• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galactic Platinum - Sinnoh RP Signup

AYYYYYO. I haven't RPed (RPd? RP'd? RP'ed? Ugh, I don't know.) in a long time, and I love the Sinnoh Region. So I is sittin' around on 'Charms, and I says, "Mockin'chu, why don't'cha go and see if anyone would wanna do a Sinnoh RP?" So yeah. Would anyone want to a Sinnoh RP?
You would? Great. You are now contractually obligated to join. This webpage installed a virus on your device (be it computer or mobile) that will make it explode if you join. Nah, just kidding. But you totally should join. And I totally should be able to blow up your device. >:D
Basically, if you want to, leave an Character Bio below like so.

NAME: Adrian Lance
APPEARANCE: 6'2"; Brown hair with blond highlights; Brown eyes; Red t-shirt; Khaki shorts
PERSONALITY: Not very brave, unless a friend is in danger; Kind and humorous
POKEMON: Stufful (from when he lived in Alola)

Coolio? Coolio. So step right up and join the GALACTIC PLATINUM RP!!!
See you in Sinnoh.

NAME: Lezane Redman
APPEARANCE: 5'10", skinny with chocolate-brown skin. He has deep, brown eyes and short, albeit messy, black hair. All he wears is a plain white T-Shirt and baggy, dark grey jeans with white sneakers.
PERSONALITY: Lezane is calm and collected during battle. However, outside of battle, he's witty and doesn't take a lot of stuff seriously.
POKEMON: Wukong Chimcar (He will obtain it at the start of the RP)

This will be interesting since Pokémon Daimond is the first ever Pokémon game I've ever played and Platinum was my most favourite one of all the generations and versions.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NAME: Sakuna Shiruba
APPEARANCE: 5'1 Short sapphire blue hair, sapphire blue eyes, white and cyan unbuttoned trench coat, white skirt and white sneakers.
PERSONALITY: Bubbly and kind, always ready to help others. Air-headed at times and gullible, falls for the same trick all the time.
POKEMON: Piplup (Obtained later), Riolu named Reiki (Recieved from mother)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And Dapper, remember Hikona? Her starter, Chimchar named Sun is fully named as Sun Wukong ironically. Also to Mokingchu, is this taking place during the Platinum events or an original one?

Gen 4 is my favourite. had over 200 hours on Pearl
NAME: Gabriel White
APPEARANCE: 5"8.5(The .5 is super important) medium length curly dark red hair (Very dark. Kind of looks like a dark brown but the red it's still noticeable as a dark red) Black jeans, grey jacket and a white scarf. Poketch on his right wrist.
PERSONALITY: Prideful to a fault, would very rarely accept help often leading to his defeat or him coming up with a new strategy on the fly. Determined, nothing will stop him from achiving his goal even if it means others must suffer for it. Brave, he wouldn't back down from a fight. Arrogant, he thinks he is incredibly talented and wont listen to advice or to what others have to say unless it's important.
POKEMON: Sneasel

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Mockingchu my bro. You know it's time, FOR MY AGE OF POSTING!!!
NAME: Eric Skull
APPEARANCE: 6'0"; Jet black hair with a white and black fedora; Black Pants; Black and white striped mafia suit (not part of the mafia); Really pale white skin (i'm supposed to be a skeleton that's a human); (used to be a team skull executive because he liked skeleton-like things. then he realized team skull is bad and he left)
PERSONALITY: (you're going to love him, trust me) Sarcastic as hell; Doesn't trust strangers or people he deems shady; Makes terrible jokes; Hates friends but treats them better than everyone else (he hates them a little bit less than everyone else); isn't affected by cuteness or sadness; impolite and immature as hell.
POKEMON: Duskull Nickname: Spooky (XD as in Spooky Scary Skeletons; little eric trivia:that's going to be his favorite song)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm going to start posting soon, but before that I'm going to give my final team, I won't try to get common Pokemon like luxray or lucario though but I do ask that you guys don't get my Pokemon, you're allowed to but it's really annoying for me: Dusknoir; Honchkrow; Gastradon; Abomasnow; Magmortar(legit only non starter or legendary fire type in the region that's new); Magnezone. My team is quite vulnerable to fire types so... yeah.

Well, I suppose I could use another round of RPing while I recover from my severe illness.

Name:
His name is Kyle Vales.
Appearance: Standing at a typical height of 5'4", Kyle has a slender and muscular build and a fair skin tone. He has red eyes, a big nose and some freckles on his cheeks. Being one of the few from the aristocratic area of Lumiose City in Kalos, he has on a twenty four karat, golden necklace around his neck, as the bottom has a golden water droplet to remind himself of his favorite type. He wears a black two piece suit with a gray tie and black, flannel trousers; all of his clothes are long sleeved, except for the inside part of his two piece suit. He has on black Oxford shoes and silky, gray socks. On his right shoulder lies a little Salamence plushie, as its body is significantly smaller than an actual Salamence and its head is slightly bigger than its body. The plushie serves the purpose of a Pokédex due to the fact that his real Pokédex broke earlier in his life when he was ambushed by Team Rocket. The plushie is also able to move around and even talk, be it giving out information or by simply interacting with other people or Pokémon. There is a small, folded LCD screen panel that can be accessed by pulling a hidden panel on the plushie's back to reveal it. Contrary to popular belief, the plushie cannot battle; though it is sometimes mistaken as a Pokémon from other wild Pokémon at times.
Personality: Although Kyle can be a bit arrogant at times, he does help out others when needed and treats his Pokémon with utmost care. However, he can sometimes get carried away to the point where he hurts himself more than helping out others if in a crisis.
Pokémon: He has a Froakie. (From when he lived in Kalos.) He also is going to have a Turtwig when he obtains it from the Laboratory.

Last edited:
A mafia? Well that's for my little Zorua and the other two in that other RP here haha. As for the suit, my character is a rich boy, so it would be only logical for him to have on formal wear.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
A rich boy huh? What a nerd (just kidding). I wouldn't exactly call his parents... rich, but definitely not poor.

Well, I mean I can't have someone that's too rich now can I? (I.e. Being able to buy the entire world...)

And he does have something unique here, which is how his Pokédex is. (Funny enough this is how my Poké Browser is in my Huniaru region, it's a plushie modified to be one instead of the Dex being an actual device.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll just post something like, "this guy just went past me? Hell nah, I need to what he's doing!" And then marches over back to the Lab.

I'll come right in in a bit since I'm trying to make a new unique skillset for my Froakie to use. (And hopefully balance it since it can be a little complicated when he fully knows everything to where he's pretty much a cover Pokémon...)

*Froakie comes over and uses Counter: Hyoton Mist on a Seedot just because it laughed at his strange clothes he had on*

If there is no duplicate of the starters we can get in the Laboratory which I'll have to assume... then I suppose I'll reserve Turtwig then. (Or I'll have to give it to someone else if I'm away for too long...)

I want to join, and I'm probably going to use a torchic that I got from somewhere else.

Would you guys be okay if I came from an island that didn't actualy exist in the video games or if I caught pokemon in places they wouldn't normaly be at. (Sorta like the anime)

Did you want me to RP Lezane reacting to being bumped in to by Sakuna? I wanted to make sure so I didn't auto without you being okay with it.