• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sorry my last post skipped a lot of my journey but I wanted to be able to catch up to the group, please let me know if I should edit something!
Well, to be honest, I was kind of glad there were more people in the first town with me and Onion. I thought we would have our own little group back there. I feel like we just missed a large portion of your journey and a lot of character building that could have happened along the way.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Yeah, I was a little iffy on skipping ahead but I wanted to be in the main story, not a following one for the rest of the rp
I don't really see our story as a following one. We might be a little behind right now, but that doesn't mean we can't catch up. The rest of the group was stuck in route one forever because of the whole evil team debacle, so it most likely wouldn't have taken us nearly as much time to get there. I don't mind that you skipped ahead, I just think you are robbing yourself and others some good time to build relationships between your character and your pokemon and other characters. We didn't even get to see Atticus catch his latest pokemon which I feel like should have been a bigger deal.

I don't really see our story as a following one. We might be a little behind right now, but that doesn't mean we can't catch up. The rest of the group was stuck in route one forever because of the whole evil team debacle, so it most likely wouldn't have taken us nearly as much time to get there. I don't mind that you skipped ahead, I just think you are robbing yourself and others some good time to build relationships between your character and your pokemon and other characters. We didn't even get to see Atticus catch his latest pokemon which I feel like should have been a bigger deal.
Okay, I’ll edit/delete it.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I'm sorry if I came across as rude about the situation, I was just kind of excited about having others be back where I am and it shocked me when you skipped all the way to Aquamarine. Thank you for changing it, I think it will be beneficial to you and I promise we won't stay too far behind the other groups for long.

Since Galar is now officially out, could I have Atticus get a Scorbunny instead of the Cyndaquil I rolled?
I'm not really against it, and I'll need to go through the Galar Pokedex to add Pokemon to the habitats anyway. We'll also need time to like...adjust an adapt. Galar has its own evolutions and all, so the system in place for form changes and their appearances would need to be discussed.

Scorbunny is approved, but I'd say hold off a bit so we can put something in place.

What is/was going on in the pokemon center.
The Aquamarine Pokécenter is pretty much an area where people are meeting. Devin, Rowan and Sandra are hanging out with their Pokémon creating their own little group. Devin's Growlithe ran towards Ellen and sparked a little conversation between the two of them. Ellen went over to Rowan and Sandra before hearing Levi crash into a dumpster which caused Cordelia to run towards the ruckus. Right now Devin, Ken, Rowan and Sandra are in the Aquamarine Pokécenter I believe

Sure! What level Pokemon we looking at? It's the first gym right? So none evolved or a secondary evolution? I'll post tonight, so tomorrow it will be up. I just need that info.
We're not using 'levels' per say, and the Pokemon should be roughly first evo, maybe with a second evo ace. Second evo like a wartortle rather than Gyarados.

That's to say a second evolution is fine so long as it isn't also a Final Evolution

So:
Any of the second evo water starters
Palpitoad
Seadra
Marill
etc.

would be fine but

Gyarados
Gastrodon
Kingler
Seaking
Quagsire