1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender chance in breeding?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Phantom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. What is the percentage/Ratio/rate/whatever of getting a Female from breeding? Does it depend on what pokemon your breeding or is it the same for all?

2. I think the percent depends on what pokemon your trying to breed. Example: Chickorita from egg. Male 75% Female 25%.

3. ARGETH....-.-
    Is there a chart of some kind that could help, or does anyone know the rate from breeding two leafeons(One of my own and one from a trade) to get an Female eevee?

4. The chances for that are; Male 87.5 Female 12.5. Your going to be Breeding for a LONG time. XD

5. Man, tell me about it. I actually finally got my first after I think....12 times? Oh lord, life about to get crazy again....

6. Actually, every Starter, Eevee, and Togepi, at least, all have 87.5% chance of being male.

That be why Ditto rocks peoples socks. xD

Lucky you. Actually, my first bred female starter was the first Bulbasaur I bred a while ago. Also my last so far. >_>

7. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Hatched Pokemon have the exact same gender percentages as wild Pokemon do.

Handily enough, these percentages are available in our Pokedex. :)

8. So far my females obtained in breeding.:With my lv.83 ditto.(Starterwise)
    Chickorita 5th time?
    Chimchar 2nd time.
    Turtwig 1st time.

9. I just tried to get to the "Charmsdex", and it gave me the "404 not found error" as did most of the other things...Hmmm...Dunno if I should have said that here or not...

Just checked on another site: 12.5% Chance for Female. Oh lord.

10. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

http://www.pokecharms.com/webdex/?Pokemon=Chikorita.

Works fine enough for me.

11. Hmm...That's just it, now I can't find the webdex on the main page...