• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Role Play Thread)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“...Yes...” newt grumbled, sticking his hands into his pockets. “We left the fight and settled down at the center...just for some policemen to come in after us. We are probably big suspects. Ugh. For a crime we didn’t even do.”

He didn’t want to take the fall for this...Zoom character. Nor did he want to spend the rest of his days in a holding cell, even if it were a remote chance that would happen. Too much risk with no reward

For a...crime?

At that, Ellen raised an eyebrow, as far as she'd known they'd committed no crime. The Officers at the scene, as well as she herself, could attest to that fact...so what was Newt talking about?

Regardless, it seems the duo had their hands filled, and the ever-deepening scowl on Cordelia's face didn't bode well with Ellen.

"Then...I guess you guys should get going then, right?"

“That would be for the best.” The young Trapinch trainer nodded in agreement, checking once more to make sure they still had a clear exit. All was fine.

“Oh, by the way. I’d like to see you again, Ellen. Buuuut...maybe get a little stronger before then, and good luck out there.” With one final goodbye, Levi gestured for Newt to follow him.

“C’mon. The gym closes at night, so we can’t waste time if we’re gonna challenge its leader.” The boy casually slipped a berry from his pocket, and rolled it over to Mawhile as he spoke, hoping it would help calm the distressed Pokémon’s nerves. After this small attempt to make peace, the two trainers made their way deeper into the city.

“Yeah...lets do that.”

To be frank, he was following Levi’s lead, as 1: didn’t want to be blamed for leading them in the wrong direction, and 2: had no idea where it was to begin with. He wasn’t going to be shedding and tears over leaving Ellen and Mawhile though, as they only appeared to want to pick fights. He severely hoped not all trainers wanted to do that 24/7

“Following your lead.”

"I see, well I appreciate anything you can share." Devin admitted to Ken as he gave his gratitude to him before a loud "crash" was heard in the corner of the center as Ken moved with Ellen to go investigate. This alarmed Devin, and instantly he walked over to his Growlithe and Terra along with the group he traveled with as he turned to Sandra and Rowan.

"Hey you guys hear that?" Devin asked the two as he thought over what they should do. His instincts told him to go in the opposite direction of it, but his curiosity and that of his Pokemon wanted to go look. So he decided to see what they thought.

Sandra was just about to reply to Ellen when she suddenly left. "Okay...? Never mind then." She shrugged right before a loud crash was heard. "I sure hope she isn't responsable for that." The sudden crash made her a bit nervous, what happened out there? Devin asked them if they heared the crash and she nodded. "I think everyone heard it, should we check it out? If there is a fight, then we can intervene. If push comes to shove, we know how to combine our attacks. If someone is hurt, we can help them."

Astraea was a bit less eager to go after the source of the crash. "Staryu?" (Do we have to? It is safer in here.)

Sandra looked over to her partner and kneeled down. "Are you scared Astraea? I promise you'll be safe, after all Beepbeep can fight if you don't want to." She smiled and patted Astraea's back.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Come on, use tail whip Angel!" Angel was using a flurry of moves, but the wild tyrogue would not stand still. It had dodged her moon blast and every ice shard sent at it beautifully. Suddenly, the tyrogue jumped high in the air. It came charging down at angel with a full forced kick with all of it's strength behind it. Lizzy couldn't bear to watch, "ANGEL DODGE!"

CRASH

A puff of snow from a dodged powder snow had filled up the room, making it impossible to see the outcome of the move. Lizzy ran straight to her pokemon. "ANGEL? Angel are you ok?" The snow started to settle on the ground and Lizzy could distinctly see the two pokemon, one standing over the other's unmoving body.

"Vulpix, pix (I'm fine, but I'm not so sure he is)" Lizzy saw the tiny pokemon and screamed, at what seemed like a broken leg. The Tyrogue had missed Angel and taken substantial damage as a result. Lizzy picked up the tiny pokemon and rushed to the Pokemon Center. She was running so fast that she almost hit the automatic doors before they opened for her. "PLEASE NURSE!! You have to help this poor pokemon, he wanted to have a battle, but ended up hurting himself in the process. You have to do something he's hurt really bad. Please help him!!" Lizzy couldn't help but make a huge racket, while she barely knew this pokemon, she still didn't want anything bad to happen to it. The tyrouge let out a soft "tyyy..."

"Ruff! Rock!" (We have to go! Come on we can do this together!) Terra stressed, as she momentarily put aside her little issues with the Growlithe of Devin's care and tried to encourage the Staryu with support. Devin's Growlithe also seemed eager as he moved over to Manti and the other Growlithe.

"Growl!" (What about it do you guys want to check it out sound kinda cool but could be dangerous to I don't know I just say we go!) The Growlithe said with a loll of the tongue and smile to the pair.

Devin himself considered Sandra's words as he considered his own options. "Well, I don't think ignoring it is the best idea. I personally say we go look but what do you think Rowan?" Devin asked as he wanted to give Rowan a fair chance to speak his own mind before they decided anything.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Rowan was still trying to mentally process what had just occurred in front of him, but he decided to ignorr it in favor of answering Devin's question.

"Of course, lets check it out," Rowan said as he turned to the Pokémon, who seemed to be ready than he was.

"Mant!"(Let's go!) As she said this, Mantì appeared to be "sharpening" her appendages in case if there was danger.

"Growlithe? Grrowl!"(Wait, are we going on an adventure? Cool!)

Astraea was still a bit hesitant on checking out the noise, but Sandra's pleading looks swayed them. "...Star." (....Fine. I will accompany the people and Pokémon who are going to check out the disturbance.) The Staryu's core flickered slowly as if it was sighing. They really did not want to go, but their trainer trusted them and they did not want to disappoint them.

Sandra turned to both Devin and Rowan. "Everyone ready? Let's go then, who knows? It might be a rare Pokémon, and I am more than willing to take the risk to study it." She flashed a grin as Astraea looked at the other Pokémon and noticed that they were the only one not that motivated to leave. They would just have to suck it up then.

Due to his inability to completely fall asleep, Ajax was startled from his grogginess by a shrill scream coming from a voice that sounded.. familiar. Messily running a hand through his hair in a last minute effort to smooth it, he changed into a white tee, navy jeans, and a black jacket before slipping on his shoes and leaving his hotel room, backpack slung over his shoulder. Just as he exited the hotel building, he saw Lizzy sprint past him with what looked like a Tyrogue in her arms, a frantic expression on her face. The Pokemon she was battling earlier? With his curiosity piqued, Ajax made his way towards the Pokemon Center, which was where he saw Lizzy headed, and upon opening the doors, he saw the girl pleading with the Nurse to help the Pokemon.

"Okay, I'll take Tyrogue for a few minutes and fix him up," Nurse Joy said with a calm voice and a sweet smile. Gently receiving the Tyrogue from Lizzy's arms, she then walked to the back of the Center, a Chansey following behind. Ajax walked over to Lizzy and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you okay? What happened?"

“Ahem, excuse me sir.” Atticus was woken by the pleasant voice and a light tapping on his shoulder. As his vision slowly blurred, adjusting to the light, Atticus could make out the kind face of nurse joy staring intently at him with wide eyes. “You’re pokemon are all good to go.” She chimed.

“Oh, ummm, thanks! The young boy stammered, quickly snapping himself into reality and fumbling for his pokeballs. He yawned as he stretched and rose to his feet, ready to continue his adventure when suddenly a girl trainer ruined the peaceful aura with her crazed shouting.

“Molga!” Shouted Topaz as he bursted from his Pokémon and went to go check on the injured Tyrogue.
“Sorry about that.” Atticus chimed as he rubbed the back of his head. “He’s a bit of a worrier.”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Thank you so much Nurse Joy, I know you'll take great care of him." Lizzie was so focused on the small pokemon that she didn't notice Ajax come up behind her. She practically jumped when he touched her shoulder. "AHHH! Oh hey Ajax, I'm fine I guess. The tyrogue hurt himself when it's move missed. I don't know why, but I got really worried about it. I couldn't bear to see the poor thing in pain. It was absolutely amazing and beautiful in battle and it was just so darn cute. I couldn't stand it.
A small flying white and yellow pokemon then came over and seemed worried about something. The trainer then came over and apologized for his pokemon. "Oh it's no bother, was it worried about the tyrogue I brought in? That's so sweet, and coming from such a cute pokemon. I'm so sorry to make you worry so much. You see I'm Lizzy and I was fighting this tyrogue with my partner Angel because he seemed like he wanted a battle..." Lizzy rambled on about the entire story to the complete stranger.
Oh I'm sorry for boring you with that, I was just so worried. Anyway, as I said before I'm Lizzy, what's your name, and Ajax, what are you doing here, I thought you were getting a hotel. OH NO, DID PYRO OR FLORIAN GET HURT?!?!?!?

Ajax got a bit startled at Lizzy’s sudden outburst related to the wellbeing of his Pokémon, and he quickly held up a hand to calm her down with a small chuckle. “No, they’re perfectly fine. I just heard a commotion outside, and when I went out to investigate, it led me here,” he assured with a smile. “I found myself a hotel room, but I don’t mind waiting until Tyrogue’s okay.” Turning to look at the trainer with an Emolga, he nodded in greeting. “Hey; nice to meet you. My name’s Ajax, and this is Florian and Pyro.” Once his introduction was concluded, Ajax let out the aforementioned Pokémon as well. The Litwick chirped out a lighthearted greeting, while the Treecko simply climbed up onto Ajax’s shoulder and gave Atticus a curt nod. “What’s your name?” He asked, stretching out a hand for Atticus to shake.

Atticus has patiently waited, intently listening to the entire story. “I’m Atticus, it nice to meet you.” He smiled pleasantly and extended a hand to the boy who looked quite a bit older than him. He looks strong, I’ll have to battle him sometime. Atticus grinned at the prospect of testing how his old battling practice would stack up in this new region and was happy to have finally found some fellow trainers.

Topaz chattered with joy as he saw the other trainer’s Pokémon and began flying excitedly in circles around them, hoping to play. Atticus smiled as he watched his Pokémon enjoy the company. “Haha, that’s Topaz, he’s been my best friend since I was little.” He remarked nodding towards the flying squirrel. “And this is Jett, he’s the first friend I’ve made in Geminos.” Atticus clicked the button on his lure ball and released his new Buizel. The orange weasel jovial chimed a greeting and waved in response.

Still reeling from her last encounter, Ellen slowly made her way back to the Pokemon Center. Her eyes shifted around anxiously, frequently finding their way towards Cordelia, who remained uncharacteristically solemn. Just as she was about to make her way into the Center itself, a man drabbed in blue approached her, an officer.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am. We talked to you just a few minutes ago at the station, if you don't mind would you come by the station sometime? We'd like to have a little chat, and we have a proposal for you."

Ellen remained silent, slightly skeptical of the whole ordeal, but she nodded nevertheless. The police had no reason to trick her into anything shady...so she imagined they wanted her help, or testimony, with something serious. Perhaps they'd found something new at the scene of Venomoth attack?

Regardless of what it was, Ellen imagined it would be in her best interest to head down to the station later today. However, as of now, she re-entered the Pokemon Center and found Ken.

"So about that trade?"

After finishing his conversation with Devin, Ken had been standing around looking at his and other people's pokemon interact. The sudden reapearance of Ellen caused the trainer to turn around. He pondered the words she spoke to him when she came back. "Ah yeah a trade, you did mention it earlier." He took a quick glance at Rhyhorn and took a moment to think. "Well, after gettting to using Rhyhorn during a battle, I must say I really like it." He explained. "If you're willing to trade, then I'm for it too."

Excitement bubbled in Ellen's heart, but she didn't want to make it obvious. She adjusted her glasses slightly and then turned to the trading machines in the far corner of the Pokemon Center.

"Then, Nidoran for Rhyhorn, sounds like a fair trade yea?"

Searching for Nidoran's pokeball, Ellen returned the poison pin pokemon to her capsule and then began walking over to the trading machines. Standing on the right side, Ellen slotted Aveta's pokeball into the available slot and then waiting for Ken so they could proceed with the trade.

Nodding in agreement, Ken brought up Rhyhorn's pokeball and returned the stine rhino to its capsule. He quickly jogged over to the trading machine as to not keep Ellen waiting. Seeing as the female trainer had taken the spot on the right, Ken walked to the left and inserted the pokeball into its open slot.

"Since we're trading over the pokemon we will keep, shouldn't we switch sides?" Ken said, commenting on the position each pokeball would be after the trade.

Pausing for a moment, Ellen thought over what Ken was saying. It did check out completely seeing as the Pokemon Ken had at the moment was hers, and likewise, the Pokeball she had at the moment was Ken's. If they switched now it would simply be returning everything to its rightful owner.

"Yea, that makes sense."

Swapping places with Ken, Ellen pressed the trade confirmation button on her side of the machine and waited for Ken to do the same. As she stared down at the Pokeball in front of her, she thought back to her homeland of Sinnoh and some of the items unique to the region.

'I should really get some ball capsules. I wonder if they have any in Geminos?'

Walking over to the side Ellen was while she did the same to his side, Ken pressed the trade confirmation button on the machine and waited for the trade to commence. He had seen a lot of trades back in the lab, trading was considered a normal activity for trainers to do but he has seen a fair share of them who were hesitant to give away a pokemon they caught with their own hands to someone else for their pokemon, Ken was mostly indifferent to it.

When the trading was completed, Ken grabbed his newly aquired Rhyhorn and sent it out. He rubbed its horn which made the rock type cry in contentment. Ken took a good look at the lenght of his new pokemon's horn. "Good girl." He called out after his observation.

Rather than sending out Aveta, Ellen pocketed the poison-types Pokeball and then move onward. She walked around the room returning each of her pokemon to their pokeballs. Rather than stay cooped up the pokemon center any longer, Ellen had decided that she would rather try her hand at exploring the town. From what the guide book had said, Aquamarine would prove to have no small number of attractions, and Ellen was here to enjoy the journey as much as she possibly could.

First, however, she figured she'd stretch a bit.

"Hey, Ken. Interested in a battle?"

After the conclusion of the trade, all of Ken's pokemon gathered around their new official party member. The trainer was looking over his pokemon when he heard Ellen's challenge. He turned around and looked towards the other trainer who looked ready to leave. "Hmm, well I really haven't been in a lot of action since I arrive in this region, excluding what had happened earlier today." He said the last part in a quieter voice. "Sure, I can go for a battle." Ken smirked.

Standing up, Ken returned each of his pokemon back to their capsules before walking over to join Ellen.

Ellen stepped outside. From what she'd read int the guide book the Pokemon Centers of the Geminos region, much like those in other regions, often came equipped with a field that could be utilized for battles. Taking the far side of the field, Ellen began to ponder over which Pokemon she'd use for the battle. However, whilst she was deep in thought, Cordelia decided for her. The previously silent steel type stepped onto the battlefield, clearly presenting herself as Ellen's pokemon of choice.

"Hmmm, I guess it's settled then."

Ken followed Ellen outside the pokemon center. "Ah, so the pokemon centers in Geminos also have battlefields laid out, this is quite convenient." He said to himself as he took to the side of the battlefield opposite to the one Ellen took.

Standing at his end, Ken pondered which pokemon to choose. Thinking about about his current team, Ken considered his options. “Hmm, should I use my first partner Geb or should I use one of my other pokemon.” While he thought, he noticed Cordelia stepping up ready to fight on Ellen's side. Ken grabbed one of his pokeball. “Alright I’ve decided. Let’s go Ge-“ Before he could finish, one of the pokeball on the trainer’s waist opened up, sending Charmander out on the field, his arms crossed.

Charmander glanced back towards his surprised trainer and nodded to him, a fierce look in his eyes. Ken understood and nodded back. “Alright then, let’s go! Magi!” The newly named Charmander bent forward and got into a battle ready stance. A smirk on his face, it was apparent he liked his new nickname

Last edited:
"Sounds good." Devin nodded with a shy smile as both Terra and his Growlithe had been ready to go. Terra had been...hesitant, to walk alongside the tongue lolling fire type but she tried to reserve her feelings aside. Rowan's Growlithe had been nice enough, so far, and perhaps those two incidents earlier had been incidental?

Either way, Terra reminded herself that this Growlithe was a member of the team...so she had to try and work with it, even if her instincts encouraged her to slam it down for reasons that beyond paranoia she had no ability to explain. So she and Growltihe followed Devin as he'd lead the group towards the source of the noise as he had no idea really what to expect though as they arrived outside a series of turned over garbage bins and what not had not been what Devin expected.

"The hell happened here?" Devin asked, more to himself as he had been oblivious to the "adventures" of a certain pair of trainers mere moments ago though quickly his attention shifted once more as the sounds of a battle nearby were heard. Had that been some sort of connection?

Whatever it was, his Growlithe had groan curious as it dashed ahead to the sound as Devin & Terra panicked and followed suit. There they saw a pair of trainers that Devin had met not long ago...Ken and Ellen, who seemed to be in a Pokemon battle.

Did they cause that scene with the trash cans? No, they are a bit away and I doubt they'd just cause random damage like that. This day is getting weirder by the minute...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Rowan nodded to indicate his preparedness. As he did so, he allowed his two Pokemon to go ahead, for he was prepared to so battle with someone. To his surprise he did find a battle, but it was between Ellen and Ken who were people he had just met not too long ago.

I swear I missed something...

Mantì also shared her trainer's confusion, but K18 simply kept his dopey expression on his face. It was almost as if someone could hit the fire type with a.Hydro Pump and he'd still be satisfied somehow.

"So...now what?" He turned to Sandra and Devin, wanting to hear what they desired as the next course of action.

I hope this battle ends soon, especially if there's a gym here. I never tried one back at Alola, but if they're anything like trials, then it should be an interesting experience.

Sandra followed behind Devin and Rowan, with Astraea right behind her. As the group discovered that the trash cans were the source of the noise, she knelt down next to them. "I don't see anything unusual, no claw marks or anything like that. None that are fresh anyway." She stood up and took off a lid of one of the trash cans that was still standing, her nose wrinkling as the smell entered her nose. "I think that a Ratatta or something wanted food and tried to enter the bins, but accidentally knocked one over which caused a chain reaction and the noise scared it away. It is the most logical reason I can think of." She picked the trash cans up and placed them down as they were meant to be.

"Might as well clean up, you guys can watch the battle if you want." Sandra jerked a thumb at the fight between Ellen and Ken, before beginning to clean up the mess caused by the fallen trash cans. It wasn't the prettiest job, but someone had to do it.

Devin had to pause in thought, Sandra's theory as to what happened seemed the most sound; a local Ratatta or some other Pokemon that wanted a meal fro the trash cans likely knocked it over as she moved to go clean it up while Rowan asked what they were to do now.

"Well, I suppose we can either watch this fight, or see if we can find the gym here. Or whatever business anyone else here has." Devin said to Rowan as he in truth had another reason for coming here beyond the lure of the gym, though that of course had been his main goal but Devin wondered if he was ready for it? Terra had been dependable but they never faced competition of that level, and his Growlithe was brand new and untested...heck he had yet to give it a name! Perhaps if he observed these trainers do battle he'd be able to pick up something that he'd be able to use later when he worked the nerve to challenge the gym.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
As Ajax and Atticus were introducing themselves, Nurse Joy had come out with a bright and spritely Tyrogue. "There you are, fully healed and raring to go. He sure is a rambunctious one, as soon as we healed him, he bolted straight up. I'd be a little more careful with him for now, while we healed his injuries, his leg took a lot of damage. Try to keep him from using it too much."

"Yes ma'am, I promise to keep him out of trouble, isn't that right...?" As she said this she realized that the Tyrogue was still a wild pokemon and therefore, she had no control whether she could keep him safe or not. "Oh... um, I know we just met, but is there any chance you would join me and Angel? I was really worried about you and I promise you’d feel right at home!!!” Lizzy said this with a warm smile on her face as she held up a poke ball, hoping she had made a new friend. The Tyrogue thought about it for about three seconds before jumping into the air and head butting the button on the ball. A red light enveloped the tiny bandaged Pokémon and shook only once before clicking.

“ALRIGHT!!!! Welcome to the team, I swear you won’t regret it. AJAX, ATTICUS!! Meet my new friend, this is Ty,” she let Tyrogue out of the ball and it immediately spun around and did a back hand spring to show how happy it was to be a part of the team.

Watching as Atticus showcased his team, Ajax sent out his own companions to greet the Emolga and Buizel. Pyro let out a chirp of greeting, while Florian simply nodded. As the Pokemon got to know each other, the loud and excited voice of the girl next to him startled Ajax, and he jumped upon hearing Lizzy's announcement.

She really likes to yell, huh?

Amused by Lizzy's enthusiasm, Ajax observed as the new addition to the girl's team expressed its excitement, and he chuckled as he watched. "Congratulations; Ty seems quite happy to join you." Redirecting his attention to Atticus, the teen couldn't help but have a challenging glint in his eye as he looked at him. "Say.. the night's still quite young; if it wouldn't trouble you, I'd like for our Pokemon to have a match. What say you?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After hearing Devin's mention of a gym, Rowan felt conflicted: on the first hand, he wanted to help Sandra clean up the mess that was being created by Ken and Ellen, but at the same time, he wanted to challenge the gym and collect the reward.

While the idea of getting a badge or whatever seems tempting...

"You can check out the gym for yourself if you want, Imma help out Sandra for now," Rowan said as he sauntered over to the aforementioned person he planned on assisting.

"You mind if I speed up the process of this task?"

After a few short detours throughout Aquamarine in an attempt to avoid large crowds, Levi and Newt had finally arrived at the gym.

“Here we are.” Levi looked on in awe at the large dome formed out of vibrant pastel walls. The entrance to the gym was a small semi-circle with no doors, allowing full view of inside.

Upon entering, large glass windows running along to top of the building came into view, illuminating the gym in sunlight. Small pools water lined the floors along either side of the pathway inside, allowing the natural light to bounce off the shimmering water and ignite the the gym in the rippling reflections of the small ponds.

Needless to say, it was quite the spectacle.

“Well? What do you think?”

“Well? What do you think?”

Newt looked up And down the interior of the building. He liked the view...though the light reflecting off the water made it difficult to look at for extended periods. Flashy, but was it really a place for battling?

“Um. It’s okay.” Newt muttered. “For some reason I imagined an arena, and not a pool. Are you sure this isn’t a private pool club?”

"Not at all, just don't be afraid to get your hands dirty." Sandra smiled at Rowan as she tossed some bones and banana peels back into the trash can. "Thanks for helping me by the way, but you didn't have to. I personally thought you'd be eager to challenge the gym, after all you already have four Pokémon." She was a bit confused as to why Rowan decided to postpone his gym battle, but she was grateful for his help nontheless.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Meh, I would be, but it occurred to me that there's probably a line of trainers itching to battle anyway," Rowan smiled as he picked up a sticky, half-eaten orange, causing his gag reflex to kick in. Recovering from yhis, he then moved to continue his duties with the trash.

What's a good topic of conversation..? I've never been great with icebreakers...

He took some extensive time to think, but this didn't impair his productivity with this task, as hed been picked up discarded potion bottles, apple cores, and food wrappers to put in the trash.

"I mean I'd think that you and Devin would have a little more Pokémon on your team," Rowan awkwardly blurted out before frantically correcting himself, "I just feel like it makes sense to fill out your team. Though i guess I could just have a knack for catching Pokémon..."

"Who knows? There might be no line at all. There's always the chance of that happening." Sandra picked up some empty Potion and Full Heal bottles and dumped them in the trash can, quickly followed with a fish skeleton. "Huh, guess a Magikarp or something helped extend the lifespan of something or someone else." She said as she turned to Rowan. "I don't really feel the need to catch Pokémon. I help wounded Pokémon and try to help them to get what they desire, but that's about it. Besides, I only have one Pokéball left. I don't want to waste it if I don't have to, and I'm sure that most Pokémon would be more happy in their natural habitats than inside of a Pokéball. I am not here for Gym battles anyway, so I am not that desperate to get a full team. Astraea, Beepbeep and hopefully Kangaskhan are good enough for me."

Atticus smiled as he observed the cheery attitude of the girl around his age. Maybe she’d be fun to travel with, and Ajax seems pretty strong.

His daydream about forming a group was cut short when Ajax snapped him out of his trance by the sudden suggestion of a battle. Well he does look pretty strong, and it would give me a chance to try out Jett in a real battle. The young boy shrugged and looked over straight into his older counterpart’s eyes.
“Sure, that’s be fun! I’ve been itching for a real battle.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Adam did the job for the Aquarium owner and earned a good amount of money, then proceeded to enter Route 1. He encountered a few Pokemon but quickly beat them with his own earning some training with it. He went back to Seafare City to heal his Pokemon and after he finished he saw some people near the Pokemon Center. He over heard that they were wanting to battle and sat down to watch the fight, releasing his Pokemon to watch with him but he didn't say a word to indicate his presence. He was in plain sight though so it would make sense if the people were to find him.

Last edited:
Jacky stretched as she was informed challengers had arrived. She had been hoping for a battle soon and two was just perfect. She prepared her Pokemon for beginners. They were recently trained Pokemon, Polo being his first gym match. She stood at the end of the battle field. An Olympic swimming pool with two circular pillars in the middle 2 feet above the water. Tall enough for any water Pokemon to get on, bad for any other that fell off.

"Let's do this!" She shouted. "I'll take on any challenger any time!"