• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed Gen 6 images for all Pokémon

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've split your suggestion into it's own thread, as it was unrelated :) Thanks for the idea!

Basically, we have every intention of doing this, it's just a matter of finding the time. Given we have 649 Pokémon to add images for, and all have shiny forms, some have alternate forms, etcetera, it would wind up as us trying to create probably not far off 1400 new images. So as you can imagine, it's a massive job!

We'll see what we can do, either way, but it will take a while.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For the record, I would be very happy to assist with something like this if you can direct me where necessary. :)

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I've split your suggestion into it's own thread, as it was unrelated :) Thanks for the idea!

Basically, we have every intention of doing this, it's just a matter of finding the time. Given we have 649 Pokémon to add images for, and all have shiny forms, some have alternate forms, etcetera, it would wind up as us trying to create probably not far off 1400 new images. So as you can imagine, it's a massive job!

We'll see what we can do, either way, but it will take a while.
Yeah, I can see how that would take a while! :D