• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar: New Generation Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Discussion:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/galar-new-generation-discussion.24909/#post-899677

Traveling from the city of Wynden to Postwick stood the Champion of Galar and her partner Blue being a shiny Umbreon. She was riding on of the Pokemon Stellica a Corviknight who was built for this kind of travel in transporting other people and Pokemon. Today she would be arriving soon in Postwick with the galar starters and gifting them to young trainers who are just now starting their journey's. Stellica kept her eyes down below as the city of Postwick was soon coming close to her view for the opportunity to land safety to the location of the novice trainers. She held the Pokeballs that the starters were held in. Blue was amazed by the veiw as her eyes lit up with sparkle. "Umbreeeee!("- So beautiful...-") she said. "Isn't it Blue....well we will be there soon so hold on tight" she said as Blue looked up to smile.

Meanwhile, below the ground stood a young male with a jet black hair and silver eyes with a red tip on his bang that was covering his right eye. His face was covered with a red and solver wolf mask adding a fancy hat that tilted slight with an ace card at the side. A Corviquire perched on his right shoulder as she lookee around see the new trainers wait and receive their first Pokemon starter. He wasn't thay interested in the starters they had here since he was more of a flying type kind of guy. His outware was fancy as he slightly fixed the tie inside his black vest. He kept overhearing the other trainers about something that was rumored. "Omg, did you hear thay the Champion herself is coming to visit Postwick and give us our first starter!" a boy said. "Omg really! I hope that is true, the Champion is a busy person....so idk..." another boy said. Ace questioned this. "-The Champion herself is coming here to give all of these trainers the starters....hm... interesting...but is it actually true...-" he thought only to have his thoughts interrupted by a female voice. "What they say is true" she said as Ace turned to glance at a female with shiny brownish blond hair with emerald colored eyes then noticed a Leafeon beside her. "So....its true then..." he asked her. "Yes...it is....but just by your expression under that mask you didn't seem to believe it..." she added giving a smile. "No not quite...I'm afraid...but if you say it is true then...I'll believe it..." he added giving a smile back to her as he could suddenly feel the wind changing.

Somewhere at a Wedgehurst motel, Ryder and his ace Pokemon, Circuit, woke up from their bed as the two of them feel drowsy after a long flight to the Galar region. "Another dream of that...thing..." Said Ryder. He then snapped out of his drowsiness as he began to pack his stuff and decided to venture out around the town after paying the bills. "Time for another training." Said Ryder as he went off to find the nearest battlefield.

@Evenir @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal @EeveeBlueSisters

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
At the outskirts of Wedgehurst, Noah was under the shade of a tree lazily watching his Sawk and Electivire have their daily spar as they wait for the next train for Motostroke, there was still some time before the train would get there so they might as well use that time to prep themselves.

"*~Yawn~* Man all this waiting is such a hassle, Hao, Bolt, wrap it up we're heading into town."

Hao and Bolt glanced at their trainer as they were just about to hit each other, after a few seconds they both bow to each other and nodded at their trainer as Noah returned them into their pokeballs and then started heading towards the town.

On one of the walls of Postwick, a little ways from the comotion of young trainers, an older trainer sat casually, on leg to her chest, the other dangling off the wall. She surveyed the scene with a keen eye, picking out the particularly interesting ones. One of them already had a Corvisquire on his shoulder, and was wearing some kind of mask that she couldn't quite identify from this distance. Even from here, she could hear everyone discussing whether or not the champion was really coming. That brought a wry smile to her face.

Lilith looked up towards the sky. The puffy white clouds were drifting lazily, a calming sight that she watched for a moment more before she fixed her gaze on the Corviknight rider that was approaching the town. With a sigh, Lilith let her Hydreigon, Echo, from her ball. "I suppose it's time we check out these young guns," Lilith said as she patted her partner's neck. With that, the Dragon-type gym leader made her way to towards the crowd of young trainers, Echo flying beside her.

After the train pulled into wedghurst, Rail turned to his Raboot. “Looks like this is us,” he said with a smirk. Before he entered the train station, Rail looked at the commotion that the trainers were causing. “Maybe I should go check it out,” He said and walked over to the trainers. As he headed over to the trainers, Rail returned his other pokemon, which were his gardevoir, his Sylveon, his Dragapult, his Weavile, and his Swampert, his swampert being a gift from his friend in Hoenn.

Stellica turned her head to notice the familiar dragon flying beside her. She gave a metallic call to her as a hello before she focused her attention back to flying. JC seemed to eventually notice the Hydredigon flying beside Stellica only to look up and see Lilith the new Dragon type Gym Leader. "Greetings Lilith, I suppose you are following because of the new trainers back in Postwick?" She asked as Blue smiled to her as a greeting.

@Ghostryder30 @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @RailOctoCake222YT

Echo returned a friendly hiss back to the bird Pokémon. Lilith gave a bright smile back at the reigning champion. “Of course. Gotta see if any of them look good enough to give us a run for our money!” Her smile turned a touch wry. “Wanna see if any of them look like troublemakers, too.”

Ryder then looked at the two trainers with a familiar Corviknight whom he once knew from somewhere. Ryder then shook his head out and then went to the nearest Pokemon Center along with Circuit to see if can purchase something from there.

JC only chuckled slightly. "Well, I should that's true plus they have to be a worthy opponent to face you when the time comes" she said. Ace continued to speak to the young girl beside him as he was about to ask her name but only to be interrupted by a Corviknight's cry as he and the young girl looked up seeing the metallic bird land with a Hydredigon flying beside it until it's large metallic talons touched the ground before it folded it's wings against it's body following the Hydredigon still in the air at the moment. "Is that....her...with the Corviknight...?" He asked the girl. "Yes...that's JC the Undefeatable Champion....and her ace partner Blue the shiny Umbreon with the flower on her ear...." The girl responded. "I see....what a magnificent Corviknight...." He added as Solitaire had her complete eyes on the Champions Corviknight. "That's Stellica, JC raised her from a Rookidee all the way to where is now...been with her ever since she started her journey..." She added. "You know....a lot about the Champion don't you?" He asked. "Well....I actually do know the Champion personally...." She added. Ace was a bit amazed that this girl knew the Champion so we'll only to take interest in her abilities.
"Omg, it's the Champion so it's true!" One said as the new trainers started to gather around the New undefeatable Champion of Galar.

@Evenir @Ghostryder30 @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal

Last edited:
Echo hovered near the ground next to the Corviknight, and Lilith hopped off it’s back. It was always kind of nice being with JC, since the Champion always drew the attention away from her. The new trainers were already swarming a bit, pressing in to meet the champion. Lilith patted the Hydreigon’s neck as she scanned the crowd. There were a couple trainers who weren’t quite so pushy who looked like they might be some competition. Of course, the kid with the Corvisquire drew her attention, since few trainers just starting out showed up with an evolved Pokémon, even if it was only partially evolved.

The rest of the trainers seemed pretty fresh, all of them, even the one with the Corvisquire, would need to do a lot of training and learning before they came even close to challenging her gym, let alone JC. It would be interesting to watch them all though.

"You are searching through clearly aren't you Lilith, looks like you have eyes on one" she said giving a smile only to catch a sudden Pikachu hug tackle her ace Blue as she was now on her back as she instantly noticed the Familiar Pikachu in which he had belonged to. "Back up trainers, I will get to all of you with patience but first...time to solve this sudden tackle with this Pikachu here" she added looking down at the electric mouse who had hug tackled Blue. Blue felt herself being hug tackled by a certain Pokemon feeling herself on her back now. She shook her head only to open her gold eyes seeing a Pikachu had tackled her down into a hug. It took a few minutes to register the familiar Pikachu until she finally gave a gentle smile. "Umbreon!("-Greetings Circuit, quite a surprise to see you here, way to surprise me with a tackle hug-") she said as she wagged her tail back and forth only to see her partner lift him off her gently before she was able to get up again and shake herself.

Blue had leaped up onto her partners shoulders to have a better look at her friend smiling as she wagged her tail a bit. "I know this Pikachu anywhere....greetings Circuit" JC said with a gentle smile as she petted the electric mouse on the head.

@Evenir @Ghostryder30 @SylvitheSylveon @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal

"Circuit! Don't you go-? JC? Is that you!?" Said Ryder as he ran up to her to catch up with Circuit. "I'm SO sorry about him. He hasn't seen you both in a long time. In fact, he's been starring at the airport for a long time, and he hasn't stopped pleading for us to find you. But now that he's found you both, I guess here we are." Circuit then nuzzled JC's nose in affection. "Pika! Pikachu!("I missed you both so much!")" Said Circuit.

@EeveeBlueSisters @Evenir @SylvitheSylveon @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal

Lilith beamed a smile, in a way she only did when she was hyped up. As JC started asking the trainers not to crowd, Lilith actually raised her voice surprisingly loud for one who usually spent their time sky-watching. “Alright everyone back! Give the Champion some space!” She stepped in and spread her arms around to make a barrier; and Echo helped as well to shuffle the crowd backwards. There were a couple oohs and ahs as a few finally took notice of the region’s eighth gym leader. Echo was pretty intimidating as far as Pokémon went, but she was still gentle and kind as she encouraged the crowd to step away. Behind her, Lilith heard the sound of Blue being tackled, and turned to see Ryder running up, with his Pikachu already hugging JC’s ace. Seeing the Alolan Pokémon champion as well, the crowd pressed a little closer, so Lilith summoned out Shelby. The Turtonator’s broad shell help press the crowd back a bit more, though since she was so large, she opted to go down on all fours so people could still see past her.

Crystal was supposed to be camping peacefully near Wedgehurst, until some lousy champion and Gym Leader showed up and had to ruin everything. Crystal had been camping near Wedgehurst, since that was supposedly a small quiet country town where no one would bother her and no Gym Leaders would lecture her about what a Gym Leader should do or not do (apparently she was wrong).
She had set up camp last night, made some curry for her and her Pokemon, and then fell asleep.
The next morning, there was a bunch of commotion in town. She woke up with Frostbite the Glaceon nudging her with her nose. She got up, and stretched her arms. This was the best she'd slept in weeks. Ever since she'd become a Gym Leader, she haven't been able to sleep very good. Crystal couldn't stay there long, since she had Gym Leader stuff to do back in Circhester. She packed her stuff and tent in her backpack, and headed towards Wedgehurst station to catch her train. In Wedgehurst, Crystal noticed a crowd around the train station.
There was a crowd around a Corviknight taxi that had just landed. Then, JC, the champion herself got out of the taxi. And the Dragon gym Leader, what-was-her-name was also there. They were soon talking to a brown-haired boy around her age, who she recognized as Ryder, that champion from Alola. Well, there went her peaceful morning.
After pushing through the crowd (which was not very easy), Crystal faced the Champion and said , "Alright, I came here to get away from all the Gym Leader nonsense, and you two-" she pointed at JC and Lillith, "had to come here and ruin my vacation?"

Lilith blinked at the girl who had walked up very angrily. She seemed familiar...

"OH! You're Crystal! You're the new- er, newish- Ice Gym Leader!" Lilith put the pieces together, beaming a huge smile, clearly unphased despite her very perturbed co-worker. "Sorry for this, it's new trainer day! Hey, remind me to battle you when this all blows over, 'kay? Shelby here could use a good exercise!" The turtonator, who was still holding its ground against the crowd, look up at Crystal with a very unamused look. "Turt," it tooted simply before returning its attention back to controlling the young trainers.

Ryder spread his arms wide protecting Lilith, her Turtonator, JC, and her team Pokemon from Crystal. Circuit came out of JC's arms and did the same thing by defending the four of them Ryder is protecting. Ryder's oldest Rotom-dex even came out right beside Ryder. "Let's not pick fights we don't want to start with." Said Ryder. "Besides, my obligations don't end at the boarders of guided lights."

@Evenir @SylvitheSylveon @EeveeBlueSisters @RailOctoCake222YT @Jacksoneternal

JC raised her hand to them. "Calm down, I am not here to cause any trouble just to gift the trainers their starter Pokemon" she said stern not leaving room for any talk back. 'So your the the gym leader for ice type, and no we did not come here to ruin your vacation Crystal so please calm your tone because believe me I can be cold as well "she warned. "But, anyway Ryder, we can talk more after I do my job here" she said before leaving his side for the moment as Blue followed close beside her as she watched her trainer show the starters to the new trainers as she let them choose what was best for them.

Gertrude and Ace on the other hand watched as the commotion was going on as he saw the girl next to her approach the group as he followed beside her as he asked first. "Is... everything alright here?" Ace asked as he folded his arms from the moment as Solitaire's eyes finally left the Corviknight Stellica onto the group in front of her. "Is... everything alright here?" the girl next to him asked as her Leafeon called out to them to get their attention.

@Evenir @Ghostryder30 @Jacksoneternal @SylvitheSylveon @RailOctoCake222YT @The Heart of Frostfire.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While all seemed peaceful, an unexpected event seemed to happen, indicated by the distant cry of a Staraptor. Soon enough, the bird Pokémon came into view and slowly circled around the group below it. As it got closer to the ground, it became apparent that it wasn't an ordinary wild 'mon, for it was being ridden by a trainer! Shortly after, the Staraptor landed and the strange trainer clad in black hopped off, patting her on the head.

"Good girl, Luftschiff. You've done vell, and it iz time for vou to have a vell deserved rezt." He spoke, his voice having a strong Germanic accent. He returned her to her luxury ball, and turned to face the others, a cautiously observant look on his face. He crossed his arms and tapped his visor, which went from being opaque to being a translucent blue and changed to cover less of his face.

"Vell, so ve meet at lazt. I have heard of vou vhen I was taking a break vrom mein dutiez, and could not help but be intrigued," he bowed, the coloured swirl in his eyes flashing a gentle shade of yellow, before fading back to a dull metallic blue. "Ich believe vou do not know me, so let uz get introduzed. Mein name iz Adolph. Adolphian Richter, to be exact. Ich am head admin of NanoCorp industries, a very large corporation vrom vhere I come from."

Gertrude turned to Ryder only to smile gently. "Yes, I am your very good friend Gertrude, the one that trained you with Circuit and yourself...it's been so long Ryder....much has changed since we last saw you....and I say other wise for JC, Shadow, and Soren" she answered as Serenity felt herself being tackled by the Pikachu she became friends with for so long. "Leafeon!(-"Greetings Circuit...I missed you too...-") she said only to gently lift him off as she raised herself up to a sit only to feel Gertrude lift her up and hold her in her arms. Ace looked to the girl who was named Gertrude as the boy with the Pikachu had said only to look back at her. "Oh.....um Ryder...this is um...ah..." Gertrude turned her attention to the boy she just met only to make Ace realize he had not introduce himself because they were interupted by the commotion. "I'm Ace....and this is Solitaire my ace the Corvisquire"he introduced to the boy with the Pikachu. Gertrude turned to the male with a German accent giving a gentle smile to him as Serenity gave the same expression. "Greetings, Adolph I'm Gertrude...the Guardian of the Forest...and this is my Ace Serenity the Leafeon...this is Ace and his ace Solitaire the Corvisquire, and Ryder and his Pikachu Circuit...it's nice to meet you and welcome to Galar..." She said giving a polite bow herself as Serenity followed.

JC had finished giving all of the new trainers their starters only to tell them to meet her at the lab where the new Professor and his assistant was placed to get their Pokedex from him. She approached her group of friends as they were introducing themselves to a young male with a visor on his eyes. Blue followed beside her as she approached. "You guys are meeting new friends already....well it's a good thing and well who might this young man be" she asked her friend Gertrude. "Oh...JC um...oh right..this is Adolph....he is the head admin of his organization...of NanoCorp... industries....very large from where he is from....and Adolph...this is my closest JC the Undefeatable Champion of Galar and that shiny Umbreon beside her is Blue her Ace and she is very close in bond with my friend JC... believe me..it's inseparable..." She said standing next to Adolph with a gentle smile. "Well, as my friend said I am JC the Undefeatable Champion and my Ace here is Blue...welcome to Galar...and a head admin that's impressive if you are at that level...you probably are very experienced at what you do.. impressive" she gave a gentle smile under the wolf mask she was wearing.

@Evenir @Ghostryder30 @The Heart of Frostfire. @RailOctoCake222YT @SylvitheSylveon @Jacksoneternal

"How did you both get to the Galar region?" Said Ryder towards JC and Gertrude. "It's been like, hours since you've been gone." Circuit then began to play with Blue and Serenity so fast, he really missed them for a long time. SER-M then looked at Adolph and tried to detect the direct language. "Hello! I am SER-M. Ryder's new Rotom-dex. His father once calls me Rotom#300." Said SER-M towards Adolph.

@EeveeBlueSisters @The Heart of Frostfire. @Evenir @RailOctoCake222YT @SylvitheSylveon @Jacksoneternal

As he sat near a tree, Amber walked up to the Pikachu. “Amber, wait up!” Rail said as he chased after his faithful buddy pokemon.

(sorry I’ve been inactive, I removed the tab from my search bar and I forgot to revisit the site.)

As he sat near a tree, Amber walked up to the Pikachu. “Amber, wait up!” Rail said as he chased after his faithful buddy pokemon.

(sorry I’ve been inactive, I removed the tab from my search bar and I forgot to revisit the site.)

while Rail did not know the identities of the trainers, or who the Alola champion was, he was sure of one thing: The Galar champion was there, and this was going to be an interesting ride.

JC looked to Ryder confused actually. "Ryder...I think you got it all mixed up because I have been in Galar for 4 years taking the role as Champion at least I was training well I was training at the time to get there until I succeeded in defeating Leon the undefeatable Champion so that's why Blue and I had left the Alola region so suddenly to see other places in Galar besides I couldn't leave Galar because of something....well mysterious going on in Galar which has to be handled by adults only..Gertrude has followed me in pursuit that's why she is here as well and being the Guardian of the Forest, she had to make sure the Pokemon here were safe as well " she explained as Blue and Serenity chased Circuit around playfully missing him as well.

@Ghostryder30 @Evenir @Jacksoneternal
@The Heart of Frostfire. @RailOctoCake222YT @SylvitheSylveon

"Oh." Said Ryder in dismay. "Four years? And I've been asleep in cryostasis since you've been gone? Wow. That must take an abundance of time to finish something I've never been through. What a nightmare it has been." "It's not false." Said SER-M. "We have been asleep in cryostasis after JC and Gertrude left for the Galar region for four years."

@EeveeBlueSisters @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire. @RailOctoCake222YT @SylvitheSylveon
Amber then bumped into Circuit.
”sorry about my Raboot,” Rail said as he walked up. “She can get a bit careless sometimes... I’m Rail, by the way.”

"No problem." Said Ryder. "I have one Pokemon that can be a little careless from time to time." Sugarplum being kind and naughty at the same time came out of her Poke Ball and dragged Rail's Raboot with her feelers. "Yeah, that's how she does it. My apologies if that happened as well." Said Ryder.

@RailOctoCake222YT @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire. @SylvitheSylveon @EeveeBlueSisters
“No problem,” Rail said. “Just, please keep your pokemon from Abducting my partner pokemon.”

"I'll try." Said Ryder as he then pulled Sugarplum away and stopped her from dragging Rail's Raboot. Ryder has never explored the entire Galar region before. He was only asleep in cryostasis for a long time in the Alola region ever since.

@RailOctoCake222YT @Evenir @Jacksoneternal @The Heart of Frostfire. @SylvitheSylveon @EeveeBlueSisters
“Oh, wow,” Rail said. “That sounds bad, and my condolences. I don’t think we’ve had a proper introduction. I’m Rail, and this is my partner, Amber.”

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Almost to Wedgehurt!" Crya sighed, walking along the path. Beat, her Bravivary, flying above her. "Were here!" She called to Beat, who came down. "Welp. All the way from Johto!" Crya walked over to the nearby Pokemon Center. After healing her pokemon she left and walked over to some shade. Sitting down, she read.

October had walked into Wedgehurst earlier that day with her Pokémon. They had a nice lunch at a local restaurant and decided to take a walk around the town and get to know the place a little bit better before moving on. Helena, October’s Gengar, was out and about, looking like it was up to something. Something pretty nasty and mischievous as Gengar’s stereotypically do.

“Helena, what are you doing?” October glanced over to the Ghost-type, who was creepily chuckling to herself and taking quick sidewards little looks at a girl who was reading a book in some shade nearby. “..Listen, I know what you’re thinking, and I’m asking that you don’t think it, how ‘bout that?” October frowned, a displeased expression aimed at the misbehaving Pokémon. Helena chuckled more, and her other Pokémon, Edith, her Vullaby, Alistaire, her Phantump, and Lucifer, her Houndoom, were all watching the laughing Gengar with annoyed “Oh great. This again.” sort of looks in their eyes.

Without warning, Helena dashed to the girl reading the book and snatched it out of her hands, jumping up into a nearby tree. “Oh! You didn’t just do that!” October raced after her and tried, and failed, to climb and reach the maniacally giggling Gengar. “I’m so sorry about Helena.. She’s kind of a jerk sometimes.. You alright?” October said to the girl, crouching by her, hoping Helena didn’t slap her hand or arm or something like that while doing what she usually does to strangers for literally no reason at all.

@Cyrus The Shinx

“That’s cool, Ryder,” Rail said. Rail then looked at October and Cyra, noticing the Gengar holding a book and laughing maniacally. In a flash, Rail had his Dragapult, Aircraft, out and ready to retrieve the book for Cyra. “Aircraft, go get the book for that girl,” Rail said as he pointed at the Gengar. Aircraft then advanced on the Gengar, preparing dragon darts incase a fight was in order.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Ghostryder30 @zephyir

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Ghost types.." Crya mumbled. "And yeah, i'm good." She nodded, crossing her legs. "Galar sure has some interesting things then what Johto has." Crya sighed, looking at Beat, who definitely on protecting mode. "It's alright Beat. Just a Gengar." Beat didn't look convinced as he stared at the Dragapult. "This crazy region." Crya murmured.

She looked behind her at the tree and grinned, "Let's head up, Beat." She got up and turned. "Tree climbing time!" She made her way up to a branch that was off the ground. Crya dangled her legs. Beat sat on the branch a little higher than hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.