• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Garet Adventures (Plazma, Copper and Heart fangames)

Suddenly, Copper was behind Zack. He looked tired. "So when are we leaving?" He asked. He was absently stroking Flare's fur. He was wearing the same as yesterday and was looking happy to leave the town. He thought about last night and everything that had transpired then. He wondered what he should do about pluton or whatever her name was.

Zack jumped when he heard Copper behind him causing him to drop his hat. "GAH," yelled Zack, "D-Don't come up behind me..." He grabbed his hat back from off the floor.

Heart joined in the laughter with Harmony, and fell to the floor, laughing. Then, a cold breeze of air filled the room. There was silence. Suddenly the lights came off! "What's happening?!" Heart cried. The lights came back on. Every Pokémon was gone. Must be Pluto, Heart thought.

Zack looked at his belt to see his pokeball gone. "Hey! W-Wheres Streako?" Zack said, who was starting to freak out. He was almost late for a starter and now he was about to lose it. Zack walked around the lab to try and find his pokeball.

Heart looked, and saw a Poké Ball that was on the ground. She opened it and there was Streako. "Hey Zack! I found your Poké Ball!" But before Zack could grab it, a voice said, "Give me that!" It was Pluto. She had the Pokémon! "Hey! Give us our Pokémon back!" Heart yelled. "Never!" Pluto replied. "Or else!" Heart replied. "Or else what?" Pluto asked. "Or else you're going to be challenged to a battle to the 4 of us!" 1 voice yelled back. Is it Copper? Heart thought.

Standing in the doorway, Plazma shouted, clutching Sprout's Pokeball, Copper right beside him. "You're not taking our starter Pokemon, or any Pokemon whatsoever!" Plazma leaped towards Pluto, but she jumped out of the way. "Sprout, Razor Leaf!" Plazma said, regaining his footing. The small nut sent out a barrage of sharp leafs towards the villan, slicing open her jacket to reveal a big green G on her suit. Professor Spruce was taken aback. "Team G?!" Pluto dropped the Pokeball as she hit the floor, and Spruce caught it. "Zack, here!" Spruce said, tossing the Pokeball to the young trainer.

Zack caught his pokeball and was ready for battle! "Go, Streako," Zack shouted, "Streako use Thunderbolt!" Streako started to spark and then Streako sent a bolt of thunder towards Pluto, shocking her.

Last edited:
(Her. Pluto's a she.)
Regaining her footing, Pluto said; "This isn't the last you'll see of us!" before running away. Professor Spruce tumbled over, just as she left. "Professor?" Plazma asked, catching him.

"The shock... Team G..." Professor Spruce said before slumping to the ground. "They... they are a terrorist organization from long ago. I was your age when they... they dominated my hometown in Kalos." Spruce braced himself on Plazma before standing up. "But... I need to face the ghosts of my past."

{Easter Egg 4} If you found this for the Easter Egg challenge, good work! If not, go to my page. Next: It's requests using CB for a task by BULBAsaur.

What was weird was that Zack suddenly heard a voice...The voice said...

Joinn ussss......

But it sounded like it was in his own mind."Umm..Did anyone hear that?" Asked Zack.

"Hear what?" Plazma asked, puzzled. Suddenly, Sprout started twitching his leaves.
(Pokedex entry: When the leaves on Treedut's head twitch, it is sensing discomfort among it's friends.

Zack is already at Topaz Forest, so he decided to wait for Heart and the others...but he was too eager to wait. He took a peak inside and saw something flash behind a bush. "What's that?" Zack heads behind the bush and sees some kind of glowing ring. He didn't want to pick it up but something was drawing him to it. Once he touched it, He felt some kind of power that jolted him. When he open his eyes, hes back at the tree he was standing at. "W-what the heck..." Zack said, confused.

"You left us behiiiiiiii-" Plazma said, tripping over a root. Sprout hit a stone and went flying into the air, bashing Zack in the head. "Ow." Plazma said, slowly getting up.