• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Games you plan on playing in the future

Any games you guys plan on getting? For me, I wanna get into the Pikmin series. That's because those games involve strategy and I like to use my brain. I also want to play more Kirby games. Seeing as how I haven't played many. And I'm thinking of playing Skyrim but I'm not completely sure. Also, I'm mostly excited for Agents of Mayhem coming out this year.

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've owned Tokyo Mirage Sessions since release but I've only had the opportunity to play a few hours of it. ;_; However, once I finish with Persona 5 I'm definitely going to give TMS some JRPG lovin'.

As for upcoming games, I'm buying both Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch version) next week. I'm also looking forward to playing Splatoon 2, Monster Hunter Stories, Sonic Mania & Sonic Forces, Fire Emblem Warriors, and World of Final Fantasy. It would be really, really swell if I finally found time to boot up my unplayed copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X, too. :'|

I started my copies of Pokemon Sun and Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World prior to buying Breath of the Wild/Persona 5, so I'd like to return to both of them at some point, too. Lots of games to play this year, new and old!

I'm looking forward to Splatoon 2. Never played the first one, but I want to give it a try. I also just bought Shovel Knight. Having a blast so far. One of the more challenging games I've played in recent memory.

I'd be looking forward to the Mana trilogy, but so far (that I know of) there's no word of it getting a western release. I sure hope it happens.

Well, I started playing Shantae for the GBC, so I could start playing The Pirate's Curse or ½Genie Hero, and I could start playing Pokemon Moon