• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Genesect Wi-Fi Event Coming To The US

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
th_649Genesect.png

In a recent advert going around GameSpot it has been announced that the next Pokémon Wi-Fi event will give fans the chance to get their hands on the rare Pokémon Genesect for their copy of Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2. The event will run from the 7th of October, when the two new main-series games get released in the US, until the 12th of November. If you wish to know more, read on!

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Poor Meloetta, ignored once again. No love for it? </3

What I'd like to know is whether this distribution will work for B2/W2 only or if B/W owners will be able to download Genesect as well. It doesn't make much difference for me since I'm getting the new games at launch, but not everyone will (if at all).

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Poor Meloetta, ignored once again. No love for it? </3

What I'd like to know is whether this distribution will work for B2/W2 only or if B/W owners will be able to download Genesect as well. It doesn't make much difference for me since I'm getting the new games at launch, but not everyone will (if at all).

No love for Meloetta at all. ;_;

As for if the event will run for Black and White as well... I'd lean towards no. Today the event details finally got confirmed through the official English site for Black & White 2, so I'd say it's pretty much a done deal that the event will only be running for the new games. I guess we have to think of it like the Victini Wi-Fi event when Black & White were first released.