• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Garm's festering pit of digital paint

I guess I'm allowed to share my stuff on here right?
Most of my drawings are all fanart, usually for SMT, and I don't actually do much traditional stuff at all. It's not the best out there, I know that, but constructive criticism would be appreciated!
garm_gijinka_by_mera_mera_striker-d4w9lpp.png

hitoshura_and_pixie_doodles_by_mera_mera_striker-d4w0egt.png

little_heat_by_mera_mera_striker-d4vx6ff.png

colouring_practice_with_serph_by_mera_mera_striker-d4vx35x.png

alasi_desadrohi___ms_oc_final_by_mera_mera_striker-d4vo4j5.png

I upload the bulk of my things onto my deviantart account, which is ~Mera-mera-striker.
Sorry if they're a bit big, I'm not sure how to re-size them on here;;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations. You've managed to look Serph even girlier than he normally does.

... And lol at cutesy-chibified Heat.

The world needs moar Digital Devil Saga fans. That is all.

Jhjkndfjdsjdsgh, Serph is just the prettiest and most effeminate. God I love Serph AND Heat though. I actually roleplay as Serph, so I deal with that stuff a lot.

But aaaaah, I'm so happy someone here has played it~ None of the SMT games get enough recognition, even though DDS technically isn't actually in the series.

And thank youuu~

Very nice work, Garm, I rather like your method of shading and colourwork. Are you planning on drawing any other fandoms?

Ahh, thank you!
And yes, it's only recently I've started to do a lot more SMT related things.
I have done a lot of other fandom-related stuff, mainly Homestuck or non-fandom related stuff.
In fact I did do a Ghastly gijinka not long ago, it was a try-out of cell chading.
gijinka___ghastly_by_mera_mera_striker-d4ngv99.png

And then this is a really really late tumblrmon thing, which is basically this thing on tumblr where you draw yourself with your favourite pokemon or pokemon you can relate to best or whatever.
So i did Lairon for various reasons.
tumblrmon___lairon_by_mera_mera_striker-d4x43vj.png

skjfkaef again im sorry they're so big.

Aww, I love your cutesy drawings and I think we definitely have another good artist on here, you all put me to shame xD