• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
So here's an option. The Fishing Competition could be modified slightly to rope the trainers into helping catch the Sharpedo. So whoever catches the Sharpedo would win the competition. Of course, you're all still allowed to catch whatever Pokemon are available to supplement your teams.
Alright, time to beat down a shark! With Beepbeep and Crouton, surely I can make somewhat of a dent in it?

I'm just playing along, let me know how you want to end it and I'll set it up

Well a finish I had in mind was for Terra to send Corsola flying in the air, pelting her with rocks to keep her in the air, then jumping to tackle her down to slam into the platform. So maybe after Terra gets burned a bit by the Scalad Corsola and jump in the water then try to strike Terra with a move to set up a Bite counter or something,

Jacky: "Ha! I believe that was a critical hit, challenger.... challenger? Dangit Cora, I knew you should have held back! Arceus, this is the third trainer this week! I better dispose of the bod- Wait... phew! He's still breathing. Crisis averted. Looks like the challenger just blacked out. Cora, take 800 pokédollars from the trainer's wallet and I'll call nurse joy to pick him up."

Last edited: