• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
@Nukas @Mango137 @OmnipotentOnion

I should note that it's late evening at the moment, almost nightfall. Essentially the end of the day, so your characters may want to focus on finding accommodations for the night.

There are hotels in Seafare, 50 Poke-paper per night. The Pokemon Center & City Hall also offer accommodation, those are free though. Lastly, camping equipment was considered an 'essentially' so your character should come equipped with a Tent or Sleeping bag. So you can also sleep in the streets if you want...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We don't judge here in Geminos.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

I should note that it's late evening at the moment, almost nightfall. Essentially the end of the day, so your characters may want to focus on finding accommodations for the night.

There are hotels in Seafare, 50 Poke-paper per night. The Pokemon Center & City Hall also offer accommodation, those are free though. Lastly, camping equipment was considered an 'essentially' so your character should come equipped with a Tent or Sleeping bag. So you can also sleep in the streets if you want...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn't Newt and Levi camp like at the city limits for no reason at all?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, I was planning on Lizzy finding a place to stay after she went to city hall.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ok since you people dont know how to shut up I have my comments

1. @Mango137 Im definitely making a TKaM reference when i meet your char and you can't stop me
2. Rowan is also going for the leauge, I mean thats his entire motivation rn
3. @Shen: King of the Mist what I said in 1 applies yo Newt but with Fantastic Beasts
4. Sup onion

Ok Im done now
Ha...funny. Cause newt from fantastic Beats was adventurous and charismatic. Meanwhile our newt-

Newt: Go away.
Didn't Newt and Levi camp like at the city limits for no reason at all?

Welllll mainly cause they wandered over there from the elekid encounter. Besides. Newt doesn’t like hotels or crowded places

The attendant looked at her with sympathy. "You said you were from Alola right? In Alola they have pokedexes that were designed to be compatible with Rotom, but we don't have those available in Geminos, I am sorry.
You probably could've gotten a rotomdex if you wanted..?

The electric town will be savvier with technology, and you could possibly get your Pokedex upgraded there. Of course, Geminos might not have an unlimited number of Rotom which can be merged with the dex. We'll toss around the idea.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
You probably could've gotten a rotomdex if you wanted..?

The electric town will be savvier with technology, and you could possibly get your Pokedex upgraded there. Of course, Geminos might not have an unlimited number of Rotom which can be merged with the dex. We'll toss around the idea.
I was just excited to write that scene lol, I’ve had the idea for Lizzy to just be yelling at her pokedex since I created her and I fell in love with it.

Would it be battle capable? If so, what typing?
Feasibly. But in that case, I'd probably say you'd need to catch your own Rotom then.

As for typing...Pokedex-Rotom, I'd say either Pure Electric Type or Electric/Steel?

You probably don't want to send your only Pokedex into battle, but I recall reading they're actually very durable...so it should be fine?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I definitely would not battle with it, it’d just be Lizzy’s friend.

Lizzy: You’d have to spend time with me in order for me to teach you. I prescribe 2 lessons a day plus 1 hug every other lesson.

I feel like that would kill Newt eventually

Newt: I’m allergic to human touch. Don’t get near me. D e s i s t

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Snuck might be dead again, but don't want to jump the gun. I'll check for you in discord @OmnipotentOnion

I would recommend transitioning into the next town, which is where most of the characters will be lurking around for a while. I for one know my character will be in town for a while more. @Mango137

and speaking of discord, feel free

https://discord.gg/fAVZEbz (Join the Naruto AU ~ Rise of Eelogakure~ Discord Server!)

we're there more than here anyways
Yeah I’ll probably just incorporate a sort of mini timeskip into my next post, ending with him arriving in the next town