• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

GAME Selling Pokémon X & Y Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Just a quick update this time, but an exciting one nonetheless! Many of us may already have our copy of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y thanks to retailers shipping the games early, or certain stores breaking street dates, but things just took quite an interesting twist.
game_logo1.jpg
Today video game retailer GAME has been given the go-ahead to sell Pokémon X and Pokémon Y in all their stores a day early. GAME have also been allowed to sell the new 2DS system a day early too, so anyone wanting to buy a copy of the games with the new console can do so!

Last edited by a moderator:
When Y came in the mail earlier, I was worried that Game did the same thing as Gamestop did, but now I know that they were given the go ahead, so it's all better now :3

im from the philippines ill wait it to come out

aw man amarua is so hugable

i like goodra so i wanted a female is calm and peacefull to my eyes more like the time when grovyle saw meganium on the poke center
much can we trade for my shiny sharpedo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.