• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Gate Card, Open!" - Bakugan RP.

(Wanna Join? go Here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/bakugan-rp.16793/#post-464122)

Nitro was Sound asleep, When his Alarm Went off, Same time as Leonidas Jumped onto Nitro's Stomach,

"Wha-Ow.....I'm Awake..." Nitro said, Holding his Stomach,
"Good, you Woken Up. it's been 50 Years." Leonidas Said, Jokingly
"Oh Ha-Ha-Ha, Funny Joke." Nitro Said, Getting up,Walking to his Closet, Putting his Everyday wear on, Getting his Bag on, And walking out of his room, Downstairs, And Outside.

"Wake up!" The Pyrus Knighteon shouted as he hovered above a boy still wrapped in his covers.

"I don't wanna go to a school mom," the boy moaned, burried underneath his blankets.

"I'm not your mother, Ryker. But you need to go to school." Knight said, as Ryker rolled to the right. Then the boy fell off the bed, and crashed onto the floor.

"Ugh! I'm up," Ryker moaned rubbing his eyes after he stood up. He scratched his head and wandered over to his closet to find his clothes.

A Darkus Lupus hopped, if you could call it that, onto a sleeping Kyra's pillow. "My lady, isn't it time to prepare for school?" Kyra attempted to roll away from the Darkus Bakugan and ended up landing face-first on the floor. "Fine." she groaned. Kyra got up from the floor and headed for the closet. "Just another 'ordinary' day." she whispered to herself.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
It was a bright morning and already the morning was ruined for Dawn Blossom. "GAH!" Dawn exclaimed. "I can't believe I overslept!" Dawn rushed around to get ready while Kyubi was on the desk watching her Brawler panic. "Sorry to burst your bubble hun, but don't you have at least another hour before school starts?" The Haos Bakugan questioned. "No Kyubi! I need to put on my make-up and pick the right outfit for the day and everything!" Kyubi gave a huge sigh. "Humans and their unnecessary visual applications..." Kyubi mumbled.

Jackson had fallen asleep at his desk the night before and woke up to the sound of tuskor yelling at him. "Jackson wake the hell up boy you got school."

" Fine mum." remarked jackson as he put his clothes on and rushed out of the door to the school. tuskor on his shoulder he at least wanted to be there when his friends arrived even if it meant ignoring the clear annoyed bakugan who he called his best friend and brawling partner but he and tuskor both knew that this was how the usually greeted each other in the morning it would be strange for them not to wake up like this annoying each other.

Kunoid floated down the stairs, moving in a swaying manner (attempting to replicate the birds it had seen fly past the window recently). "Woohoo! Good morning time!" The cyan-coloured bakugan turned a corner from the living room into the kitchen to see her partner already downstairs, just sitting at the table in the dark. "How you get down here?" Kunoid said in shock. Seth usually compulsively corrected Kunoid's grammar problems, but he was just silent, the only noise being the bowl of cereal he was crunching at stupidly high speed. Kunoid hovered over to him, right in front of his face. "Notice me right now!" He continued eating. She could see how visibly tired he was. "Should have slept like me. Was it from all the late night brawling?" He finished his cereal, speaking slowly and drowsily. "Don't act like it wasn't your idea. I was the voice of reason there. Everbody was right, I do need to control my bakugan more." Kunoid seemed offended. "I am here you know? Call me by my name." He got up, and turned on the downstairs lights. "C'mon, we're going to school now. Whether you like it or not." He mumbled to himself as he opened the door. "Shouldn't keep letting you drag me into this stuff."

"Okay, Ryker, did you do your homework. It was due today, and if you didn't you will be in deep trouble with your teacher," Knight droned on on top of Ryker's shoulder, as the boy rode his skateboard.

Ryker rolled his eyes. "Chill Knight, I'll be fine." Ryker said as he moved along.

"Maybe you would do better with your academics if you didn't spend all your free time brawling." Knight commented, which made Ryker give a loud and audible huff.

"Hey, I want to get better, so just chill. Don't lie, you love it when we brawl. It's super awesome, how we can work together. Don't you want to get better so we can get stronger as a team?" Ryker said to his Guardian Bakugan. "And don't worry, I've been slacking off, long before I started brawling. We'll get there and have about 15 minutes, until we have to turn in the homework. We'll just get it done then. It's purely participation, so we can guess if needed."

Knight gave a sigh of defeat. "Fine have it your way." He knew that Ryker had won that argument.

As they Headed in the Direction of the School, Nitro Picked up the Pace as he Felt as if he was Being Watched,
"What is it? You Suddenly Started Walking fast." Leonidas Said, Hopping into his Pocket,
"Nothing, Let's Go."

"I told you that you should've woken up earlier to have time to where you wouldn't rush eating your breakfast..." Griffon lectured to Kaylin, who was literally shoveling her bacon and scrambled eggs into her mouth. She stopped for a moment to reply to her Bakugan. "Yeah, well, I was tired." She replied. "And who's fault is that?" Griffon retorted. "Don't start with me, Grif." Kaylin shot back, chuckling a bit. She returned to eating her breakfast. Once she finished it, she rushed out the door, Griffon on her shoulder. "I'm just saying, you need to start waking up at an earlier time, and you need to stop doing the whole 'five more minutes' thing more than once each morning. By the way, you're going to be late." Griffon informed. "Not if I run!" Kaylin replied, suddenly dashing towards the school.

"Dray wake up!!!!" Voernoid screamed in her partner ear. Dray slowly wake up "What is It Voernoid..? Serpenoid got stuck in bathroom again?" He said "No!!! You're late!!" Voernoid Said making Dray get up,he putted his clothes and opened his drawer Full of Pyrus and Subterra Bakugans"Who
should Go with me today..........Aha!" He
said picking 2 Bakugans and Gate cards."Now I'm sure you are going to be
late." Voernoid said "Not If we run!" He said running out of his house to the School.A
fe minutes later Voernoid falled of Dray shoulders in her Ball form "What is It Voernoid?" Dray Said stopping running "I'm felling a Bakugan from the Doom dimention......" She Said "Let's Just Go i'm late" Dray said Putting Voernoid in his pocket and starting run to School again

After he Got half Way to School, One of His Aquos Bakugan Fell out of his Pocket, His Aquos Griffin, He Stopped to pick it up and Continued on His way to The School,
"So, Leo, It's true you were Born from Darkness, Correct? And so You would be from the Doom Dimension, Right?" Nitro Asked, Looking at Leonidas as he ran to School,
"Correct and Correct, But Unlike Some Other Bakugan, I Was at Vestroia. Couple Days after we Landed, I Was a Late one, And you Just lost one of your Battle's when You met Me." Leonidas Said.

Dray was relivied,he was Just a few steps from School when Voernoid called Dray again "Dray,i'm felling again,but Stronda This time." She said "From where Voe?" Dray asked stopping a bit "from that boy there" She Said pointing to Nitro with her wings"But How? Only you survived that
place right?" Dray asked really curious
"That's what se are going to discover" Voernoid Said.Dray got near Nitro and looked to Leonidas "Hey,Nice Bakugan you got there" He said to Nitro

He looked At where the voice was,
"Thanks, I say The same to Your's." He said, as Leonidas Looked At Voernoid,
"Nitro, Something's Weird With His Bakugan." Leo Said, Whispering into Nitro's ear, and Hovering out of the Pocket
"Like What Leo?"

"I'm Dray and This Bakugan here is Voernoid,nice to meet'cha" He said looking to Leonidas "What about we meet here After some hours to we battle?" He said picking one of his Bakugans "Dray!!! This is not the time yet!" Voernoid whispered to Dray

"Sure, Might help for Some training, what do you think Leo?" Nitro Said, Looking at his Partner, as Leonidas Shook his head,
"Seems suspicious, but Let's Do it." Leonidas Said, as Nitro Nodded as well,
"Alright, It's Settled, Meetcha in a few hours."

"See ya later!" He said running to School again "Great,now we can see How powerful is that Bakugan.And is better you noy lose!" Voernoid Said to Dray "Chill Voe both of us know who is going to win

Last edited:
"Alright." He said as he Walked to school,
"So, You got the perfect Deck, Nitro?" Leonidas Said, Going back into his pocket,
"Like Always, I Never leave Without Them." He as he Got into School grounds.

A boy in a black hoodie walked to school. He seemed new, and had a bakugan on his shoulder. he just walked with his hands in his hoodies pockets, and minded his own business. "Anther school" he said. "Which means more challenges" his bakugan, auqos guardian finnik said. "Right" he said walking up the front steps of the school.

Kai looked at him. "Uh...ok sure" he said, unzipping his jacket to reveal a blue shirt. He took finnik off his shoulder. "Im ready partner" finnik and in his hand. "Ok, ready" kai said, holding a gate card in his hand. "Feild open!!!" He said.

Kai threw down a gate card. "I am worning you, I am a good brawler" he said to his opponent. he grabbed a bakugan off his belt. "BAKUGAN, BRAWL!!!" He shouted. "Aquos griffonoid stand!" He then said as a griffion with a lions head came from the tiny blue sphear. "Your move" is the last thing he said before his turn ended.

"A subterra brawler...be carful..subterra bakugan are forces to be reconed with* said finnik on kais shoulder. "Dont worry...remember my brother" kai reminded finnik. "Kai...be aware" finnik warned.
"Alright. BAKUGAN BRAWL!" Kai said throwing another blue sphear. This sphear landed on the same card as terrorclaw. "Rise Aquos siege!" Kai aid as a knight like figure holding a lance came from the spheare. "Alright, ability activate, ATTRIBUTE AQUOS" kai yelled out. Siege glowed with a blue light as his g power rose from 340 to 440. "That card rases a chosen aquos bakugans power, 50 points per aquos. SIEGE, TAKE OUT TERRORCLAW!" Kai commanded. Sage swong his lance in the air, cutting down at the crab like monster.

Attachments

• aquos_siege_by_dittofan04.jpg
    aquos_siege_by_dittofan04.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 45
"Terrorclaw hold the Spear!!" Dray Said making the Terrorclaw hold the Spear "He Wil not hold up for much time........" Dray Said "Think something quick!!!" Voernoid said

"GATE CARD, OPEN! AQUOS GATE!" Kai yelled. The card glew and a blue light appeared. The the aquos symbole appeared on the battlefeild. "Seige has been powerd up" finnik said floating in the air with excitement. "His g power is now 590, which ives him more of an upper hand. SEIGE ATTACK NOW" kai comanded. Siege pulled his lance out of terrclaws grasp and propelled it through terrorclaw, who cried in pain.

"Terrorclaw!" Dray said after Terrorclaw returned to his ball form "Heh,Sounds like You are much stronger than both of us expected" Dray said Trowing one pyrus bakugan "Bakugan Brawl!Rise pyrus Voernoid!" He said making Voernoid go to Dray's card

Last edited: