• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galar Academy discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really draw, but I view my character having a bit of similarities to how Jotaro would act.

In other words, I've fallen a bit behind, I'm guessing the others are starting their lessons?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Lol really? I had no idea, just thought a Zoroark would be a convenient Pokémon to appear. It could go either way, it’s up to you.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Nic Rea (she's virtually the same person as my OC Nic and has the same Pokémon mainly, but the way she obtained the Pokémon is different, and she doesn't have all the same Pokémon as my OC. As well as that, she's pretty much just starting out her journey.)
Orientation: bisexual with a lean towards males; asexual
Troubling, Wealthy, or Intelligent? Intelligent
First, Second, Third, or Fourth Year? First
Team: Alolan Raichu (female) (was received from her mother), Kirlia (female) (caught), Corvisquire (male) (recently caught, evolved from a Rookidee), wants to catch a Yamper, wants to catch a Scorbunny (although Scorbunny is probably quite rare, being a starter Pokémon)
Looks: Shoulder-length auburn hair that she wears in a small, high bun, brown eyes, tan skin. Wears a black hoodie over a white tanktop, also wears pastel blue shorts. For her shoes, she has a pair of Doc Martens-ish boots with black socks that go up to just below her knees.
Personality: Somewhat quiet, pretty shy. Likes making friends but is super afraid of being judged by strangers. Generally more friendly around Pokémon than humans. Often stands up for what she considers right.
History: She was born and raised in Circhester, where she received an Alolan Raichu from her mother, hatched from a Pichu and evolved all the way into a Raichu, as it had been Nic's favorite Pokémon when she was a young child. Later, Nic left and caught a Rookidee, evolving it into a Corvisquire. She received a letter from her mother, asking her to come back home, as there was news. This news was pretty much just asking Nic if she wanted to attend the Galar Academy, which Nic accepted, believing it would be fun. Now, she is attending the Galar Academy with her trusty Alolan Raichu and Corvisquire. She really wants to catch a Yamper, and a Scorbunny.

------

(OOC: Where are all the characters? I'd like to roleplay but (I'm very sorry) I currently am unable to read through the whole roleplay history. This is the character sheet for the OC I'll be using, though, I hope it's fine.)

Hey @pocky! Everyone is currently in a forest for their first class, pokemon and trainer bonding, which all first years share. The point is to find your pokemon, who are spread around the forest, in a hour. You can't call out to them, and every pokemon you find gives you a 2 points. Since your char has three members, she's supposed to find all three for six points to pass. You're allowed to catch one pokemon in the forest, only if necessary. About twenty minutes have passed, so maybe you could start off already having found one.

Oh yeah, and this is an open RP, so you can just jump in, no need to be accepted.
I think I explained this well. If you have other questions, try asking @rakeinthelake.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Hey @pocky! Everyone is currently in a forest for their first class, pokemon and trainer bonding, which all first years share. The point is to find your pokemon, who are spread around the forest, in a hour. You can't call out to them, and every pokemon you find gives you a 2 points. Since your char has three members, she's supposed to find all three for six points. You're allowed to catch one pokemon in the forest, only if necessary. About twenty minutes have passed, so maybe you could start off already having found one.

Oh yeah, and this is an open RP, so you can just jump in, no need to be accepted.
I think I explained this well. If you have other questions, try asking @rakeinthelake.
Thank you!!

------

Her Day 1 schedule:))
Day 1 - Student- [Nic Rea] Year- [1] Class- [Intelligent]
Breakfast
-7 o’clock sharp.
Trainer and Pokemon bonding-With Miss.Turrent & Mr.Borine-8 am.
Proper intellect-9 am.
30 Minute break-10 am
Pokemon long-term training-With Miss.Husk-10:30
Lunch-11:30
Intelligence usage-12 pm
History of the world and pokemon-With Mr.Borine-1 pm
End of classes-2 pm
Dinner-6 pm
Lights out-8 o’clock sharp.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna drop this. I had plans for things to happen, but school took me away from RPing and I don't enjoy it anymore.

Last edited:
Hey, this is my first time participating in a Role Play. I do have experience in character design as I have created many OCs. This isn't a flex or a kind of bragging, it's just a heads-up. I would like to ask if it is too late for me to join the RP, as it seems like quite a bit of fun. I will create a character sheet here or on the Role Play, depending on your response. This seems like a lot of fun and I will wait for your reply, whether it be telling me that I am too late or just in luck. Also, I've read a few posts in the RP and it looks like the RP has already started. I could say that my OC is a transfer, if that is acceptable. This is a request, not an order.

By the way, I'm not a satanist. My profile picture is the cover of an album I like from a band I listen to.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
As this is an open RP, a bio isn't necessary. You can just jump in. But I'm sure this RP is dead, as the maker hasn't been online in a long time. Feel free to post in the RP, but I doubt this'll go on.

Full name- Malcolm Everrett
Age- 14
Gender- Male
First, Second, Third, or Fourth year- First
Wealthy, Intelligent, or Troubling?- Intelligent
Are they a successor to any staff member? If yes, who and how are they related?- Nope.
Orientation- Asexual
Team(Add gender, personality, etc. if you wish)-
Natu, M, Cold and Distant, only opens up to Malcolm though will try to crush you in battle.
Murkrow, F, Mischievous and Positive, a risktaker and likes to be a clown.
Looks- Malcolm is a bit short for his age, he has a stern look to his face. Malcolm has dark blonde hair with blue eyes, he wears a green and red plaid sweater, along with yellow trousers with vertical black stripes and black shoes. He obviously has no sense in fashion.
Personality- He is fairly well composed, though he may be a bit frustrated if he loses something and gets annoyed extremely easy. He is highly intelligent, but is far too modest about it. Malcolm does like everything to be in routine order and hates trying anything new.
History- Malcolm was born in Violet City in Johto to two colleagues for Professor Elm. He has always shown to be a prodigy for data on Pokémon, and was awarded a Natu his mother found in the Ruins of Alph. Malcolm never embarked on a Pokémon Journey, though was able to catch a Murkrow just outside of the city. Professor Elm recommended to his parents that he should go to the Galar Academy, and after many debates over it, they signed him up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.