• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Gamma Realm RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Godjacob @SS-I Never @Retro Master @Hotshot14380 @Jagson @Lightless @LittleGreenBean @Top_Smug_ @Crims0n @Mr.Glaceon

------------------------------
Liam got tossed in the ground when he got punched in the head. He felt brutal kicks against all parts of his body, but what hurt most was his head. "How did it come to this," he started thinking, before another kick hit his head. Then it stopped. "I-is someone saving me?" he thought. And then the first one went through. In a few seconds multiple knives were through his body, as the laughter began fading. Then he heard matches being sparked, and then suddenly he felt a bunch of heat. He was being burnt. After a few seconds... he had finally died.

Marcus walked into a gas station minding his own business. He didn't care about everyone staring at him thinking he was some biker punk. He went to the back of the store and took out a lime poweraide and a sprit. He had a long day of studying ahead of him if he wanted to qualify for law school. when he made his way upfront he smiled at the clerk. "That will be." the clerk started to say.
"Give me your money." An Hispanic man said as he rushed to the clerk and pointed his gun at him. Thinking fast Marcus moved to disarm the man. He heard a gun shot before disarming the man and handing the gun to the clerk.

" You okay." Marcus said. He noticed the clerk looking at him. Marcus stared downwards as he saw blood staining his shirt. He let out a shallow breath as he fell to the ground eyes open as blood drained from his body. Within a matter of minutes he died hearing the sirens in the distance.

Jack layed hunched down on the dead grass of a war field. Gunshots rang out from all angles, smoke covered most of the sky. "Sergeant, the enemy is closing in!" A worried soldier called out as gunshots came closer. "Guns blazing men." Jack called back. As soon as theu brought their heads from the trench, the sky turned white from an explosion.

Zack was seated in the middle of a burning building. He'd accepted his fate, and after hopefully getting everyone out safely, he knew there was no hope in him making it out. The flames grew more intensely, catching onto his clothes. Zack breathed heavily, his vision became blurry, and then, he collapsed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
After he had died, he felt as if he was drifting into the air, but he had his eyes closed. When he opened them, he saw his dead burning body, slowly becoming more and more distant. "Guess I'm going to Heaven. If I'd be going to Hell, I would've probably been going down," Liam thought. Then he eventually made it to what humans call, space. "Wait- what's going on? I expected to like be on top of a bunch of clouds or something and being greeted by an angel or something," he began thinking.

Then Liam turned to the Sun, not out of anything, but it just happened. He quickly began rushing towards it, and eventually was inside of it. The brightness caused him to close his eyes, when he opened them, he was definitely not in the Sun.

It was sort of... vibrant. He was up in the air, but below him Liam could see a big city full of many colors seemingly unending. Then a lady appeared in front of him. Well sort of. "Why don't you have a body, and why are you purple?" he asked immediately. The woman, or maybe she wasn't one, just giggled. "Look at yourself," she said. So, Liam did.

He was sort of like the lady, but blue. He was transparent in a way, but he felt as if he was naked. Yet his body wasn't humanoid. "OK, so now I'm like a blue ghost?" he thought as Liam looked back at the person in front of him. "This is your Spirit form," she said.

"Alright, so I'm like a ghost. That sort of makes sense... but where are we?" Liam asked. To this, the other Spirit sighed. "Jeez, I wish they would've let you remember some stuff of what happened before you were sent to a DEV world. Anyways, you're in Hyperspace, but you probably know this as "Heaven." she explained while doing the quotation gesture around the word heaven. "I don't really want to tell you much, but I guess I have to. Basically when you looked like this, you didn't go to 'Earth,' yet. And you chose to go to a Realm besides Hyperspace, but you had to go through the DEV Realm, Earth, first." the lady said.

"What the hell..."

Jennifer was at a gas station, and it was late at night. She’d been on a road trip by herself and it was fun, while her parents were on vacation.
She went to fill up her car with gasoline because it was gonna run out soon, and did that procedure. However, while she was doing that, someone managed to stab her in the back with a knife multiple times, which caused her to start bleeding out and collapse. She turned her head to the person who’d tried to kill her as everything was fading to black because she was loosing a lot of her blood; and all she could make out was what looked like a person in a ninja costume.
Whoever this person was, they would be able to obtain her art supplies from the car she’d been filling up with gas. But, oh well.

Andromeda perched in a tree near the edge of the small cliff near her house, watching the stars float over Earth that night. The young woman was average looking, with brown-gray hair and eyes like coals. Andromeda had a petite, short build and simply wore a faded turtleneck and some leggings.

Meanwhile, a group of teens stood nearby, smoking. The gust of dirty air floated, spreading its deadly fumes everywhere. Andromeda coughed, revealing her location. One of the teens rolled his eyes, following the sound of a cough.
He had a lean, thin build, and thin black hair. A scar sat on his chin.

"The fuck are you doing up there? I ain't gonna have more snitches. Leave now with your warning, or I'll force you to..." He spoke with a menacing tone, hissing that last part. Andromeda didn't move. "Kid, did you not hear what I said? I do 'business' here, and you need to leave." Andromeda just mumbled something.

"There's your warning. Ey, Les, do me a solid and shake that tree." By the tone of his voice, he wasn't issuing a question. Andromeda tensed up, instead of jumping down, she braced for impact. The tree was rather weak, and when Les, a fairly muscular dude, shook it, the branch instantly collapsed. A slight squeal escaped Andromeda's mouth, but she was too shocked to respond with anything else. For a few moments, she was flying in the air, weightless. Looking down, she saw a slightly grassy field with a few homes and a cafe nearby.

And the impact came. Searing pain beyond unreasonable measure flowed through her veins. Everything was buzzing. A cut nearly the size of her ring finger rested on her knee. She watched the blood flow out of the scratch. Andromeda couldn't even feel her right leg. Her bag had flown off somewhere during the fall. Andromeda looked up at the sky, using the last of her energy. She watched the stars fade as the pain subsided into a cold, dreamless sleep.

Tristan's life seemed to flash before his eyes. One minute, he had been walking home from school. A rather terrible, awful day of school, but it seemed even getting rammed into a locker had proved to be the least of his worries.

Indeed, seemingly out of the blue, a car veered out of control. Reports later confirmed the driver had been intoxicated, but those reports would be ones Tristan would never have had the chance to see as the car veered into the sidewalk he had been walking down and slammed against him at full speed.

The one benefit to all this was that Tristan felt a surprising short amount of pain. The pain had been beyond his imagination, but it passed not a moment later as Tristan was unaware he lied on the ground in a broken position; the side of his head had blood drip from it as the life began to fade from his body. His last, dazed and fleeting thoughts had been regret. That his life came to an end so suddenly, and all the regrets for what he had been unable to be or do before everything had faded to black.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Ok, so I was in this form before I went to earth. The I went to earth. And now I'm going to another world, because before I went to earth, I said so?" Liam asked.

"Basically. So you don't really have to know where you are now since you're about to disappearer from Hyperspace, again," the lady responded.

"Ok.. Can you tell me a bit more about before I went to earth? Also what's your name, cuz I'm just sort of referring you as woman and stuff like that," Liam said.

"I'm Abigail. Anyways, about before Earth. You basically just popped into existence, and then decided to go to the Realm called Gamma. I don't know why, nor do I care. Oh, and you also made like how you look and extra info about who you are when you're in Gamma, before you went to your DEV world. And then what you set for your form in Gamma sort of molded into how you looked like on Earth," Abigal explained.

"Again, that term, DEV world... wait... DID SHE JUST SAY I CUSTOMIZED HOW I LOOK LIKE?! Ok, ok, calm down Liam."

"What does DEV world mean?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Abigail responded.

"Uhh... Development?"

Abigal crossed her arms and made a 'no' buzzer sound.

"Wrong. It stands for During Evolutionary Versions. Since you decided to go to another Realm, you first had to go to a DEV Realm to perfect your humanoid form. The name of the world you went to is called Earth," she explained.

Liam nodded. "Basically the development stages a the game where people are testing it," he thought.

"OK, so I decided to go to Gamma, or whatever it is, before I went to Earth as a Spirit. I created how I look, did whatever, and now I'm here. Now what?" he asked.

"Well you basically are nearly ready to go. You just need to-"

"Hold on, how many more of you are there?"

"This entire world is filled with Spirits. Some just have to be guides for people like you, like me."

"Oh, alright. What did you need me to do?"

"You have to tell me everything you want to remember or forget from your past life."

Last edited:
"I want back, I WANT BACK. PUT ME DOWN!" Zack tried to shout as he was seemingly being carried into the air. He thought dying would be quick and painless, and that was it. Then, darkness? It was hard to think about. Regardless, somewhere in the ascent out of earth he'd crashed into the blindingly bright sun. Suddenly the brightness died down about 400,000 levels, and Zack was gazing over a city landscape. Out of seemingly nowhere, a strange looking faded red colored woman appeared at his side.
He was then run through the whole explanation. After going through many questions, panicking, and semi-wrapping his head around it all, Zack was asked to choose memories he'd like to remember or forget. Zack decided to forget. Why he chose too? He forgot within seconds that he said it.

Jennifer could feel her body floating upwards, and so she opened her eyes. Her body was a jade green-ish color, and was transparent, kinda. “O-Okay. Guess I’m a g-g-ghost now... Maybe a s-spirit?” thought Jennifer, looking at her dead body. As she was being pulled upwards and out of the atmosphere, she started thinking about the bad things she had done.

When she realized she was going to be pulled into the sun, she was actually fine with that. It was totally logical to be pulled in the sun, rather than just staying on earth as a spirit. She, however, actually made it inside the star and was in Hyperspace now. A pink-ish spirit appeared in front of her, seemingly looking as if he were of the male gender.

“Uh, c-can you t-tell me about this p-place?” asked Jennifer. She ended up being ran through the whole explanation, and gladly listened, up until the “Tell me what you want to remember and / or forget” part. She did remember that the Spirit’s name was Dan, though. She responded with “I’d... um, like to forget m-most of the good things about my life on Earth, I guess? I-It might not be that simple though, I hope...” She ended up starting to forget most of the good things that happened to her, like she wished.
She shut her eyes and felt herself being pulled to another reality. To Gamma, hopefully.

Last edited:
Marcus looked at a blue spirit that had a somewhat feminine look. " Let me get this straight." He said.
" Before I was born. I was like you." The spirit nodded. "I wanted to go to this Gamma realm but first I had to go threw a DEV realm... Earth as a sort of creation for what I will look like in Gamma." The spirit nodded again. " right."

" Do you wish to keep your memories of Earth?" The spirit nodded.

Marcus thought for a little bit. He could essentially get rid of all the abuse his mother put him threw. All the pain he felt after his farther committed suicide thinking he was the reason why. Every memory of living in that run down apartment.... All the memories of the people who helped him threw the hardships and crafted him into the man he was, David, Sarah, Officer Hernandez. He shook his head. " No." He said. " Those memories made me who I am." He said. "If I get rid of those memories than I am nothing but a hallow shell of the person I am." The spirit nodded before it disappeared. Within seconds Marcus felt like he was being pulled towards something. He closed his eyes as he got prepaired for this new world.

To say Tristan was confused had been an understatement. One moment, everything had blacked out and then the next he found himself in hyperspace or something and had become a transparent ghost or something. Before Tristan had a chance to process this, a female spirit with a yellow aura appeared before his eyes.

Said spirit began to explain things to him, and while Tristan remained partially confused he figured he understood the basics of it. So he had wanted to come to this Gamma realm but had to go through the DEV realm. Why he had to go through that path Tristan remained confused on he quickly disregarded that when the offer to forgot his Earth memories had been presented.

DO IT! That life was nothing but pain and loneliness. This is your chance to start fresh, to forget the despair and become the person you want to be. Remove those memories and start fresh!

However, Tristan found what he said contradicted what he advised himself mentally.

"N-no. M-maybe some memories of r-really bad times in high school b-but I don't want to lose everything." Tristan said, as despite what his internal voice said to him he had things he simply refused to let go of. His family, and...and one person he considered a friend or at least had not treated him like he existed. The woman nodded, as minor memories faded by most remained in tact, even some unpleasant ones before Tristan began to feel himself being pulled. Pulled to a new place that promised possibilities.

A new world, and a new chance for himself....

Jack woke up in a realm just as bright as the explosion that killed him. Wait, didn't I just die? He thought for a moment when the bright light disappeared, almost like a flashbang would've. He had to keep blinking to get rid of the colours in his vision.

When Jack's vision cleared, the whole world took a futuristic tone instantly. "Hello." A female voice said beside him. Soon after, a series of information seemed to flood his mind as she explained what happened. Only a few things he actually understood, one being that her name is Sara. "So, I have to forget things? Kill anything emotional. Don't want anything like that." Sara nodded. "Understandable." Jack was ready for a new life.

‘Which one should I pick?’ Tyler pondered as he looked at the different flavors of Mountain Dew in the cooler. Unlike other kids his age, instead of celebrating his last days of high school, Tyler was getting supplies ready for another long gaming session. He held two bags of chips with his other arm as he opened the cooler to pull out the red Mountain Dew. He didn’t know why, but he was just feeling the red at the moment. As he walked up to the counter of the gas station, he heard some rather loud pops. When he finally walked out of the isles to the front, Tyler saw what had happened. There was a masked man with a gun in his hand pointing it at the bleeding cashier. “Yo, what the — “ Tyler was cut short by two more gun shots.

At first, Tyler thought that the Mountain Dew he had gotten was leaking. Instead, the red liquid was his own blood. He looked down to see two red circles covering where his chest his stomach was. As he fell to his knees, Tyler didn’t think much about the fact that he was dying. He knew it was going to come but he didn’t know it would be this soon. He somehow managed a slight smirk as he thought how his life had been a waste. He was somewhat happy that he was dying now. Death would certainly be better than struggling through college classes in a future where Tyler lived. Those were some of Tyler’s last thoughts as his body collapsed on the floor...

“FUCK!” Tyler shouted as he felt himself being pulled further into space. He struggling as felt himself being sucked into the sun. After a few, blinding seconds, Tyler opened his eyes to see vibrant colors under him. “Damn.” Was all Tyler could say as he took in the magnificent beauty he was looking. “Yo, why are you looking down there?” A voice asked, immediately drawing Tyler’s attention. “What the fuck? Did that green cloud just speak to me?” Tyler asked aloud, incredibly suspicious. “Yeah, this green cloud just spoke to a yellow cloud!” The cloud answer back. “What the... No! I hate this color!” Tyler shouted in dismay as he noticed that his body was now transparent and it was yellow. The green man started to laugh at Tyler’s complaint. “Shut up!” Tyler ordered as he tried to calm himself down. He had to understand what was going on. “I’ll explain.” The greenish man said, seemingly reading Tyler’s mind.

Tyler was in disbelief. On one hand, he was proud that his idea of life on Earth was correct. It was just a waste of time to prepare themselves for the next step. The Gamma Realm as Trey, the green spirit, had told him. However, Trey was acting like anything but a kind spirit. They had spent what seemed like a minute roasting each other and Tyler found himself losing. “What kind of spirit calls another spirit a yellow looking, nonexistent ass?!” Tyler exclaimed, still not believing what he was hearing. “Yeah boy, I’m telling you to respect your elders or else you’ll see what else I can do.” Trey stated cockily. “Elder, you barely sound older than me!” Tyler exclaimed, leaving Trey seemingly speechless for a moment. However, Trey required fast enough to change the topic. “Now, is there anything you want to remember from your previous life before you go?” Trey asked. Tyler thought about this for a brief moment. Even though nothing he did on Earth mattered anymore, Tyler felt as if those memories held some weight and deserved to be preserved. “Everything.” Tyler stated defiantly. Trey nodded with what seemed like a smirk. “Okay then, see you man.” Was the last thing Tyler heard before he was suddenly pulled away.

Andromeda's eyes opened quickly.
"What the..." The brunette thought. Andromeda looked down and winced when she saw her contorted, bloody figure. Andromeda looked down and gasped. She was a ghost of some kind, and more importantly, dead. Andromeda seemed to be a grayish-pink colour and looked as she did before the impact.

"Well, I guess I'm going to hell," Andromeda said aloud. Her voice seemed lighter as if that was possible. To her surprise, Andromeda began floating up. Andromeda was surprised. Suddenly, a woman began approaching her. Andromeda was in the clouds by then. The woman was of a pale blue hue like her and seemed to be a spirit. She had a simple dress on and a slightly chubby figure. Her hair was wrapped in a bun.

"Excuse me, but w-who are you?" Andromeda's voice stuttered slightly. She was usually fairly confident, but Andromeda was in shock from the events. "I'm Paige," the woman responded. She began to tell her the basics of the afterlife and Gamma.

"So yeah, that's all the expository you should know. I probably said too much at once." Paige said.
"I don't think you did...So basically, Hyperspace is Heaven? And I can forget stuff?"

"Yeah. Oh, and thanks for reminding me. What do you want to remember?" Paige asked Andromeda.
"I'll remember everything. Except...my cringy middle school days. I've wanted to forget those for years," Andromeda responded. Paige nodded.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Rosé found herself laying in a white room. She looked out her window to see it was night time already. She looked at her reflection in the window. Rosé was hooked up with wires and contraptions on her body and besides her. Oh. She remembered now. She was at the hospital. It’s been a few days since she was at the hospital. No one came to visit her. She was left alone with the nurses and doctors. Rosé gave a huge sigh. She was diagnosed with Leukemia, and the effects were starting to take place. She was going soon yet, not one bothered to care. Rosé Eyes drooped as she gave another exhasperated sigh. The sighs soon turned to quick heavy panting. Oh, this is where it ends I guess. No one cared much for Rosé. Her eyes finally closed as she was engulfed in darkness, the heart monitor giving out a long loud beep.

The darkness soon turned into a blinding light, almost like the sun was glaring down on Rosé. Rosé opened her eyes, finding herself in a completely different area from the hospital room. The endless gazing through the nothingness was soon interrupted by a voice.

“Welcome to Hyperspace.”

A person, no, a woman approached Rosé slowly. She gave off a a yellow hue, almost glowing radiantly.

“My name is Aurelia,” the spirit said. “As I’ve stated previously, welcome to Hyperspace, or as you mortals call it: The afterlife.

Rosé pondered on what the spirit had just told her. She kept quiet to allow the information to sink within her before making her own response. She guessed she should start off with an introduction of her own.

“My name is Roseline Abernathy, Rosé for short.”

“We are completely aware of who you are Rosé, as I was assigned to guide you after all.”

“Guide me? Guide me for what?”

That’s when Aurelia explained to Rosé what the Hyperspace was and introduced the Gamma to the lad. It’s was all really confusing, but Aurelia assured Rosé she would be able to grasp the concept soon enough.

“I see, so how do we begin?”

“Let’s start with your memories of DEV shall we,” Aurelia hummed. “Would you like to remember or forget.”

Rosé thought over the options. It’s not like it really mattered though, or would it. It could be a trick question, where Rosé could possibly forget ALL her memories. But who would want to remember their tragic life. Rosé gulped as she revealed her answer.

“I would like to keep my memories.”

Two older women, who laid down on their beds on a temple far away from society. Cara and Hatel Patel, twins who were raised in these temples to understand life and everything about it. The two knew that their time was about to come to an end, but neither of them had any regrets.

Cara looked at her sister and her sister looked back, which, from an outside perspective, would be like if they were staring at a mirror. Cara grabbed hold of her sister's hand.

"This is it, sister," Cara said, "It's time to pass on."

"Seems so," Hetal said, "But I know we'll always be together in the long run."

Cara smiled, and so did Hatel, but like that, they both passed away. There the two laid with smiles on their faces, while their relatives looked sad, they all knew that there was something more for all of them.

-----------------------------

It's so....bright.

The two twins thought simultaneously, as they approached what seemed to be the....sun?

Once entered, they would enter an area which looked like that of a blissful city, which they didn't seem to care much about. Once they got to have a good look at themselves, they realized they were both in a pink, ghost-like state, and WERE YOUNG AGAIN!? Though the reaction from both twins seemed to extremely differ.

"What is happening?" Cara mumbled, "Why do we look like this?"

Meanwhile, "WOO-HOO!" Hetal exclaimed, "We're young again! Which means we've reached Paradise! This is amazing!"

Hetal was zooming across the whole city, having a big goofy smile on her face, which kinda surprised Cara.

I guess Hetal hasn't matured at all, must've been our old age that had limited her. Cara thought.

Another person then appeared before the twins, and explained to them everything, from them being originally DEV Spirits, to how they both have decided in their previous life before Earth to venture to a realm known as Gamma.

Cara took this well, but, on the other hand, Hatel was going crazy about it.

"That sounds so cool!" Hatel exclaimed, "Let's go, Cara!"

"Alright, fine," Cara responded, "But please try to act your age, and refrain yourself."

"Age!? That doesn't matter!" Hatel exclaimed, "It was an illusion all along!"

Cara....didn't have any type of retort for what Hatel said and decided to just follow her.

Last edited:
Jennifer could see something bright and reopened her eyes, and could see what appeared to be a normal medieval village, kind of like the ones in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. At least that’s what it seemed like to Jennifer, and she didn’t really like that fact, especially since she’d chosen to remember all the bad things that happened and that game was associated with one of the bad memories she has had. She was yet again being pulled towards something. So she turned to her guide spirit which at this point was taking the form of a parrot.

“Guide spirit, or whatever, what am I being pulled towards?!” yelled Jennifer, flailing her transparent green arms and trying to run away. It was no use, anyways. “You’re being pulled towards your body in Gamma. And my name is Dan. Yeah.” said the Guide Spirit, Dan, in a laid-back tone. Jennifer was pulled through the wall of a house to a bedroom and ended up being able to see her Gamma body, which looked fairly similar to her, sleeping on the bed in there. And her spirit form just descended into that body like this type of thing was normal, making it seem like she was a ghost that had just possessed someone’s corpse. She was kind of scared to even try to move, at this point.

Marcus breathed heavily as he looked around. He was in some kind of medieval village. " Really I chose to come here." He said. He moved his hand in front of him to make sure that he had his motor functions. He looked to the left of him and saw a small axe beside him. He picked it up and walked closer to the village he looked to his side and saw the ghost lady who talked to him earlier. " You plan on fallowing me?" He asked.
"Yep." She said as she kept close to him. " Some others like you should be around here." She said.
" What's your name?" He asked.
" Call me Sarah." She said as she walked close to him.