• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galar Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"You done?" asked Vikal. Bunkick gave a deep breath and nodded, exhausted. "Good, now take a rest." Vikal smiled as he returned the pokemon.
Well, I guess I'll take a look around the premises.
Vikal went to the door, took a deep breath...and promptly choked on ash. After a fit of coughing, Vikal realized that Bunkick didn't leave the room in the best condition. Her prancing around left couple burnt footprints on the floor, his bed and...on the ceiling?
"Oh geez." he sighed. It would take some effort to clean the place. Maybe letting his fire pokemon jump around his very flammable room wasn't the best idea. Well, at least it was slightly burnt and not full-on on fire. The bright side is always the best side, as he always said three seconds ago.
Ah well, he still wanted to walk around. He'll clean it up later.
Vikal opened the door and exited

Axel simply rolled his eyes as he was given his dorm card which had the number '231' on it. He got up and immediately left for the dorm, in his mind he mainly wanted to go there so he could finally get some peace and quiet. When Axel stepped inside, he sighed to see that his dorm didn't have anyone in it, he immediately left his back on the side and decided to have a lie down on the bed with his hands behind his head. "Let's get this school year over with..." Axel muttered to himself.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Xavier grinned lopsidedly at Aussie. “Well, we’re different people, so of course our teams will be different. But Wooloo, Hattrem, and Frosmoth have always been some of my favorite Pokémon, so... maybe we’re not as different as you may think.”

She glanced around, stood up. Opened the bathroom door. Typical bathroom, with a toilet, sink, and shower. She shrugged, then flopped back down on the bed. Bandit gave a squeak of protest as he crawled on top of her to avoid being crushed. “Oops. Sorry, buddy.” Echo shook his head in embarrassment. Silver, as usual, didn’t care. “Nice dorm we’ve got here.” Xavier made a face. “Very formal. Whatever.” She sighed and began absentmindedly stroking Bandit’s long, soft, black-and-white fur.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley Rees stepped out of the car and looked straight forward at the school he would be attending for a good while. He looked down at his wrist watch and switched around to face his father. Finley pointed at the watch. "Thirty one minutes late, old man. You're worthless" Mr. Rees chuckled and patted his son's head. The irritated expression of a wild Pokemon suddenly appeared on the boy's face as he swiped away his dad's hand.
"Listen, if you run into any problems call my assistant and they'll sort it out for you" Mr. Rees stated as he opened the passenger seat door and climbed into the car. He unrolled his window to say "Good luck kiddo. I believe in you."
"Get lost" Finley stated in disgust as he turned away from his dad. The car sped away leaving Finley standing in front of Galar Academy with his suitcase. He grabbed his case and headed into the building. Finley walked up to the lady in the entrance. "Hello, may I help you?" the lady said to the boy who squinted in her direction. "I believe so. I'm a first year here and I'm a tad late. Where do I go?"
The lady picked up on a bit of attitude in the boy's response. "A tad late indeed. You're name?"
"Finley Rees" he answered.
"Right. Well you've missed the First year meeting, but I suppose you can go find your dorm room."
Finley took out his piece of paper and made his way to his dorm. He looked up and down from the number labeled on the door to his paper, making sure he was at the right one. When he was sure, he barged into the room and looked around.

Aussie nodded. "I-I a-agree.." she stated quietly as she scooted closer to the wall and pushed her knees up to her chest, taking her sunhat off while watching Wooloo as he frolicked around Echo in excitement, the redhead could tell her Wooloo found interest in the giant pokemon. She giggled quietly, "I-It seems W-Wooloo likes your N-Noivern..." she stated as she watched Frossmoth fly up and hang upside down the bedpost, clearly tired as she wrapped her wings around her fluffy white body. Hattrem, on the other hand, was still exploring the dorm from top to bottom, still filled with energy.

It was strange... Aussie had become more talkative then she had ever been since she came to Galar Academy, though she didn't have a problem with it. Afterall she made a potential new friend with pokemon she had never seen before. Her blue eyes glanced at the clock she had spotted a few minutes earlier, as it hung up just above the door frame. It was late afternoon, so it wouldn't be long until dusk fall.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once again, Vikal was speedwalking toward his dorm. He would've explored longer, but Bunkick was already rested and wanted out again. Ah well, it was getting late, he would have to go back anyway.He made it to the door, opened it, and hurried inside.
And nearly ran into someone.
"Ack!" he exclaimed before he sidestepped, and nearly fell over. After regaining his balance, he faced the person inside.
He put his hand forward "Oh! Hi there! You must be my dormmate. My name is Vikal, nice to meet-" before he could finish, Bunkick forcefully exited her pokeball and started leaping once more. She stopped for a moment, stared at the newcomer, and started leaping around him, as she normally does with new people.

=Nightshade=

Echo bent down to the smaller Pokémon to touch noses in greeting. Xavier grinned. “I think Echo likes Wooloo too.” She set Silver down on the bed next to her, and the Corsola immediately waddled over and began to beat the pulp out of her pillow. Xavier sighed and shook her head, but she knew how sweet Silver could be if left alone when needed.

The Corsola was just so impatient to evolve; it was as if she disregarded everything else in order to grow stronger. That determination and resolve was what had prodded Xavier to catch her. Of course, she wouldn’t have caught Silver if Silver didn’t want to be caught. The girl preferred not to force Pokémon into doing anything. Silver had joined Xavier because she believed she could help her grow stronger.

Bandit was different. Xavier remembered the day she met him as a Zigzagoon, and grinned wryly. It was love at first sight. Typical story. Zigzagoon steals her stuff, she follows Zigzagoon, battles it, then next thing she knows he’s in her arms and bops his nose on a Pokeball. Echo she’d had since she was very little; he was her oldest friend. Her smile softened a bit, and she leaned against the wall.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley took a step back from the Scorbunny and it's apparent owner. Finley whipped out a Pokeball and put it in front of the other boy's face. "What's this? You trying to jump me when I have my guard down? Well joke's on you bud. I've always got my guard up!" A Galarian Yamask shot out from it's ball on its own accord. It bashed it's small fists together as to threaten the boy and his Scorbunny, though the Pokemon was a lot less scary than it believed itself to be.

Finley clashed his own fists, echoing his Pokemon's movement. "I've had to throw fists a few times myself, so don't think you'll take me down without a bruise or two!" The scene that Finley had stirred up had caught a few other student's eyes; Some giggling and some intrigued that a real fight might break out.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"....Huh?" was all Vikal could say. His pokemon however, did not appreciate that. Auto popped out and took a defensive position in front of Vikal, Leekcut also appeared and gave both the trainer and pokemon a glare, holding his leek high. Bunkick was more insulted by the boasting rather than the threat to her trainer, and started bouncing angrily.
Vikal attempted to defuse the situation "Okay, everyone take a deep breath! Um, I don't mean any harm dude. I'm just greeting you, y'know, friendly-like." he said nervously, holding his hands up as if the pokeball was a firearm.

Wooloo let out a coo of delight as he gleefully returned the gesture. Wooloo was quick to make friends, as he did when Frossmoth and Hattrem had joined the team, he was one of the main reasons Frossmoth even wanted to be on Aussie's team, and the one who helped Hattrem evolve when she was in her first stage. The three had an unbreakable bond. Aussie noticed how the Corsola was... ahem... acting, and it caused her to laugh a bit. Something uncommon for the girl as she rarely talked to anyone outside of her family, and even for them it was rare to hear a snarky joke come from her parents. So it felt nice to laugh once in a while, even if it was short and a bit quiet. Hattrem eventually finished her exploring and hopped up onto Aussie's bed, soon enough snuggling into her side. And before Aussie could even acknowledge the small pokemon, it was out cold. And once Aussie noticed this, she smiled and caressed the small pokemon's head.

D

Deleted member 284192

"Hmm?" Finley saw the genuinely friendly nature of the other student and restructured himself. He snatched his Yamask out from the other Pokemon's face. "My mistake." He shook Vikal's hand. He pressed his thumb against his chest. "My name's Finley Rees. I guess I should apologize for the trouble." He bowed to the Pokemon and their trainer as that's what he was taught by his granny. Yamask followed suit. Finley looked up and asked "What was your name again?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal sighed in relief. "Name's Vikal. That's Auto the golett, Bunckick the scorbunny, and Leekcut the farfetch'd." he explained. Now that the threat was over, the pokemon had calmed down. Golett gave his best attempt at bowing in return, Bunkick went back to being a pinball, and Leekcut once again kept watch of the pokemon.
Vikal was much more excited now. He was going to have a roommate! One who greeted him with a threat of a beatdown, but the past is the past. "SO! What class are you in? I'm in the intelligent class for reasons my apparently genius brain can't comprehend."

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley pulled himself up and walked further into the dorm room. He tossed his suitcase onto the bed to the right of the room and then sat down on it. His Yamask rushed to the other bed as to claim it for himself. Finley snapped his fingers at his Pokemon. "Don't be greedy now. Get over here." The Yamask peered at its trainer angrily and made its way over in disappointment.
Finley turned his attention to the Vikal. "This Yamask is Jenkins. Feel free to set him straight if you need to." After listening to Vikal, he replied "There's probably some reason they dropped you into the intelligent class." He snickered a bit. "As for me, I'm in the wealthy class."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal smiled nervously, "I don't think I really know how to discipline pokemon. Leekcut normally takes care of that for me."
The pokemon held his head up high, obviously proud.
Vikal rolled his eyes, although he was smiling "Anyway, that's interesting, living a wealthy lifestyle. My parents earn a decent living, but nothing exceptional. Luckily Auto didn't cost a lot to care for. Y'know, we should have a battle sometime. Auto here is a great battler despite his shyness." he said proudly.
Auto himself didn't look so sure.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the dorm door. Aussie hesitantly stood up, opening the door soon after. Standing just outside, was the bubbly teacher who was standing next to the tired and annoyed teacher earlier. "Miss.Xavier? Miss.Aussie? Here's your luggage. My name is Miss. Turrent. The trainer and pokemon bonding teacher." The lady smiled, soon motioning to the pokemon beside her, it was a Sylveon, ribbons holding Xavier's belongings while Miss.Turrent held her own. "T-Thank you m-miss..." she whispered under her breath as she gently grabbed ahold of Xavier's bag from the pokemon while grabbing her suitcase. Saying her goodbye to the pink-haired teacher before closing the door with her foot, almost immediately Frossmoth flew towards Aussie and helped her with the weight, taking Aussie's suitcase and flying it over to her bed, placing it down with ease. Aussie gently placed Xavier's bag down on her bed, making sure to be as careful as possible. "H-Here you g-go.." She quickly returned to her bed, unzipping the suitcase. The first thing that caught her attention was the small Pokeball with a note. Tilting her head, she grabbed the note and Pokeball, her curiosity spiking.

(/I thought it'd be nice to give Aussie a fourth pokemon, I don't know why I just thought it'd be interesting.\)

=Nightshade=

“Oh, thanks.” Xavier took her bag from Aussie. She realized that something was off, and it took her a moment to figure out that pounding sounds were no longer coming from the other side of the bed. Silver’s eyes were closed, and the Corsola was breathing evenly. A soft smile found its way onto her face as she pulled a shirt from her bag and nestled Silver in it. Then she stowed the duffel bag under her bed.

Xavier glanced up at Aussie and was surprised to see that she was holding another Pokeball. She was even more surprised to see that Aussie herself seemed to be bemused. “You got a surprise in your bag?”

Aussie turned to Xavier, her lips pursed in confusion as she brought the note and Pokeball to the desk in between the girl's beds. At their trainer's actions, Wooloo, Hattrem, and Frosmoth quickly came over to Aussie. Frossmoth was seated on the table, with Hattrem on her head, and Wooloo stood on the floor, looking up at his trainer. "Y-Yeah...I did..." She quickly read over the note. "It's from my parents-" she cut herself off, noticing the last few sentences; We deeply apologize darling from keeping you from choosing different types of pokemon other than small, and easy to handle pokemon. So, your father and I got you a pokemon that will take time and effort to raise. We hope you enjoy him. "A-And apparently... they're s-sorry for making me choose only easy pokemon... so I guess they sent me this." She placed the letter on the table, holding the Pokeball in her hands with care. And without another word, she gently pointed it to the table, letting out whatever might be in it. And what she saw made her eyes shine with utter joy, on the table, was a small Toxel. It looked like any normal one, though it was a bit smaller and looked more annoyed than a usual Toxel. "Woah..." she mumbled under her breath, slowly putting her hand on its head. It tensed a bit under her touch before it nuzzled its face into her hand. Her team members began cooing and jumping up and down-besides Frossmoth, she was eyeing the pokemon suspiciously, being the overprotective pokemon she was- they hadn't had a new member since Frosmoth joined the team, and that was 3 years ago. And she only had evolved the year after. Her face was blank and her eyes were wide, she was unable to comprehend what had happened.

D

Deleted member 284192

"I didn't grow up with the luxuries of wealthiness actually. I lived with my granny in Stow-on-Side for the most part." Finley stated it in an almost boastful manner. "A battle though, huh? I can't say I'm all that good a trainer, and Jenkins here isn't as strong as he may try and lead you on to think." A look of irritation appeared in the Yamask's eyes as a floated around Finley's head. "That being said, I think we could put up a pretty decent fight." Jenkins looked over to Auto menacingly, with all the toughness it could muster.

Time Skip to- 6 am
(/Was in a bit of a rush with this one,\)

After Toxel had gotten used to the team and Aussie for a while and her getting to know his personality better, it was suddenly time for lights out, it was surely a quick day. Now, it's 6 am and a loud, yet calm alarm rang throughout all the dorms, signaling it was time to wake up. Aussie's eyes opened slowly yet surely, she made eye contact with Toxel the moment her eyes opened, causing her to jolt up and hit her head on the bedframe. Toxel just sat there with his annoyed face, though she could've sworn he was smirking. The night prior, Toxel was so stubborn to get into his Pokeball that he went to the extent of biting Aussie's finger, causing the redhead to be a bit more cautious around the small pokemon. She looked over to Xavier's bed, to see if she was awake.

=Nightshade=

Xavier winced as the alarm pierced her skull. It wasn’t actually that annoying, but the fact that it was waking her up was annoying enough. She opened her eyes and found herself staring up at the ceiling, Bandit curled under her neck, Silver beside her, and Echo hanging upside down right above her. The Noivern dropped down onto the floor when the alarm sounded. Xavier groaned and sat up, swung her legs to the side of the bed, and put on her glasses. “I am not a morning person,” she complained. Silver and Bandit were still asleep. She looked at them fondly. “And neither are my Pokémon. Except Echo, he always gets up early.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Wait really? Huh, that must be weird, being rich but not living a rich life... anyway, we'll plan it later." Vikal grinned. Auto started cowering at the yamask's glare, tucking in his limbs and doing his impression of the fetal position.
Vikal stretched "Aight, it's getting late. I should get to bed, I may as well wake up at 6. Make sure I don't oversleep Leekcut."
Auto, still in fetal position, rolled until he bumped into Vikal's bed and remained there. Bunkick tired herself out and landed on auto, knocking out immediately. Leekcut gave a salute, and adjusted himself on the foot of the bed.
"Night."
(Timeskip wooooo)
It's was a beautiful day outside. The rookidee were singing, the budew were blooming. On days like this, people like Vikal were....oversleeping.
Leekcut poked his trainer with his leek softly, Vikal just kept dozing off. Auto was silently watching the event, and Bunkick was sleeping as well, draped over auto's head. Luckily, the bunny pokemon woke up, and seeing Leekcut trying to wake up her trainer, she decided to help the best way she knew how.
By stomping the hell out of him.
"ACK! OWOWOWOWOW STAHP!" Vikal leaped out of the bed and landed, hard, on the floor. "owww...."
He got up and winced "Good morning guys..."
Auto gave a happy noise, Leekcut nodded, and Bunkick proudly snorted, as if Vikal should be thankful she almost broke his spine.

"M-My pokemon are d-deep sleepers... s-so t-t-they don't mind waking up...and a-as for me I-I'm used to waking up this early..." she replied, noticing her pokemon were nowhere to be seen. She turned her head to the left, noticing a large bump under the blanket. Gently lifting it, she saw Frosmoth surrounding her wings around Hattrem, and Wooloo laying upside down beside the two. Gently nudging the pokemon with her hand, they woke up slowly, they certainly were deep sleepers. Wooloo immediately jumped off the bed and stretched his limbs, before noticing Echo on the ground, he ran towards his new friend and nudged the pokemon's head with his own, making sure the large pokemon was alright. Frossmoth was glaring at Toxel as she sat on the desk in between the beds, as was he glaring right back at his newfound rival. Hattrem, on the other hand, was nudging Aussie off of the bed. As a way to say;'Get up and get ready'. the small pokemon was always wanting time to go by faster, and always wanting to run around and annoy the hell out of her teammates. Aussie stood up and went to her closet,-which was the one on the right- and opened it, grabbing her usual outfit and sunhat. "Y-You can u-use the bathroom f-first Xavier... I d-don't mind waiting..." She stated quietly while plopping her clothes on the bed before gently picking up Toxel, placing him on her shoulder as Frossmoth flapped her wings in disagreement, still skeptical of the newcomer.

Axel woke up to his phone vibrate and indicate that it was time to reluctantly wake up, normally Axel was a man who preferred to sleep in and today was no exception. He immediately woke up and went to get dressed, meanwhile his Pokemon still seemed asleep, Electabuzz appeared to be the only one who woke up. "Hey Electabuzz..." Axel said as he put on his signature coat. "Think you can wake the others up while I grab my stuff for today's lesson, I wanna arrive at the cafe area before the line gets too full." Electabuzz nodded in response and began to emit tiny sparks of electricity on the ends of his index fingers and poked the two sleeping Pokemon with them. Torracat and Corvisquire jolted themselves awake and showed signs of clear frustration at the rude wake up call, but Electabuzz immediately gestured to Axel.

"Morning guys, let's grab ourselves the good food before anyone else does." Axel said as he got out three Poke balls and immediately returned his team to them, he put his Poke balls in his trouser pockets and walked out of his dorm. He closed his door with a light slam, he knew it was quite loud, but didn't care--if anything, it likely did any over sleepers a favor--and began to make his way over to the canteen to get some breakfast, eager to get the fresher food before anyone else, yet his expression didn't show it.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
In a rush, Adonis stepped out of the car. She grabbed her suitcase from the trunk of the car and dragged it behind her as she head towards the school. Due to being sick, Adonis missed her first day of school. She walked towards the school before quickly turning around and waving goodbye to her Mother- and she waved back, smiling sweetly. "Bye, I hope you have a great time at this new school~!"
The expensive car sped away, leaving Adonis on her own. She walked up to the lady at the entrance, dragging her suitcase behind her.
"Hello, how may I help you?"

Adonis wasn't really used to talking to people besides her parents, especially adults.
"Uhm, I'm a first year here. Unfortunately, I couldn't come in yesterday, because I was sick. I'm kind of lost.. where do I go?"
The lady nodded. "That's fine, what is your name?"
"Adonis Pearce." she answered, smiling faintly.
"You've missed the First year assembly, but since you were sick, it's fine. You can head to your dorm now." she said, handing her a piece of paper with her dorm number on it.
Adonis took the piece of paper and held tightly onto it, "Thank you." she replied, and head straight to her dorm.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Okay, thanks.” Xavier took her clothes into the bathroom, showered quickly, and changed. She came out feeling much more awake, and proceeded to wake her Pokémon up. Bandit growled halfheartedly and batted at her hand, and Silver just rolled out of the shirt Xavier had wrapped her in. The girl sighed before returning the two lazy Pokémon to their balls. She grinned at Echo as he shook his bat like head. “Early riser.” The Noivern snorted before poking his Pokeball’s button and being sucked inside. Xavier laughed softly before sitting back down on the bed.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley dropped his legs onto the floor as he sat up. His black hair was all sorts of scuffed and he wore a grumpy expression which was a norm for his wake up routine. Finley dropped to the floor and rummaged through his suitcase, pulling out a fresh set of clothes. He headed over to the bathroom to change out of his pajama set. "I'm using this" he announced to his roommate as he entered the bathroom and shut the door.
Finley changed, now wearing a nearly identical outfit to one he had on yesterday. He devoted a period of time to fix his dismantled hairdo with a comb. The boy then brushed his teeth at a rapid pace, though he wasn't really in a hurry. When finished he barged out from the bathroom and snatched the Pokeball that contained his Yamask.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Slowly, Vikal rose and semi-limped to the bathroom after Finely was done with it. When he entered, he brushed his teeth...and that's it. Hair a mess, and clothes dirty. He didn't bother cleaning his clothing most of the time as often times his clothes stay clean for about 20 minutes before training with his pokemon ruins them. As for his hair...he gave up on it a long time ago.
He exited the bathroom and got his backpack. After returning his pokemon and walking to the door, he faced Finley.
"Ready to go. You?"

(/Once again, I apologize for my absence. I will try my best to be more active.\)

Once Xavier was out, she went inside and changed into her outfit. It was almost identical to her outfit the previous day, but it was a light yellow instead of blue, and she had changed the flower and ribbon around her sunhat to a light yellow ribbon and a small fake sunflower. After fixing her rats nest of hair, she exited the bathroom. Wooloo was currently rolling around in boredom with Hattrem, while Toxel and Frossmoth silently argued. Aussie smiled lightly, she returned Hattrem, Toxel, and Frossmoth first, before gently patting Wooloo's head. He cooed in delight, promptly after Aussie returned him and placed her pokeballs in her messenger bag. "I-I'm ready t-too go w-when you are." She managed to stutter out as she sat on the edge of her bed, fiddling with her thumbs.

Axel made his way in to the canteen and noticed a few other early birds were there as well, seemed like they also had the same plan, but Axel didn't mind. He made his way to the lunch lady on the other end of the counter. "Got any good waffles with syrup?" Axel asked bluntly before the lunch lady could politely greet him, but she instead nodded and went over to prepare Axel's order. After a few minutes of waiting, the lunch lady returned with a plate of pancakes topped with golden brown syrup along with a side of Pokemon food. "Thanks." Axel said as he walked over to a table to eat by himself, he placed three bowls down near the table, yet out of the way of everyone and filled them with Pokemon food and a berry each, his Pokemon all came out of their Poke balls and began to eat. Axel smiled briefly as they enjoyed their meals before he returned to his usual bored expression and began to eat his own breakfast.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley examined Vikal's messy appearance and responded, "I'm ready. Are you sure you are?" He opened the door to their room and looked around the outside, watching the crowds of students flowing through the halls, which made him visibly annoyed. Wondering where he'd go, Finley noticed he was quite famished and. "I need to eat something. I'm gonna go find some food." He looked back to his roommate. "You coming?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal laughed "Believe me, I'm actually the best-looking I can possibly get right now."
"Anyway, I should get some food too. Bunkick will actually break my spine if I forget to feed her."
Sometimes I wonder if choosing her was a mistake. he thought. Anyway...
"Let's go." Vikal walked out the door and to the cafeteria.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Xavier stood. "Yeah, I'm ready." A deep growling came from her stomach, and she laughed sheepishly. "So's my stomach." She stretched her back until it popped, then began to head out of the dorm, twisting her bright red hat so it faced backwards in the way she liked. Her bangs poked out the front. "You coming?"

Aussie nodded fairly quickly, standing up she walked towards the door, her eyes widening as she saw just how many people were in the hallway. She gulped. "Y-Yeah... l-let's go.," she muttered under her breath as she pulled down her sunhat a bit. Not making eye contact with Xavier for two reasons, one being she didn't want to see the abnormal amount of students in the hallway, and second, she didn't want Xavier to notice her social anxiety, after all, it was one of the main reason most friends she had made in the past frequently ignored her, thinking her as annoying or the occasional 'You're overreacting' type of friends. Promptly after entering the hallway, making sure to go at a reasonable pace for Xavier to catch up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 284192

He fumbled through the crowds of people, with his irritation level only on the rise. Finley made sure to call those who pushed and bumped into him. "Watch it!" he yelled at one student though they were much taller than Finley and hadn't even noticed the remark.
When he arrived at the cafeteria he said to Vikal "Some school this is. It's like a herd of wild Tauros out there. Ridiculous." Finley looked over to the kitchen. "So what's on the menu?"

Jake approached his dorm room door and was kind of nerves of who his roommate would be. He took a deep breath and opened the door. He walked in and saw no one. He took out his Pokémon and said that they could be out here and play. He climbed up the bunk bed and lied down at the top wondering when his new roommate would arrive

=Nightshade=

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Xavier stood a little confused. She wasn't sure what there was to eat, and the huge crowds of students didn't make it any easier to find out. "Do you know what they have?" she muttered to Aussie, realizing as she said it that it was a stupid question. Of course she didn't; she was a first-year too, and Xavier doubted she could see above the sea of heads any better than she could. She shrugged and kept craning her neck, looking for a menu.

Darrius walked into the academy with his egg gently in his arms. "The temperature is warmer than Snowpoint" said Darrius. As Darrius put his bag in his locker.He walked to his dorm to settle and get a hold of things before class starts. He puts his egg on a pillow. Darrius sat on a chair next to the egg. His adventure in Galar Academy has begun.

He arrived at the cafeteria and read his Rotom phone he saw that Pokémon were allowed but no Pokémon with fur so he decided to bring out gallade to eat with him. He pushed through a bunch of people until he finally got his way to the food. At this point he was starving so he slapped whatever he could on his place ad left. He pondered to himself where he would sit until he saw Xavier and another girl sitting at a table and decided to go over.

(/Holy cow I've been busy- I am so sorry- Also I tried to make this one correspond to the most recent post since Cinder posted something on how Xavier and Aussie being at a table already, once again I'm extremely sorry for my absence, I'm not as free anymore as I thought I was lol.\)

Aussie shrugged and stated quietly, "I dunno," after sighting a menu and a line-despite how hard it was to see over the sea of students- and promptly telling Xavier, she received a plate and asked the lunch ladies to surprise her with whatever-Along with two bowls of pokemon food since Frossmoth and Wooloo weren't trained yet- and walked over to an empty table. "I d-didn't expect this p-place to be s-so... c-crowded..." she mumbled under her breath as she placed the two bowls of pokemon food beside her, promptly after she let out Hattrem and Toxel, she made sure to ask the two quietly to save some for Wooloo and Frossmoth later. Toxel reluctantly nodded to save some, still not fond of the ice type, while on the other hand, Hattrem gladly accepted to save some. Aussie then looked down at her food, it was simple, eggs and toast, with extra butter. Luckily, Aussie's family basically lived off of butter. Then she noticed a male walking towards the two, and immediately froze up. Meeting Xavier was one thing, but meeting another person in the same week? WAYYY too much social interaction for the introverted redhead.

=Nightshade=

Xavier glanced sideways at her roomie. "Good eyes," she said, grinning, and got herself some pancakes. When they were at a table, she noticed Jake nearing them and waved. She let out her Pokemon; Bandit stood on his hind paws on the bench, Silver sat on the table, and Echo stood on the ground. "Hey, Jake," she called. "You seen Vikal, or is he still in line?"

She wasn't sure if she'd been heard, due to the rather loud and annoying crunching sounds coming from Bandit's bowl. Xavier attempted to give the Linoone a sharp look, but it dissolved into a snicker when she saw that he had half his body in the bowl, and was nearly finished. "Well, aren't you hungry," she snorted. Bandit looked up at her, confused, with wide, innocent eyes. The bowl had been licked clean, and Xavier had barely started on her pancakes. She sighed and shook her head in amusement at the furry critter. Technically, neither Bandit nor Echo should have been out, but they were both very well trained not to get their hair in food that was not theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.