1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garm's festering pit of digital paint

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Garm, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I guess I'm allowed to share my stuff on here right?
    Most of my drawings are all fanart, usually for SMT, and I don't actually do much traditional stuff at all. It's not the best out there, I know that, but constructive criticism would be appreciated!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I upload the bulk of my things onto my deviantart account, which is ~Mera-mera-striker.
    Sorry if they're a bit big, I'm not sure how to re-size them on here;;

2. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Congratulations. You've managed to look Serph even girlier than he normally does.

... And lol at cutesy-chibified Heat.

The world needs moar Digital Devil Saga fans. That is all.

3. Jhjkndfjdsjdsgh, Serph is just the prettiest and most effeminate. God I love Serph AND Heat though. I actually roleplay as Serph, so I deal with that stuff a lot.

But aaaaah, I'm so happy someone here has played it~ None of the SMT games get enough recognition, even though DDS technically isn't actually in the series.

And thank youuu~

4. Very nice work, Garm, I rather like your method of shading and colourwork. Are you planning on drawing any other fandoms?

5. Ahh, thank you!
    And yes, it's only recently I've started to do a lot more SMT related things.
    I have done a lot of other fandom-related stuff, mainly Homestuck or non-fandom related stuff.
    In fact I did do a Ghastly gijinka not long ago, it was a try-out of cell chading.
    [​IMG]

And then this is a really really late tumblrmon thing, which is basically this thing on tumblr where you draw yourself with your favourite pokemon or pokemon you can relate to best or whatever.
    So i did Lairon for various reasons.
    [​IMG]
    skjfkaef again im sorry they're so big.

6. Aww, I love your cutesy drawings and I think we definitely have another good artist on here, you all put me to shame xD