• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Gaby's Trades: Egg Move Pokemon for trade.(VT Pichu's!)

I can get you all of the pokemon on your list.

Icluding:

- Aron
- Houndour
- Sableye
- Smeargle
- Spheal

I can get you like... 3 of these. Just take our pick. I'll understand if you say no though.

@ Shado - I'll take the Spheals evo, Houndour, Clefairy, and can I get the/a TM(s) for the following attks.
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Sunny Day

@ Jeydis - Hmmmm it depends on what your willing to offer, xD. I'll take Ho-Oh and Groudon if you don't mind.

If you still need them, I can offer you these:
Cacnea
Carvanha
Chinchou
Doduo
Dunsparce
Farfetch'D
Goldeen
Houndour
Makuhita
Marill
isdreavus
Shroomish
Spheal
Spinda
Teddiursa
Whismur
Wooper
Zigzagoon

I am interested in the Snubbull and Miltank you once offered me.

Ok , I updated ALOT of things.

Random Egg Giveaway. Check!
Wanted list and Offering list. Check!
Added "Hacked Pokemon" section. Check!
Shut down "Shinies" section until further notice. Check!

Not really ALOT, but it's a good amount.

Update!

- Added more pokemon I have to offer.
- Added Volt Tackle Pichus.
- Added different formes of Deoxys I want.

Yay I just so happen to catch a Pikachu with a Light Ball like 2 seconds ago! ^^

Haha, sorry for making you breed all those Charmanders. xD
You know you could just change Deoxys' form when you touch the meteors, right? But I guess yeah, it's cool to have 'em all. XD

Are any of your Volt Tackle Pichus male?

@ Kaitou- No problem. Hopefully it won't have to be a Volt Tackle Pihu clearout. xD

@ Sunny- Yeah no problem, let me just finish Kaitous request.

@ Kaitou- No problem. Hopefully it won't have to be a Volt Tackle Pihu clearout. xD

What can I get you?

Just pick out of your list. xD Except for Dunsparce and Cacnea. Not sure if I have that. Oh and let me know through pm when you're ready. I come in and out of here and pm's give my phone a vibrate so I'll know.

You know, you don't need to get every form of Deoxys via trade. They are all available to you in the game. In Vielstone city, you walk up to the meteorites around the right side of town and they change a Deoxys' form.

Yeah, I know but I want all 4 Deoxys!

Mwahahahahahaha! ^^

Edit: Also, I was just wondering, how much longer do I nlhave to wait until we do our trade. I don't want to sound like I'm rushing or anything, just want to know.

I can trade you in a few minutes.
The only thing different is that I no longer need the Slakoth. Shall I trade you semi useless Pokemon for some since you've only asked for Jirachi (w/icebeam)?

I already got Spheal, but if you have anything else I need than I'll trade. I updated my list...which reminds me.

Update!

- Added more "Wanted" pokemon.