• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
Okay here is what I got:
Name: Jacky
GYM Leader: Water
Appearance: Jacky has long curly hair, light blue eyes, tanned skin. She is 5'5 and weights 115 lbs.
Outfit: She wears a black bandana on her forehead with the GYM symbol. She wears a black long sleeve shirt, with a jean vest over it. She wears blue leggins and long black boots.
Pokemon:
Name: Polo
Species: Poliwag
Ability: Swift Swim
Description/Other (Optional):

Name: Wingi
Species: Wingull
Ability: Keen Eye

Name: Cora
Species: Corsola
Ability: Regenrator

I did what I could, am I missing anything?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pokemon I want in my final team:
wIS3t5kehDfSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@Mango137 sorry it took so long to reply to Atticus, but both Onion and I have posted. No rush just letting you know because I wasn't sure if you were still on the discord or not.

On an unrelated note, Lizzy's final team as stands at this moment (note: is subject to change as I haven't actually acquired a way to get the final two at this point in time)

Last edited:
Corsola can take the attack just fine since her defense is way over Elekid's attack. Besides an earthpower would do too much damage and I'm guessing you're going for a 2-0 victory? As too sweep your first gym battle? Therefore I can't put you in impossible positions without escape. Otherwise Poliwag would've just 1 hit ko Trampinch and heavily damaged Elekid

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Corsola can take the attack just fine since her defense is way over Elekid's attack. Besides an earthpower would do too much damage and I'm guessing you're going for a 2-0 victory? As too sweep your first gym battle? Therefore I can't put you in impossible positions without escape. Otherwise Poliwag would've just 1 hit ko Trampinch and heavily damaged Elekid

We don’t go 100% based on stats. More so toward anime.

I was simply referring to the fact that Corsola didn’t even react to the attack whatsoever.
And I wasn’t going for a sweep, it’s just been pretty easy throughout the fight.

Also, I find your overconfidence in your combat abilities...troubling.