• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
Question... Actually 3 questions.

1. At what point will the Sharpedo make an appearance? (No rush)

2. How do we decide who catches/defeats the sharpedo?

3. Is the Sharpedo controlled?
You and @DarkHydraT are the ones invested in the fishing competition so I'm completely fine if you want to decide everything between yourselves. If you want me to control or take over though, then I don't mind either.

I'm just after the top lure. The best lure. My character is a fishing dude. He already has the water pokémon. Having 'the best' lure for his fishing rod makes sense.
How about we make it a joint effort? Dolan seems more fishing orientated, so he can hook the Sharpedo. Afterwards I can have Sandra rush in to help and a combined attack takes it down. That way the prize can be split, even if Dolan is technically the winner

Dolan would probably see it returned to its natural habitat... Unless what you say it true and there ends up being sharpedo stew and steak on the side with some octillery calamari... Throw in some crabominable legs, and that's all she wrote.

Dolan would probably see it returned to its natural habitat... Unless what you say it true and there ends up being sharpedo stew and steak on the side with some octillery calamari... Throw in some crabominable legs, and that's all she wrote.
You really like your food, huh? First Ryu-Ryu and now Dolan.

Jokes aside, this Sharpedo did supposedly eat a child. Releasing it into the wild could lead to it coming back and causing more casualties before starring in Jaws

The Sharpedo could be returned to the ocean, but you'll have to make the trip yourselves. The Aquamarine citizens won't allow it to be released back into the lake and it's really up to you, the people who captured the Sharpedo, to decide how you hand to handle a possible man-eater. The city will have to do another investigation on the canal gratings to improve and reinforce them, they'll also need people to investigate the pokemon within the lake to ensure there's nothing more dangerous living within.

The Sharpedo could be returned to the ocean, but you'll have to make the trip yourselves. The Aquamarine citizens won't allow it to be released back into the lake and it's really up to you, the people who captured the Sharpedo, to decide how you hand to handle a possible man-eater. The city will have to do another investigation on the canal gratings to improve and reinforce them, they'll also need people to investigate the pokemon within the lake to ensure there's nothing more dangerous living within.
It would be an interesting addition to Sandra's team if Dolan doesn't want it, but I have no balls left

Sandra: This Sharpedo ate a child? An excellent addition to the team! I'll name you Jaws 2.0!

Officer Jenny:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Looking back... I definitely should have asked before Dolan casually caught a shiny magikarp... (its obviously going to be the only time he catches a shiny). He also threw it back. Eat your hearts out shiny hunters. Sorry.

I can edit the shiny part out if you want, no big deal.

I can post, but I wanna give someone else an opportunity to try assist in stopping the sharpedo. Please be careful not to hurt his lil buggy by proximity... His lil wimpod Gosil plans to hang onto the sharpedo for the long run swim.