• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Galarian Necrozma (Drawing Request)

Hey, I need a design for a regional variant of Necrozma for my fanfiction called Galarian Necrozma.

Aurum Form:
Galarian Necrozma resembles its regular counterpart's Prism Form considerably, apart from being made out of a golden material. Its arms are more muscular and it has two large bat-like wings on its back. At the bottom of its body is a single tail resembling a stingray/insectoid stinger. Finally, its brain prism is pitch-black and possesses a collection of purple and red shapes that resemble eyes.

Ultra Form:
Galarian Ultra Necrozma resembles its regular counterpart's Ultra Form, apart from having pitch-black skin and purple armor. Its tail is long and has two sharp points on its tip that resemble a pincer. On the sides of its mouth are semi-large spikes resembling tusks. Finally, it has a magenta left eye and a crimson right eye.

Type(s): Dark (Aurum Form)
Dark/Dragon (Ultra Form)

Natural Abilities: Galarian Necrozma gathers darkness as its energy source, which it can also shoot out as its signature moves, "Void Laser" or "Umbra Geyser".

Personality: Galarian Necrozma is an evil and destructive Pokémon that takes pleasure in causing death and destruction. It desires to regain its Ultra Form in order to drown both Ultra Space and the Pokémon universe in complete darkness for all eternity.

Notes: I need both forms as separate png files and also they both need to have a transparent background. And yes, I will say that you wrote it, don't worry.