• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galar Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galar Academy. A prestigious school in the Galar region made for the rich, the smart, and the troubled. Each trainer is given an education-based off on the class the individual comes from, their IQ, and of course, you can't forget the troubled. The troubled are by far the most interesting ones, instead of their education being solemnly based on pokemon training and basic education, they're taught right from wrong and are changed from their troubled ways. Despite the amount of diversity the school holds for individuals, every student is set to follow the same rules and procedures. What will happen this year at Galar Academy?

~

So! I hoped you all enjoyed my little introduction, this story idea came to me a while ago but I never thought of putting it into action until now. I hope you all will enjoy this just like me. The way I want this to go is first I will state the rules that the Galar Academy students must follow, then the form (for those who wish to fill it out, I just think it'd be helpful to those who want to know about others characters.), a small introduction to the character I'll be using, a bit of information you should know before roleplaying, and particular things smart, troubled, and rich individuals should have in their characteristics. So, without further ado, let us begin!

Galar Academy Rulebook.
1.Lights out at 8 pm sharp.
2.Wealthy and Educated are not allowed in Troubling's dormitories. As are Troublings not allowed in the Wealthy and Educated.
3. Pokemon are allowed out only in dorms, cafeteria, gymnasium, and during training classes.
4. No technology allowed outside of the computer room, and dorms.
5. No furred pokemon allowed near the kitchen.
6. Troublings are not permitted to use the Observatory, Library, or Gymnasium outside of school events/business.
7. No speaking to the Headmistress unless needed.
8. No one is allowed out of their dorms until 8 am.
9. Classes start at 9:30 and if you are to be late punishment will be induced.
10. If pokemon are out during non-essential times they will be confiscated until further notice.
11. All students will and can not go onto the 3rd floor. If done so immediate expelling will be addressed to the individual(s)
12. Girls and boys are not allowed into the other gender dormitories unless accompanied by a staff member and/or it's for educational purposes.
13. Third, Second and First years are not allowed

Now, the form for those who wish to fill it (It's optional.)

Name
First, Second, Third, or fourth year?
Team(If you wish, add genders, personality, level, moves,etc.)
Looks
Personality
History

Next, I'll be introducing the character I'll be using. She isn't the most detailed character so her description will be pretty short.

Name- Aussie
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Team information-
1. Wooloo
Gender; Male
2.Hattrem
Gender; Female
3.Frosmoth
Gender; Female
Looks; Long, semi-wavy orange hair with bright blue eyes and pale skin. Her skin is covered in light brown freckles and her face is rounded. She is average weight and she stands at the height of 5'9. She's wearing a robin's egg blue dress with ruffles at the bottom, and at the collar, the sleeves are short and puffed. As for shoes, she wears dark blue flats. On her head, she wears a white sunhat with a cornflower on the left, a navy blue string connecting it to the sunhat.
Personality; Aussie is very paranoid about everything and rarely ever tries new things. She dislikes going out of her comfort zone and is scared very easily. She rushes to conclusions way too quickly and has a small case of social anxiety disorder. She hates confronting people and admitting her faults. She's very distant from the world and will do anything she can to get out of talking to someone.
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent?; Wealthy.

Now for a bit more information about Galar academy. Galar academy is owned by the Headmistress whom I will be roleplaying as. She's very wealthy and strict and will do anything in her power to keep her academy spick and span. As for the students, each role-Wealthy, Troubled, and Intelligent- each one has their reasons for being able to attend the academy, and learn different things from the academy. For the wealthy, they learn how to manage their/ their family's fortune and how to keep it, For the intelligent, they learn more about the world all they can and as well how to keep their intelligence from going down the drain. As for the troubled, they learn from their faults and learn how to be a better person. Though all students, learn about pokemon and all there is to learn about them.

For particular things each role of the student should have, it's pretty simple. The intelligent must have something/someone in their past that helped them get so intelligent. The wealthy must have a wealthy family member in their life to inherit the wealth from, or they should have something in their life that made them so wealthy. The troublings must have done something in their lives that is worth them being named and treated as such. But don't make it too extreme, after all this is a prestigious academy that the headmistress would certainly not allow murderers and bank robbers into her academy.

Now, to start a (hopefully) long line of Galar Academy students, I bring to you. The starter message of Galar Academy. (Ew I hate that sentence lord help me plz-)

~

Staring out the window of the small car, she shivered at the sight of hundreds of different students parading the entrance of the large academy.
"Mother are you sure-" She was interrupted with a sigh of a frustrated mother.
"Love, please, we've discussed this a million times over. You're attending Galar Academy no matter what you say or do. This is what is best for our family." Her mother stated as she turned her head to face her orange-haired daughter. Locking her green eyes onto Aussie's blue ones. Aussie fiddled with her fingers before taking a deep breath. She grabbed her white messenger bag and nodded. "O-Ok... I'll try." She quietly mumbled as a wide smile made its way onto her mothers face. "Thank you, Aussie..." The young girl nodded. And after a moment of staring at each other, Aussie sighed with a smile on her face and opened the car door. Soon exiting it. And with one final smile to her mother, she closed the door. She walked to the trunk of the car and gently knocked the top of it, too which her mother responded with opening it. She grabbed her navy blue suitcase and placed it on the ground, closing the trunk after. Pulling up the handle she began making her way to the crowd of students. But just before she made sure her three pokeballs were in her messenger bag, after seeing the Pokeball, Friend ball, and Great ball, she closed her messenger bag. She made her way into the sea of people. She sweatdropped at the thought at just how many there were. After entering the abnormally large building, she looked around the area, on the far left were to groups of students, above them were two signs that wrote; First years & Second years. On the right was the same thing but the banners read third and fourth years, Aussie being a first-year, she made her way to the group. It was fairly large, as was the room she was currently in.
"Hi!!" Yelled a sudden voice, which promptly caused the paranoid female to jump out of her skin. Holding her messenger bag up to her face, she looked at the person who caused her to be frightened. It was an older female, probably two or three years older then Aussie, her bright smile made her bright blue eyes shine brighter than ever. Though Aussie was itching to get out of the conversation. After what seemed like hours of the female talking, she explained that a meeting for the first years would be held in approximately 15 minutes, and they could bring out their pokemon during the time being, and thus, the older female left the poor girl alone. Sighing in relief, she sat down on a small bench in the far corner of the crowd. Taking out her Pokeball, she let out her treasured Wooloo, who excitedly sat beside her as she gently arrested his floof. And so, she awaited the first meeting. Hoping no one would talk to her.

(Lol this was really long I'm so sorry-)

Last edited:
Name: Annabelle
Orientation: Unknown
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent?: Troubled
First, Second, Third, or fourth year?: First
Team: Mimikyu (Nicknamed Despair)
Looks: Long, black hair with naturally brown eyes (She wears contacts alot so her eye color will vary day to day). Dresses as a typical gothic lolita, though she tends to stick with a mostly black, with some white and red color dresses. Has a medical eyepatch over her left eye
History: Annabelle's life is one that's the talk of rumors, yet nobody knows the reality behind. What is known is that Annabelle mostly grew up in a cult that believed that the world must be brought to near ruin so humanity can atone for their sins. Once the cult was disbanded, Annabelle got adopted into a middle class family that lived in Circhester. She initially went to a normal school, however her personality and her general hatred for people got her expelled, which is why she is now attending Galar Academy
Personality: Annabelle is a mostly bitter person. She despises humans as a whole, and thinks that nearly everybody alive are sinners. She's not afraid to tell somebody off for doing as much as attempt to talk to her. Annabelle also views herself as 'pure', due to the beliefs of the cult she used to be apart of. She has a soft spot for pokemon, however, and has gone out of her way to help pokemon she thinks needs help.

Annabelle hates that she's forced to be here. Everywhere she looked, there was swarms of people, each one she viewed as a sinner. Thankfully, everybody kept their distance from her. They must've know how pure she was, and didn't want to taint her. As Annabelle walked into the building, she further winced at how crowded the main room was. She went off to the side in an attempt to avoid the main crowds of people. A minute later, a girl came up to Annabelle and said "Hello! We're currently sorting everybody by year. What year are you?"
Annabelle had a look of disgust on her face, and said "Get out of my face, sinner."
The girl flashed a shocked look on her face for a second, then went back to her previous smile. "Well first and second are on the left, third and fourth are on the right. I do ask that you join whichever side you belong to! Oh and also, if you want you can take out your pokemon while waiting". Annabelle scoffed at this girl, and begrudgingly went over to the left hand side of the wall. She made her way to one of the far corners of the hall, and sat on a bench out of the way of the crowd. At this time she heard a couple of girls gossiping, and it very quickly became clear that they were talking about her.
"Omg she actually wears an eye patch! Its totally true then!" said the first girl.
"Huh? Wasn't she like a half pokemon, half person?" asked the second girl.
"No! Not at all! She's neither human or pokemon! The proof is behind the eye patch!"
Annabelle gave the two girls a death stare, which they eventually noticed. Both girls ran off further into the crowd. "Damn sinners..." growled Annabelle. After this, Annabelle gave off a deep sigh and let her Mimikyu out of her pokeball. Annabelle finally smiled, and said to her Mimikyu "Hello Despair. I'm sorry I had to lock you up like that... this institute of sinners like controlling us pretty heavily... I'll try not to keep you in that prison too often, ok?". Despair cuddled up against Annabelle, and she gave a small hug back.

Name: Axel
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent: Troubling
First, Second, Third, or fourth year: Second
Looks: Standing at 5'10" with somewhat Pale skin, a slim figure with no signs of fat and short, messy dark Blond hair. His facial features show him to be rather handsome with Dark blue eyes, yet his facial expression shows him to be in either a bored or grumpy mood. His attire consists of a closed Black jacket with a thick White fur mane, a dark red t shirt underneath, Dark blue jeans and Red sneakers.
Personality: As is facial expression shows, Axel is a man who shows little care for anything around him, never hesitating to mention it either. He is calm, blunt and rude at times, mainly dismissing things and chooses to not get involved with most things, although he does have a go with the flow personality when it comes to people he likes alongside a soft spot for cute things and Pokemon. If someone gets on his bad side, they're greeted by his hot headed and violent side. He loathes losing and sees it as "humiliation" and those who try to lecture him by saying "it's okay to lose, it's not about winning, but having fun, etc." have a better chance at putting out a fire with gasoline.
He hates loud noises and big crowds, he has popularity with some of the women at school, much to his annoyance.
Team
Torracat (M)
Corvisquire (M)
Electabuzz (M)
History: Born in the rough town of Spikemuth, Axel grew up influenced by the rough lifestyle his neighbors possessed and in turn became just like them. This changed when his younger brother and sister were born who seemed to gain a love for Pokemon, Axel followed suit and quickly learned the joys of Pokemon battling and effect Pokemon can have on the world. One day, Axel saw his younger twin sibling getting bullied by a group of thugs, as if by instinct, Axel rushed in and beat the thugs to a pulp and made it out with a few brusies, Axel's parents caught wind of this and decided they needed to find a place to help him control his temper, so with what money they had, they put toward giving Axel a place at Galar academy.

============================================================================================

Axel sighed as he made his way towards the school with hands in the pockets of his coat. All he did was look straight ahead with little care about his surroundings and his expression clearly showed it, when he stepped inside, he followed the students that made their way to the "Second year" section. He could hear someone call his name in the background, most likely another annoying female who wanted to talk to him, like always Axel simply ignored her and looked straight ahead only to hear another girl call his name, then another... and another... Axel began to grit his teeth in annoyance. The cries for Axel's attention soon turned in to a noisy argument among the ladies over who got Axel, and noisy people were something Axel really hated, Axel darted his head to the bickering women behind him.

"Will you shut up!! You girls are making too much noise and it's fricken' annoying!" Axel yelled to the women who all looked at Axel in shock, the ladies looked at each other and slowly moved away from Axel in complete silence. Before Axel could let out a sigh now that he was back in to semi-peace and quiet, another girl called up to him. "What the hell do you want, didn't you get the memo?!" Axel said, still upset with the noisy argument from before. "Oh no no." The lady said as she shook her head. "I was just gonna tell you that you can let your Pokemon out for a bit if you wanted.

Axel simply blinked. "Right..." He said calmly as he got a Poke ball out of his jacket and threw it upward, a beam of light spilled out and took the form of a Torracat who meowed and looked back at his trainer. "Take the time you need to stretch, chances are likely you won't be able to until break." Axel said as he knelt down at his fire cat Pokemon who nodded and stretched his front paws outward.

Aussie began speaking to Wooloo, ranting on about her feelings about the whole situation. Her pokemon were the only living thing she could speak to without stuttering,-aside from her mother of course- or completely freezing up. After a bit, she ended her 'conversation' with Wooloo, she looked off at the second, third, and fourth-year crowds, as she took in the number of people there really was in this academy, her stomach began to get queasy. She fiddled with her thumbs, her eyes fixated on them like deer to car headlights. Wooloo noticed her strange behavior and nuzzled his head against her arm, she gently caressed his head before returning to her thumbs. Wooloo huffed in worry. He glanced around, looking for something that would catch her attention, without her knowledge, Wooloo jumped down from the bench and began making his way over to a flower pot, his initial plan was to pick a flower from it and give it too Aussie, but instead, a few seconds after the fluffy pokemon found itself lost, Aussie noticed the absence of warmth the usual pokemon would emmit. And immediately started panicking. She stood up from the bench, completely abandoning her items as her head darted too and fro frantically. Searching for her loving companion. Instead of choosing from the three starters the Galar region, her mother let her pick from the small array of pokemon her family-owned. Being a huge fan of the pokemon Wooloo, she had chosen the male Wooloo that she grew up with. And ever since the two have been closer than two peas in a pod, so when he went missing, her mind immediately erased everything else and all she could think of was the pokemon that she had suddenly found missing.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I found time to make a bio. Here she is!
Name: Xavier Renton
Nickname(s) (I added this category bc I thought it’d be funny bc of her immense number of nicknames): X, X-man, Xena: Warrior Princess, X-Marks-the-Spot, Big Red X, Strike, Turkey, Tic-Tac-Toe, Middle Square, Free Space, Bingo, No-No, Algebra, Calculus, Variable, Math, and basically any other play off the letter X
Orientation: Bisexual
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent? Intelligent; very much so
First, Second, Third, or fourth year? First
Team(If you wish, add genders, personality, level, moves,etc.) Bandit (M)—Feisty Galarian Linoone // Echo (M)—Docile Noivern // Silver (F)—Impatient Galarian Corsola
Looks: Raven hair tied back in a low ponytail. Square glasses framing bright green eyes. Ball cap turned back. Tan skin with a flawless complexion. Torn jean shorts no matter the weather, wears a variety of black t-shirts and black hoodies. Has a dog-collar choker and bracelet cuffs.
Personality: Sardonic. Jokes about everything, most often herself. Not afraid to laugh at herself. Confident of her abilities. Very attached to her Pokémon. Not an emotional sort. Flexible and versatile to accommodate for any situation.
History: Pretty much average in every respect. Has two younger siblings, one brother and one sister, who are identical twins.

Xavier arrived at the academy and adjusted her square glasses. She had her backpack over one shoulder, her books under the opposite arm, and a Pokeball in hand. Her Galarian Linoone, Bandit, was inside. Where do I go? You’re supposed to be Intelligent. Figure it out, X. She shrugged and began walking. An older woman informed her that Pokémon could come out at the moment, and she immediately hit the buttons on all three of her Pokeballs, releasing her Corsola, Linoone, and Noivern. Bandit curled around her neck as Silver nestled in her arms. Echo walked beside her as she wandered over to the first-year section.
(OOC: yeah, her idiot parents named their daughter Xavier.)

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Vikal Traven
Orientation: Straight
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent?:Intelligent (Barely)
First, Second, Third, or fourth year?: First
Team: Jolly F.Scorbunny(Bunkick. Starter, Blaze), Serious M.Galarian Farfetch'd (Leekut. Caught, Scrappy), Docile Golett (Auto. First pokemon, Iron fist)
Looks: Dark eyes and hair, as well as semi-dark skinned. Wears a red hoodie with a black shirt with a picture of arceus on it (Just for fun, no religious purposes whatsoever). Also had jeans and old sneakers. Wears a bright yellow scarf. Normally so dirty he looks like he needs to tidy up in a car wash, although he never does so.
Personality: Vikal is awfully positive, almost annoyingly so. He cares for his pokemon, and anyone he considers a friend, which is anyone who doesn't try to kill him. Not completely stupid, but pretty dense all the same.
-History: As a young child, he lived close to the Slumbering weald, where he would play with the pokemon around. At one point he was attacked by a corviknight when playing with her rookidee child, but was protected by a golett who had happened to stroll by. He and the pokemon, weary and hurt, went to his house and remained there for a couple days, healing. Eventually they became close friends and were inseparable. Vikal grew and learned many things about pokemon, and so was actually able to land in the intelligent category, albeit barely due to his somewhat lacking intellect in every other subject.

Vikal took a deep breath as he entered the school. He had to walk as his parents were busy at work, but he didn't mind, although he hated how he wasn't allowed to have his pokemon around. It's not like they'll really do anything. Well, except Bunkick, but if no one bothered her she'll be fine.
Vikal strolled along the campus, not really doing anything in particular until he was greeted by an older woman informing him that his pokemon could be released, then leaving as abruptly as she came.
"Oh, well then, come one out everyone!" Vikal released his pokemon. He went to a corner in the first-year section and sat with them. Auto simply stood near, his emotionless face looking around. Bunkick was busy running a circle around auto, while Leekcut, being the stout and honorable pokemon he was, kept watch on the mischievous scorbunny, keeping his leek ready in case he needed to beat some sense into her.

Last edited:
Name : Jake
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent? wealthy and intelligent
First, Second, Third, or fourth year? first
Team(If you wish, add genders, personality, level, moves,etc.)
1: Cinderace male
moves: pyro ball electro ball blast burn blaze kick
2: Corviknight female
moves: steel wing brave bird drill peck pluck
3: Gallade male
moves: psycho cut close combat psybeam aerial ace

Looks: tan skin curly hair loves to Pokémon battle he wears jeans brown boots and a long sleeve green shirt most of the time. he has brown eyes and hair and also wears a black sweater with white stripes
Personality: nice but very competitive he cares for his pokemon and friends
History he is in a wealthy family and at the age of ten his parents gave him a ralts scorbunny and rookidee and he evolved them by training most of the time. The reason he decided to come is to learn more about Pokémon. Was born and raised in Wyndon

Jake was exited he had been waiting until he was old enough to attend and finally could. “Bye mom bye dad “ he said as
He arrived at the big doors of the Galar Academy and walked in. Him and his Pokémon were were walking and as soon as he entered he saw a massive amount of people walking through the hallway. he returned his Pokémon to their balls and walked further in and bumped into someone “oh you must be a first year” you’ll meet up with the other first years over there and walked away “That was weird” he thought to himself As he walked he put his Pokeballs back in his pockets and continued walking. A lot of people were walking to the same place he was so he followed them hoping here they where going was where he was going.He continued and found the room he was looking for. he saw some kids his age but most were older. He shifted to the side of the room where he was supposed to be and stood quietly.

Name: Tep
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited:
Name: Simon Fuchsia
Orientation: Straight
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent? Troubling
First, Second, Third, or fourth year? First year
Pokemon: Solosis, Female, Relaxed, Confusion-Psybeam-Psyshock
Looks: thin, fair skin, dark olive hair, amber eyes, typically wears a Navy kitted cardigan, blue shirt, beige trousers, brown shoes.
Personality: love for Psychic type, independent, stubborn, drama queen
History: When Simon was two his parents went missing. The Anistar Gym Psychics raised him, taught him how to battle and gave him his first Pokemon, Solosis. This is also where he grew his affinity for Psychic type Pokemon. He was sent to The Prestigious Galar Academy because he accidentally helped aid Butch and Cassidy rob a Pokemon centre. Olympia his legal carer and the one responsible for Anistar City took the decision upon herself to ship her 'nephew' to Galar.

Simon stepped off the train. Suitcase in hand, the entire journey from Kalos to Galar he had been fuming with anger. He could not believe that the only real family he had left, would send him away like this because of one mistake. Now that he actually was in Galar everything felt so much more.. painful. He never felt hurt like this before and a blinding rage seared through his mind like a bullet. From now on he would keep to himself.. like a lone wolf. Simon laughed a bit at his choice of words, he could be so dramatic sometimes.
'Pop!' Solosis came out of its Poke ball because it sensed its trainers distress. It nuged against Simons arm, affectionately.
"Aw thanks Solosis. I know you'll always be there for me."
Even so why send him here?
What was he going to learn here exactly that he had to upend his life for, whatever it was had better been worth it.
There was so much to worry about how he would feel about others planning his day for him, he was very independent.
Simon walked through the imposing school gate and into the crammed courtyard. It smelt of freshly cut grass. He followed the other students into the main building.
Simon looked up at the Academy for one moment and was paralysed by a wave of emotions, he started sweating profusely as he was swallowed up by all the daunting building ; a representation of how he had failed at life.
'Sooooo-looooo?' Solosis felt as if she were losing her trainer. She had to make Simon snap out of it.
Solosis flew around her entranced trainer frantically.
Simon closed his eyes then blinked the academy did not look so monstrous anymore. Then he noticed Solosis.
"Hey, hey its okay. I'm fine we're going to be alright."
Solosis calmed down and smiled, she loved Simon and would do anything for him.
"Ok its time you get in you're poke ball. '
'So-lo-so!' Solosis happily returned to her Poke ball.
"Now." Simon muttered. "Lets get this over and done with."
Simon walked inside the building, he was surprised at first by the the sheer number of people. Almost out of nowhere Simon and a couple of other students were all stopped by an overly enthusiastic girl.
'Hi.' 'First year and Second years to the left, Third and Fourth years to the right!'
The girl then moved out his so way so Simon could pass, he pushed his way past the sea of people and Pokemon before reaching the rest of the first years.

Last edited:
After a few more minutes of searching, she caught sight of the fluffy wool of Wooloo. "Wooloo!!" She yelled out, causing the small pokemon to jump up, he turned towards the voice and immediately ran over too her, a small flower in its mouth as she went down on her knees, immediately hugging the small pokemon. He backed up a bit, revealing the flower he had gotten her. A few people glanced at the two with strange looks, but Aussie tried her best to ignore them, after thanking Wooloo for the flower and picking him up she made her way back to her bench, where she then returned Wooloo to his ball. Not willing to take the risk of losing him again. She tapped her foot in anticipation. It had been about 7 minutes since she had arrived, meaning it wouldn't take long for the meeting for first-years to begin. Aussie was one of the most impatient people in the world, or that is according to her father. She can't sit still while waiting for something and always get nervous while doing so, some might even say she has ADHD, but in reality, it's just a nervous redhead with no sense of patience. Aussie continued looking around, time seemed to go as slow as a sloth. And the girl didn't like it one bit. Especially now that she couldn't bring out her pokemon anymore, Wooloo would most likely scamper off again, Hattrem would want to battle any pokemon she could catch sight of, and Frosmoth would be way too overprotective of Aussie. So she would just have to wait until she arrived at her dorm. That's when she realized, she'd be sharing a dorm with someone. This caused the already way to anxious for her own good redhead to immediately panic, who would it be? Would she be rude? Would she not like Aussie? Would she not like her pokemon? These questions filled her mind at a rapid pace as her foot tapped against the marble floor even faster.

=Nightshade=

Xavier’s backpack was weighing heavily on her shoulders, and she winced as one wrong step jarred it against her back, the jagged edge of a book finding its way into the crease of her shoulder blade. Maybe I should sit down. Make a friend. Or something. She sighed heavily. Bandit, picking up on her stress, nuzzled her chin, causing her to smile slightly. Echo shifted closer to her while Silver squirmed in her arms. Xavier began to walk towards a boy who seemed to have a Scorbunny, a Golett, and a Sirfetch’d. “Hey,” she called awkwardly as she walked towards him. “I’m Xavier.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
As Vikal was pondering what was the coolest way to throw a pokeball (yes he was that bored) he heard a voice call out to him.
"Hm? Oh, hi. My name is Vikal. Nice to meet you." he smiled then realized the name and who it applied to. "Xavier huh?"
Oh...crap
Vikal realized he sounded insensitive, and desperately tried to apologize "I-I mean, there's nothing wrong with that n-name! I-I've met people with weird names befor-ack!"
As their trainer stuttered, his pokemon did their own things. Bunkick started running around the newcomer, clearly overjoyed to see a new face. Leekcut kept his strict gaze on the fire starter, while Auto looked at his trainer in concern. Well, not that anyone could tell.

=Nightshade=

Xavier grinned at the boy—Vikal—noticing his slight awkwardness, but not judging it. “Yeah. Xavier,” she said, not offended in the slightest. “Sometimes I wonder what my parents were thinking when they named me. But hey, it is what it is, right? Generally I answer to any play off the letter X. I’ve had people call me anything from X-man to X-Marks-The-Spot, so... feel free to get creative with it.” Her grin broadened as the Scorbunny ran circles around her. “Hey, there,” she said to the Pokémon. “Bandit, why don’t you say hi?” The Linoone jumped off her shoulder and chittered at the Scorbunny in greeting. “This is Bandit, Silver, and Echo.” She introduced her Pokémon one by one.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal sighed, relieved that the girl wasn't mad. "Thanks, I'll just call you Xavier, I mean, it's your name after all."
"Anyways, that's Bunkick the Scorbunny, the most hyper thing to exist, that's Leekcut the Farfetch'd, Knight of vegetables, and this is Auto, the most emotional pokemon ever made." he pointed at each pokemon as he named them.
Bunkick was hopping from one foot to another in front of bandit, happily squeaking in greetings, Leekcut seemed to take his title as a compliment and straightened up, posing, and auto seemed to shrink in embarrassment. If Golett could blush, he probably would change color faster than a kecleon.
"It's a compliment dude, it makes you more alive." Vikal reassured the pokemon. He sized up Xaviers team "Wow, a Galarian Linoone and a noivern huh? You must be a strong trainer."

Jake was walking though the halls looking for his dorm. He he had decided to let his Pokémon out because he was getting lonely. Maybe I should try and talk to someone he thought to himself and continued walking. he decided to talk to someone and started walking around and looking. Suddenly he bumped into some people and a Scorbunny sirfech’t and golett and also linoone and noivern

=Nightshade=

Xavier adjusted her glasses in embarrassment. “I try. Echo was my first Pokémon, Bandit I caught soon after. Silver is a new addition to the team, but she can’t wait to evolve.” The Corsola, as if to accentuate the point, let her ghostly tendrils out of her body. At that point, another boy ran into them. With him, he had a Cinderace, a Gallade, and a Corviknight. “Oh! Um, hello.” She couldn’t help but be slightly intimidated by the sheer size of his Pokémon, but Echo pulled himself up to his full height, calming her. Her typical self-mocking grin found its way onto her face as she pointed to herself. “Xavier.” Then she pointed at each of her Pokémon in turn. “Bandit. Echo. And Silver. Nice to meetcha.”

Aussie groaned in boredom, hanging her head as her messenger bag suddenly began shaking, and the familiar wing of her Frossmoth landed atop her hand, causing her eyes to widen. "Frossmoth I thought I told you-" she was interrupted by her Frossmoth's coo as she rubbed her head against the redhead's forearm, a smile found it's way onto Aussie's lips... until a frown replaced it as Frossmoth began flying aimlessly around the room. And Aussie knew exactly what the pokemon was doing. "For the love of Arceus Frossmoth!" She whisper yelled under her breath as she ran after the pokemon, she had had enough of pokemon running away from her today. You see, Aussie's pokemon knew she had problems with social interactions, so, they took any chance they got to get Aussie to communicate once in a while. Once Frossmoth was in arms reach, she jumped up and caught the pokemon, landing directly on the floor. with Frossmoth in her arms, who promptly shuffled out of her trainer's arms and sat on her head. "Gosh dang it Frossmoth..." her voice was muffled by the floor. She didn't dare to look up as she heard shuffles and whispers around her, her social anxiety getting the best of her as she attempted standing up but just ended up on her knees as she rubbed her head, her eyes closed as Frossmoth snuggled into her head, wings wrapping around her body as she cooed in delight, happy she got her trainer out of her comfort zone.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal turned around, and doubled down laughing.
All of his pokemon turned around, surprised. Was he going insane?
"I'm sorry, it's just the absurdity of it all. I say 'what a strong team' and then-" he started laughing again.
After he calmed down, he turned to the newcomer. "Sorry about that, name's Vikal, that's Bunkick, Auto, and Leekcut." he took a deep breath.
"Wow though. Thanks a cool looking team there. Even Auto would have a problem with them." he nudged the pokemon, who sort of flinched and shrank again. "He's may be a delicate little rock, but he's stronger than you'd think." Vikal grinned

“Hi I’m Jake these are my Pokémon gallant ace and knight” as he pointed to each of his gallade cinderace and corviknight. this is my first year here and I’m kinda nervous it’s nice knowing that There are people that will actually talk to me. You guys have some really cool Pokémon and they look really strong and thanks for saying my Pokémon look cool.

=Nightshade=

“I’m a first-year too,” Xavier admitted. “But even if no one talked to me, I think I’d probably be fine. I’ve got my closest friends here with me.” She gestured to her Pokémon. “Each one of them has a special skill I incorporate into my battles, and I would easily trust my life to any of them. But hey, it’s always good to have a friend in your own species, right?” As Bandit leaped back onto her shoulders, one hand came up to cup his furry face. He pressed his head into her hand, and her smile softened. “Yep. That’s for sure.”

“Haha” I guess you are right he said I trust my Pokémon with my life but it is good to have some human friends to talk to. But your Pokémon are there forever and they will protect us no matter what. I would like to see some of your battle strategies someday. I have got a few skills as well.

Suddenly, a soft bell chime ran through the hall, and many eyes went to a door just in front of the first-year crowd. An older looking lady, with ash grey hair and pale skin, was standing promptly with her hands behind her back, was standing in front of it. "Attention all first years, I ask of you to follow me to the first year meeting, second third and fourth, please make your way to the canteen for orientation. And if I see any pokemon out first years, immediate punishment will be set." The older lady turned around and opened the door in front of her, which lead to a quite thin corridor leading to another fancy looking pair of doors. Almost immediately the group of first years began shuffling their way to the corridor. Aussie stood up and made her way to her bags. She grabbed her messenger bag first and returned Frossmoth before grabbing her messenger bag and small suitcase, soon following suit with the crowd of students.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"First year too. Always loved pokemon, although humans can be...decent I guess." he shrugged in mock indifference, his grin clearly communicating that it was a joke.
"Me and Auto have been together for years. He saved my life y'know. Pokemon are great..." Vikal seemed to get lost in thought for a second before snapping back to reality.
"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask what what class you guys are in." he turned at the sound of the bell, suprised "Oh. Shame." he returned his pokemon with an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry guys." he said before getting up.
He started walking with the group of first years and continued "I'm in the intelligent class...apparently. I honestly don't know why, but I guess I'm not complaining." he scratched the back of his head, realizing he may have sounded like he was boasting.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Holy crap.” Xavier rummaged through her pockets for the three Pokeballs; one Level Ball, a Great Ball, and a Luxury Ball. She pressed her forehead to each of her Pokémon’s in turn before returning them to their respective balls. “Don’t wanna be called out on the first day.” At the mention of classes, Xavier nodded before breaking into a trot to catch up. “I’m also in the Intelligent class.” Turning to Jake, she added, “I’m a tactician; I assess people as the battle progresses and form strategies based on the Pokémon I’m fighting. I don’t have any pre-prepared strategies that I could share, but that’s actually one of my greatest strengths.” Maybe I should’ve told him about the fact that hand signals and whistles are harder to read than shouted commands, she mused. Then, Nah. Any edge I can get is a plus for me. But hey, on a higher note— Vikal and I are in the same class, same year... looks like I’ve got at least one friend this year.

Axel heard the bell chime followed by the announcement of who's year group was to go where. He got out his Poke ball and immediately returned his Torracat, put the Poke ball in his pocket and walked to join the second years as the made their way over to the canteen for orientation. The chatter among the students was annoying, but he was used to it--so long as people minded their own business and left him out of it unless it was 'important.' Axel walked over to a table with few seats and immediately sat down with one arm rested over the back of the chair.

Simon watched as the main hall gradually cleared of people, goimg to their dorms to unpack.
"Right, He muttered under his breath, I should get going as well." he took his small suitcase and began to make his way to the dorms. He took out a pamphlet he had been given hours ago, it had a map of the Academy in the top left-hand corner.
Simon took the map and began to read it "It says that I should take a left then take the staircase to here or... there?" His eyes flickered frantically trying to find the dorms. "Oh No! I'm lost." What am I going to do, Oh Arceus if you're up there please, give me some directions."
Simon stood hands clasped together waiting for a miracle to happen, before it dawned on him that no help was coming especially not from above.
"Well you've really went and done it now Simon." Simon groaned.
He sat on the cold, shiny floor and slumpt himself against the wall, burying his head into his hands, then began to cry. Tears gushed out of his face like a waterfall. All his pent up fustration had finally broken him. Solosis came out lf its Poke ball on cue, the pair shared such a close bond they felt as if they shared one heart.
Sooolo? The Cell Pokemon tried to desprately to aid its trainer emotiomally but Simon was so miserable he simply replied with a "Not now Solosis, I'm not in the mood to play." Simon then proceeded to find a corner plopped his suitcase on the floor and lie on it. Simon lay with his head on the suitcase so he was staring at the wall. It wasn't long before Simon eyes began to droop, he did not fight it and before he knew it he was fast asleep.
Solosis looked hurt, but she would stay with..
Wait. Why was she doing this did he not think she missed home as well that she missed her Pokemon friends. Did he not think being here made her upset, she would usually ignore his stroppy moods but not today! She was sick and tired for accomodating for him.
Simon awoke to the noise of a bell.
"Huh what, Oh no please tell me this is a dream. It was one quick nap, I could not have been out for this long." Simon groaned
Simon was hot and sweaty, his clothes stuck close to his skin. He stank of perspiration and you could blatantly see the sweat line on his a shirt. His hair stuck to his forehead and looked far from presentable. "No time for a change of clothes unless..." Simon put a whole pther outfit on top of his current one. "There, it dosen't look so bad, but I do look a little bloated, no one will notice." Simon was very uncomfortable wearing two sets of clothes but he had to look and be his best at all times even at the expense of others. Simon collected his belongings in a hurry and ran to make it to the first year meeting on time.

Last edited:
You Guys are also in the intelligent class I am too! Jake heard the soft bell ring and grabbed the ultra ball and Pokeballs and returned ace knight and gallant. He grabbed his brown backpack and He walked over to join the big crowd of other first years for orientation. He ran up to the crowd and followed them to a big room he thought to himself that it was wierd that they couldn’t have their Pokémon out.

(/Deepest apologies for the late reply, been a bit busy. but! I have been also working on some things for this thread and been thinking out the plot a bit more, just so this doesn't die and it stays interesting. I've also begun making up the teachers and working on the school's layout a bit more! But enough of my rambling here's my next response. P.s Red Gallade I've made a section after the first paragraph made specifically for you since your character is in the second year, just so you may have something to go off of if you wish to respond. Just so everyone is involved and not feeling left out! ^^\)

Once the older lady had arrived at the pair of fancier doors, she opened them with ease. The doors opened to reveal a large auditorium with 5 rows of seats, and on the stage, was a pedestal in the middle. On the front of it, was a black and red banner with the school's logo on it, it was a silhouette of the pokemon Zamazenta, it had rose designs along the edges with a grey shadow cast over it. This banner was also hung on the far left, and far right of the stage. Behind the pedestal and banners, was a black and red curtain. Aussie was baffled by the sight of how formal it looked, despite being a bit farther behind, she could still see the auditorium. The lady turned around, her lips in a thin line. "Before you sit first years, I ask of you to take a piece of paper from the teachers in beside the doors. The number on it will be explained later. Once you have seated, the headmaster will begin speaking." There were two teachers on either or side of the door, all of them holding an abnormal amount of paper in their hands, on the left, were two female teachers, one looking tired and annoyed, while the other bubbly and smiling brightly. On the right, were two male teachers, one, looking like your average teacher with a strangely long beard, while on the other hand... was the male next to him even alive? He was frozen still with a terrifyingly imitating stare in his eyes, his posture demanding respect. But anyhow, students began walking in and taking slips of paper from the male, Aussie had retrieved her small slip of paper from the one who had looked like a statue, and when he made eye contact with her, she nearly wanted to scream right then and there. Before seating herself, a few teachers collected her luggage, as did they collected other students. And she made her way to the third row, sitting down with her messenger bag in her lap.

-

Meanwhile in the canteen, teachers were taking luggage from the students the same way as they did with with the first years. And all the students were placed in three groups corresponding to their year. They were told to converse until the Vice Headmistress arrived to begin orientation, most students conversed with one another, some stayed silent, while some were taken away for breaking school rules before even arriving to their dorms. There was one thing common apon all second third and fourth years though, they all had been through this once. And some, were utterly static about coming back, but some, would take the chance to go to Kanto if they could.

(/Sorry this was long/short I had a lot of time for the first part but had to rush the second part.\)

Simon took his slip from the abnormally cheery teacher on the left, as she was the closest, It was nice to see though that maybe there were some kinder teachers at this school. He prayed no one noticed the added bulk from wearing two shirts.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal sized up the teachers. One looked fed up with their nonexistent bull, another looked quite happy, almost disturbingly, so, Santa claus lost a couple pounds, and the fourth looked like he'd blow up if you called him anything other than sir.
The second one looked less likely to rip his head off, so he took a paper from her. He briefly wondered why she was so jolly when the others didn't exactly have a positive atmosphere, but shrugged it off. Everyone's different.
"This is weird. What do you think this is for?" he asked Xavier and Jake, not really expecting them to know.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Xavier pushed her glasses up on the bridge of her nose as she took a slip of paper from the teacher who looked about ready to morph into a Gigantamax Gengar and swallow anyone who’d dare to speak in his presence. She suppressed a shudder, glanced at both sides of the paper, then shrugged. “I’m not sure. At my middle school we didn’t do anything like this.” The teachers had taken her heavy bag, which she was grateful for, but she’d kept her books with her. Her Pokeballs were a comforting weight on her belt. “Not sure,” she said again as she took a seat near the back. “Guess we’ll find out soon enough.”

(/Oh my god gaming fan those nicknames are amazing and I will add those into their bio's when I eventually make them lol.\)

Once the majority of students were seated, there was a bit of rustling behind the black and red-tinted curtain, along with a few whisper-shouts of a rough sounding old woman. But soon enough, a tall nearly perfectly postured woman pulled back the curtain and swung it behind her as she walked stiffly on the stage. She was wearing a feminine suit with cuffed sleeves and pant legs, white socks, and black mary-janes. She had pale ash-grey skin, dull brown eyes, and slick, long black hair with hints of grey in the strands. She looked about in her late thirty's to mid-forties. She also looked a bit Korean, probably due to the fact of how squinted her eyes were and how she acted. She stopped walking when she reached the pedestal, her brown eyes squinting as if she was offended by the students by just their presence in the building. She cleared her throat, which was amplified by the microphone on the pedestal in front of her. "Good morning... first years. My name is Miss.Kioko, the headmistress for Galar Academy." Aussie nearly sinked down in her seat at the woman's gruff voice. Her sunhat covering her left eye, she already had a bad feeling about this. The people next to her gave her strange looks as she squirmed a bit unconsciously. "I expect nothing but respect from you during this meeting. Especially you... troublings...." Venom was laced in the word troubling as she said it as if it was a foul piece of cheese left out for weeks.

-

In the canteen. The Vice Headmistress-The one who led the first years to the auditorium- had arrived. The canteen was plain, much different from the formal aura of the rest of the academy, it had circular tables with cafe-like chairs, a marble floor, the salad bar just right next to a small window that revealed the kitchen and lunch lady's, who seemed to be cleaning up. Like the Headmistress, she was standing in front of a pedestal. "Good morning and welcome back students, I hope you all had a decent summer vacation. As usual, for orientation, we'll have you go to someone you've never really seen before, and introduce yourself. This will occur for the first five minutes, Belle, I hope you'll make sure to have everyone silent and seated afterward correct?" the Vice Headmistress stated, looking over to a far-right table, where the bubbly, over-social fourth year who had introduced herself to nearly everyone who entered The academy, nodded. "Yes! Of course Mrs.Julian." The blue-eyed girls smile shined as whispers of 'teachers pet' was heard all around. Belle as well is the niece of Mrs.Julian, who would be the successor of the Vice Headmistress once Miss.Kioko had retired as Headmistress. Mrs.Julian smiled, her ash-grey bob cut bobbed along with her head as the elder woman nodded.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal smiled in thanks as they look his bags, although he kept his backpack and his pokeballs. As walked to the seat next to Xavier he felt one of them shake a little. Bunkick was already bored and wanted to be released.
Oh arceus please no. Hold out a little longer buddy. he pleaded mentally.
The last thing he needed was to cause a ruckus, especially on the first day.
Eventually the shaking stopped, and Vikal could listen to Miss Kioko's speech. He sighed a little when he heard the way she said "troublings".
"Well that's a little rude. It's not their fault they had a tough life. Geez, what's with all the authority figures here being so negative. They're the troubling ones here." he muttered under his breath, then laughed mentally at his little joke.
There was no point in complaining, anyway. He may as well listen to whatever else Kioko had to say.

Last edited:
Simon watched as the teachers took his fraying, mouldy suitcase away. he blushed as the embarrassment of having something so old. Then Ms. Kioko began her speech. She was so intimidating he felt his heart pound in fear, Simon had never been good with authority but in a good way, he had never been in trouble with Officer Jenny just very afraid of her this allowed him to get off easy after the 'incident' back in Anistar city, he was definitely afraid of her. He slumped in his seat, when she addressed the troubling he hated be a troubling

Kioko's face was as blank as ever as she continued her speech. "Now, I welcome you all to Galar Academy. Ever since I became headmistress of this establishment, it's been one of the most prestigious, successful academy this region has ever seen. But of course, there are reasons why this academy has stayed on top for so many years. One of them being our thought out rules, they keep students in line and out of trouble." she then began listing out the rules and the punishments for if those rules are broken. Most punishments were simple, no pokemon allowed at all unless, for classes for two weeks, confinement to your dorm for a week... on the other hand, the punishments may have been a bit more intense then Aussie had initially thought. After explaining the rules, Aussie could've sworn she saw a smirk appear on Miss.Kioko's face as she stated; "Everyone understands? Good. Now, before I dismiss you all to your own, I'll explain the numbers on your papers. On it, is your dormitory number. You'll be sharing it with one other person of the same gender. Once I dismiss you first years, you may go to your dorm s and unpack, afterward, you may come and go as you please exploring the academy, rules are still applied during this time. After dinner, a slip of paper will be given to each first-year, showing your schedule and the location of your classes. Breakfast is at 7 am sharp, so I expect all of you to be there. Now, please take out your slips of paper, and enjoy the show." It seemed as if the headmistress had a general smile on her face, this, was her favorite part of the year. Soon after she said those words, the lights dimmed and all the slips of paper soon glowed a beautiful red, and small balls of light soon emitted from each slip, and they rose to the air, it was as if they were stars floating in the sky, and one all the small balls of light were in the air, it formed into the outline of Zamazenta, it was truly a sight to see. Aussie's eyes widened at the sight. The number on her paper, -176- soon turned into a map of the dorms, and her dorm number was highlighted with an outline of her Wooloo in a bright red color. Each dorm's location had an outline of the trainer's first pokemon on it, the technology in Galar Academy was truly remarkable. And just as soon as the magic had started, it had ended. And the lights were back on. And Miss.Kioko's smile faded back into a thin line. "Well students, you may now retreat to your dorms. I expect all of you to be at breakfast as soon as it hits 7 am. And once again, I welcome you to Galar Academy." And without another word, the headmistress walked back behind the curtain. And Aussie stood just as the others did, maybe the time spent here wouldn't be as despairing as the redhead had thought. Maybe... even slightly enjoyable.

-

In the canteen, the same thing had occurred with the dorm cards, but instead of being red and being an outline of Zamazenta, it was blue and an outline of Zacian. The headmistress and vice headmistress had different tastes. Mrs.Julian had dismissed the older students and had pulled her niece to the side just long enough to ask her a simple question. "Is it almost ready Belle?" a sly smirk made it's way to the blue-eyed girl's face, her once bubbly demeanor now replaced with a distasteful aura. "Be patient Aunty, that old headmistress will be gone in no time..." The girl's response made the Vice Headmistress smirk, the two were planning something big for Galar Academy, and it wouldn't be pretty.

(/Ohohoho, what are the niece and aunt up to? Any guesses? Sorry if I seem annoying- I'm just really excited about my plot twist ideas and just this whole plot idea in general if anyone has any questions just ask! Whether it is about the plot or anything else, I'm always open to questions and/or suggestions! ^^\)

=Nightshade=

“Dorm numbers,” Xavier muttered. “Thought so.” As soon as she’d gotten a chance to read the number 176 on her card, it unfolded into a map of the campus. There was a blinking crimson shape reminiscent of a Noivern, and by this Xavier deduced that that must be where her dorm was. She made a face at the boys. “Well. Guess I’ll be seeing you two tomorrow at breakfast, no?” She cracked a grin before standing and making her way out of the room through the wave of students being funneled through the doors.

Wonder who my roommate’s gonna be,
she mused. Wonder how big the dorm’s gonna be. Wonder what the classes will be like. And so on. By the time she’d arrived at her dorm, she’d given herself a headache. She put her hand on the doorknob and inhaled deeply, hoping for the best, but planning for the worst. She stayed like that for about a minute, psyching herself up, before turning the knob. Then she recoiled from the door as if it were Garboder’s poison buildup. The door was still closed.

Come on, you chicken,
she berated herself. It’s a freaking dormitory. Go in, dingus. You’ll be living there for a school year. Get used to the idea and open the door. Finally, she just crossed her arms and leaned up against the wall. May as well wait for her roommate. But the truth was this: Xavier didn’t want to admit that she wasn’t sure she’d like what she’d find. The truth was that she was scared of what was behind that door.

Because once she opened it, the dream around her would become reality. And she wasn’t at all sure that would be a good thing.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal was utterly astounded from the light show. He sat there, a little dazed, until Kioko said they could leave. Vikal stood up, "So-"
He felt his pokeball shake again, this time even harder than before.
Oh Arceus, not again. And I don't think she's stopping this time.
He the realized Xavier had been talking to them.
"Sure, I'll see you later." he said in a strained voice before speedwalking out the door. When out the door he full on ran to his dorm. Luckily he made it to the door before Bunkick forcefully let herself out of her ball and started bouncing around joyfully.
Vikal breathed a sigh of relief, before putting on his stern face, which really just a worried look. "Bunkick, buddy, you really shouldn't do that. I could get in trouble y'know."
The pokemon simply ignored him, bouncing around happily without a care in the world.
Vikal sighed "All right, get it out of your system bud." he sat on his bed, as the pokemon jumped around the room. He started considering his next course of action.

(/I'm currently making a discussion for this thread, that will explain furthermore about the teachers and Headmistress/Vice headmistress and just what she and her niece is up to. But of course, we may discuss other topics as well. I'll try and finish it as soon as I can.\)

Aussie gulped, it was time to face one of her biggest obstacles in life, new people. Despite her fear, she knew it had to be done. After all, if she was going to be living with this person for an entire year, or even two more years if there was the possibility, she might as well just get to know them. She took out her slip of paper and began making her way to dorm 176. She might as well get this over with, her body was slightly shaky as if she was a child on their way to the dentist for the first time. Her messenger bag began to wiggle around a bit, her pokemon signaling they wanted out soon. But Aussie knew it was mainly Hattrem who wanted out, she always was an adventurous pokemon. As she soon caught sight of her dorm, she froze at the sight of the girl in front of it, it was most likely her dorm mate, but why was she not inside? She hesitantly walked up to the door. Clearing her throat as she looked at the floor. "U-Uhm... hello... you must be my dorm mate.... r-right?" She immediately scolded herself for asking such a stupid question. She looked up at the girl before immediately looking back at the floor, still completely startled at how easily she had come up to the girl. Her sun hat covered half of her face, and she knew it, she just didn't like making eye contact with people she barely knew.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Oh!” Xavier was startled out of her thoughts by a redheaded girl in a hat. “Oh, yeah. I’m Xavier. It’s nice to meet you.” Well, no point being chicken now. Open. The. Freaking. Door. Resolutely, she twisted the handle and pushed the door open. Inside... was a dorm room. Something inside her shifted, somehow thrusting her into a new reality. A transition from dream to wake. All of a sudden, everything was more real. She sat down on a bed, hard, and let out her Pokémon. Immediately she felt better. Bandit licked his lips as he curled around her neck like a furry scarf, while Silver popped out looking supremely disinterested. Echo seemed to shrink into himself, almost as if the Noivern was afraid he might’ve scared the other girl with his size. Pokémon are allowed in the dorms, right? Yeah. Yeah, they are. I remember reading that somewhere. She smiled kindly at her roommate, who seemed to be quite shy. “Man, what a day,” Xavier said, grinning.

"N-Nice to meet you too... my name is A-Aussie.."Aussie felt a small smile tug at her lips as she hesitantly entered the dorm, promptly closing the door after. Then, she took in the pokemon her dorm mate had, and her eyes glittered at the sight of the large and more intense looking pokemon, her family was never fond of the bigger and more intense pokemon, so she hadn't seen any large pokemon in person ever in her life. "W-Wow... your pokemon are so... different t-then m-mine...." she stuttered out as she sat on the bed just opposite of the room. Taking her pokeballs out, she let out her three companions, almost immediately they began exploring. Wooloo was staring up at the Noivern with intent eyes, clearly confused about why he was so big. Hattrem ran around the dorm room, more static than ever about being out of her Pokeballs, while Frossmoth, just glared at Xavier, deciding if she was trustworthy or not. That's when Aussie quickly took in the atmosphere of the dorm. It looked pretty generic, yet a bit more formal than normal dorms. There were to beds on either or side of the room, a large desk in between them. The beds were placed in the back of the room, next to Xavier's now claimed bed, was a door, most likely leading to a bathroom. At the end of Aussie's bed, were two doors that looked like closet doors. Then, just as you enter the dorm, when you look to the left, is a small table with two chairs. And on the right, was a small mini-fridge, most likely empty, next to that, was a simple potted plant. The walls were white and the floor was dark oak. She swung her legs lightly, still a bit embarrassed by the difference between the two girls. Xavier seemed more energetic and outgoing. While Aussie was more shy and quiet. The same went for the two girl's teams, one having larger, more intense looking pokemon, while the other, having softer, calmer looking pokemon.

(/This is the generic dorm look, yet the students are allowed to modify it if they wish.\)

Status
Not open for further replies.