO:
Gaster:

Toriel: @Comic
Dogamy/Dogaressa: @Comic
Asgore: @Comic

Napstablook: @X3n0 Jake
Doggo: @X3n0 Jake

Sans: @Fraseandchico
Lesser Dog: @Fraseandchico
Chara: @Fraseandchico

Papyrus: @Dave Strider
Grillby: @Dave Strider
Monster Kid: @Dave Strider

Greater Dog: @SummerShaymin
Undyne: @SummerShaymin
Doge: @SummerShaymin

Mad/Glad Dummy: @PKMN Master G.K.
Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
I give. You can have Sans and Lesser Dog. I'll be taking Grillby.
We need some NPC's taken control of too. I'm making the limit on main characters as 3, so @Fraseandchico you have reached your limit, but you can select as many NPC's as you like. @Comic same applies to you, but you can choose one more Main Character.
I say we need more people. @Eeveechu151 is usually reliable in this field, but sometimes, Ghastale happens (You still need to reply to that, because I think you intentionally let it die).
We have a massive cast of characters, so you guys can go ahead and suggest anyone else you like.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Mewtwofan259 I liked your roleplaying in Ghastale.
I'd like to take Dogamy and Dogaressa as a main character.
And for NPC's, I'd like Nice Cream Guy, Ice Wolf, River Person, and Burgerpants.

Gahh, sorry! I'll get to that as soon as possible.
Anyways, this seems quite interesting to me. I'll be taking my two favs (THANK GOD THEY'RE NOT GONE YET); Flowey and Gaster.

After having viewed your Roleplaying and love for Undertale, I have decided to invite you; @ZiruDeathLord.
If you don't wish to be involved, then don't be afraid to decline. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'm guessing we're waiting for more people before we start, concluding we still have a lot of open roles.

Right now, I have set a limit of only three main characters per player, at least until further notice. I gave you Mettaton.
And I gave Frase his Froggits.

Yes. This is a genocide route where Frisk goes back to kill everybody. They will have enough determination to overpower the Amalgamates and kill them.

Once all main characters are selected. The only ones we really need are Undyne and Muffet, as they are boss characters.
But we also need someone to have all of the monsters from the ruins.
The Whimsuns, Loox, Vegetoids, Migosps, and Moldsmols still need a player to use them.