• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar: New Generation Discussion

XDOUTRIDER

Previously ScamandersChild
A definite join!
name: tyler james

sexuality:straight

looks: Tyler has light skin, and has brown hair. He wears a t-shirt with a Mega Gengar design, and a plain black backpack. He has ripped blue jeans, and orange shoes.

Role: Trainer

Title: The Traveler

Family: his mum
Ace: Incineroar (raised from egg)
pokemon:

Incineroar
Ability:Blaze
Moves: Darkest Lariet, Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Bulk Up

Ditto (Shiny)
Ability:Imposter
Moves: Transform (will turn into random)

Blastoise
Ability:Torrent
Moves: Surf, Hydro Cannon, Quick Attack, Rain Dance

This is my bio
Name: Kirotzu Miles
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Look at my profile pic, but with blue hair, green eyes and a black shirt. That's Kirotzu.
Personality: Technically Ash Ketchum from the series, except goes all out constantly.
Role: Leader of the Battle Tower
Title: Speed Battler
Ace: Race (Cinderace) (M)
Pokemon:
Name: Race
Ability: Blaze (Ups Fire-type moves when weakened)
Nature: Hasty
Moves: Pyro Ball (Fire), Flame Charge (Fire), Giga Impact (Normal), Electro Ball (Electric)
Name: Strace (Raichu)
Ability: Lightning Rod (Absorbs Electric-type moves)
Nature: Hardy
Moves: Thunder Punch (Electric), Brutal Swing (Dark), Grass Knot (Grass), Disarming Voice (Fairy)
Name: Kyoromic (Duraladon)
Ability: Heavy Metal (Increases weight)
Nature: Serious
Moves: Breaking Swipe (Dragon), Sleep Talk (Normal), Dark Pulse (Dark), Flash Cannon (Steel)
Name: Motsdon (Dracovish)
Ability: Water Absorb (Absorbs Water-type moves)
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Meteor Beam (Rock), Dragon Rush (Dragon), Crunch (Dark), Fishious Rend (Water)
Name: Blazer (Centiskorch)
Ability: Flash Fire (Absorbs Fire-type moves)
Nature: Hasty
Moves: Mystical Fire (Fire), Thunder Fang (Electric), Venoshock (Poison), Skitter Smack (Bug)
Name: Skismaosh (Hawlucha)
Ability: Mold Breaker (Moves can be used whatsoever)
Nature: Hardy
Moves: Sky Attack (Flying), Body Press (Fighting), Zen Headbutt (Psychic), Taunt (Dark)
Family: All Deceased, except father (Mack Miles, aged thirty-eight) and brothers.
Siblings: Jack (age 12) and Ryolly (age 20)
Other:
Birthday: 17 April
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mike
Appearance: Black and red hoodie, blonde spiky hair and a cap
Personality: Outgoing and fun, Serious when battling.
Role: Grass Gym Leader
Title: Grass Leader Mike
Ace: Venusaur
Pokemon:
Venusaur,Female
Breloom, Male
Weepinbell, Female
Roserade, Male

Last edited:
Can i join?
Name:Levi
Sexuality:Homosexual
Apperance:pink hair,Silver eyes,Long braid going down his back.
Role:Fairy Gym leader (if possible)
Nick: Star Jumper
Ace: Gardevoir

Team:
Gardevoir
Ablity:Scynchronize
Moves:Moonblast,psychic,thunderbolt,magical leaf
Specialty move: Beautiful Blitz (fairy type move)

Alcremie (Heart)
Ablity: Aroma veil
Moves:Draining kiss,Mystical fire,Drain Punch,Misty Explosion
Specialty move:Baked bash (fire type move)

Ribombee
Ablity:Sheild dust
Moves:pollen Puff,Dazzling gleam,Acrobatics,Psychic
Specialty move: Pollen surge (bug type move)

Clefable
Ablity:Magic guard
Moves:Ice punch,thunder punch,fire punch,MoonBlast
Specialty move: Pucker Punch (fairy type move)

Name: Gabriel Silvecor
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Gab is a stunning young man with white-blond hair and silver eyes. He wears black like his mother but his attire, a black jacket, gray jeans and a dark gray shirt, "hides" a bit more.
Personality: Gab isn't naturally trusting, seeing as his mom got a fair bit of visitors that had less than honest intentions, but once you befriend him, he is loyal to no end. His attitude makes some hate him, as when you only look at his appearance, he looks like the entitled son of a rich man but he is a goofy and charismatic man.
Role: n/a
Title: n/a
Ace: Sylv
Pokemon:
Sylv
  • species: Sylveon (shiny)
Gardevoir (F)
Gallade (M)
Family: Cynthia
Siblings: n/a

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been focusing on working for the time I've been offline. I will try to be more active for the time being. ^_^

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa's new team:

Pangoro
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves:Close Combat, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Seismic Toss

Absol
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Double Team, Rain Dance, Giga Impact, Thunder

Tyranitar
Abilities: Sand Stream
Moves:Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact

Hydreigon(shiny)
Abilities: Levitate
Moves:Outrage, Hyper Beam, Fly, Surf

Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Protect, Bounce, U-Turn, Shadow Claw

Liepard
Ability: Limber
Moves: Play Rough, U-Turn, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I'm still interesting in the remake I've been busy the past few days which is why I haven't posted in the other one

I've been thinking, and Gab is too 2-dimensional. I haven't posted on the rp yet so can I change?
Name: Raven
Appearance: Raven has black hair and blue eyes, he wears a black jacket with a dark gray dark-type shirt and navy jeans
Personality: Raven is a loner, he loves strategy and getting his opponents in a checkmate.
Role: n/a
Title: n/a
Ace: Sly
Pokemon:
Sly (Sneavile (F))
Fenrir (Houndour (M))
Family: Marnie (mother)
Other: Raven challenged the dark type gym leader to give him his gym if Raven beat him (that's how he got his letter)
note: you can say no, I'll just use Gab then.

Last edited:
Hey, is it too late to join this? I'm new, so I thought I'd add my sheet, why not. Hopefully this is okay for the remake.

(Added combat info to the original sheet for the purposes of this RP.)

Name: Koa

Hometown: Seafolk Village

Height: 1,72m

Personality: Koa is the stoic type... or at least tries to look like it. Koa has a burning passion for Pokémon, nature, legends and traditions, a passion that he usually doesn't let come out in the presence of others. Due to the high pressure he puts on himself to succeed, Koa attempts to keep a tough guy facade that usually doesn't stick, as he's quite sensitive on the inside. Koa has a knack for people, but isn't the best showing it, due to his fore-mentioned facade, and also not being very socially conscious. He might make someone upset on accident without realizing it, not admitting his fault immediately due to his pride. However, despite this, he's willing to swallow that pride and collaborate when the situation calls for it, and when he makes a friend, he'll cherish that friend forever. Koa can be competitive, but comradery is one of the values he holds dearest to his heart. He also has a strong sense of justice, and will often end up being reckless when he thinks he's being brave. Koa carries himself with an air of discipline and grandeur in conversation that usually evaporates if he finds himself in a more vulnerable spot.

Skills: Koa has some light martial arts experience, and specializes in imitating the fighting style of a Kommo-o, much like dragon-style kung-fu fighters. However, he's no heavyweight champion or anything. He just knows how to fight a little. Koa also has a good deal of knowledge on traditions and legends from the Alola region, and likes to share it with others.

Past: Koa was born into a clan of dragon trainers, possibly descending from Unova in a distant past, but who had lived in Alola for generations. In his childhood years, he learned of the wonderful myths and legends of Alola, and wished to be a friend to dragons. As he grew up, however, he realized that the customs of Alola, the island trials, did not accomodate for the position of a Dragon-type trial captain. When Koa asked why this was to his parents, he only received an abrasive dismissal. The young wannabe dragon whisperer conducted his own research, and discovered the truth: a discrepancy occurred between his clan and the Kahunas generations ago, and as a result, they were excluded from a position of authority in regards to controlling the Dragon-type trial. Koa wished to correct this slight, and prove to his family -and the world at large- that tradition and modernity can converge, by becoming the first ever Dragon-type trial captain, or possibly Kahuna in the future. To achieve this goal, young Koa set out on an adventure with his Pokémon companions, and has been traveling ever since.

Extra: Koa would've travelled to Galar at some point to learn about its myths and battle new Trainers, to eventually come back to Alola. His approach to the gym challenge is casual and he does not particularly intend to become a Gym Leader or Champion, but if his help is needed he will lend a hand. (BTW he's straight, but I don't really think he'll be falling in love with anyone for now)

Family: A father, mother, and a younger sister.

Love /Relationships: None.

Pokémon:

Mo-o the Kommo-o (Male, Soundproof):

Koa's first ever partner, caught in the Vast Poni Canyon and gifted to him by his parents for his 5th birthday. As a small Jangmo-o, this feisty young specimen became quick friends with young Koa, and they were inseparable ever since. Through the years, they have taught each other, and they hold great sync in battle. Mo-o trusts Koa with his life, and so does Koa with his partner. It would seem that, in fact, Mo-o has been something of an inspiration for Koa in his own martial arts training, and they often imitate each other. They have gone through many a battle together, and will go through many more.

Moveset: Clanging Scales, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Flamethrower.

Stretchy the Alolan Exeggutor (Male, Frisk):

Stretchy was Koa's second ever partner, caught during Koa's first trip to Exeggutor Island with his parents. There, young Koa found that Mo-o wanted to challenge one of the Exeggutors, that being Stretchy. The gentle giant allowed this challenge, but the battle did not go very well for Koa and his partner. During the following trips, Mo-o would go back to challenging Stretchy, and after several battles, the arboreal creature seemed to be knocked down, much to Koa and his partner's delight. Impressed with their strength, and amused by the many battles, Stretchy allowed himself to be captured in order to follow Koa and Mo-o's adventures in the future. As well as being a powerful asset to his team, Koa appreciates Stretchy's ability to see from very high up, a good advantage when adventuring.

Moveset: Dragon Hammer, Energy Ball, Psychic, Iron Tail.

Rebel the Gabite (Male, Sand Veil):

Rebel was first found by Koa, Mo-o and Stretchy in the Haina Desert, during training. There, Koa caught a glimpse of a battle between a Gabite and a Garchomp. Clearly, the former was at a disadvantage, but despite this fact, the underdog kept marching on, swift amongst the rapid sands, trying to prove his worth. Even after defeat, the Gabite's futile attempt to get back resonated with Koa, who wished to battle the Gabite. Despite the injuries, Rebel got up, and engaged in combat with Mo-o, who had only recently evolved into Hakamo-o back then. It was a tough battle, eventually ending in a draw! Impressed by the team's strength, Rebel decided to follow Koa and the others in their trek through Haina Desert, eventually joining their party full-time. Before doing this, Koa promised Rebel that he would allow him to win a rematch against that Garchomp in the near future.

Moveset: Dragon Claw, Dig, Iron Head, Rock Slide.

Image by me. Yes, he dresses like a Kommo-o, it's intentional.

unknown.png