• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Gallery of the North

• Well it seems that the old forums of Pokecharms has died, but I am already glad that there is a new forum.

Basic Rules of this gallery:

[list type=decimal]
    [*]No one-line post.
    [*]Respect each other and the artist.
    [*]No S.P.A.M
    [*]Follow the rules of this tread and of the forums.
    [*]Give critique to the artist in a polite way, if you can't be polite then don't to it!
    [*]When you give critique: First point out what is wrong with the sprite, tell then the artist how to fix it and tell the artist what is good with the sprite.
    [*]DO NOT REQUEST, THIS ISN'T A SPRITE SHOP!
    [*]DON'T TAKE ANY OF THE SPRITES WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL ARTIST!

.:Newest:.
CharmanderI.png

.:Scratches:.
CharmanderI.png
Cyndaquil.png
Psyduck.png
Cleffa-1.png
Cleffa.png
clefairy-1.png

.:Revamps:.
Luvdisc.png

.:Devamps:.
Celebidevamp.png
[/list]

Your scratches are really somethin', I tell ya.

None of them look fanmade at all, and I probably wouldn't question it if you told me these were really just ripped from a game. I think my favorite is Psyduck. You chose an interesting pose for him.

The Charmander looks awesome :}
The shading is perfect, the fire looks great and his expression is just adorable ♥

Hope you post more!

I like the revamp of Luvdisc, especially since the hearts are around it. They Scratches are cool, especiallly the Charmander. And the Psyduck is so funny, with the pose and the question mark! Hope ya post more!