1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

froufrou doodledoodles [open]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by FrouFrou, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Right when I was starting to do All Right with this whole silly art thing, I ended up in hospital - and now I'm out of practice. As in, I literally can't remember how I coloured anything. Help me get back into it with some requests!

>>no humans, unless y'provide the lines - I am No Good at people. Pokemon, furries, wolves ect are fine tho
    >>stuff will likely be headshots rather than fullbody
    >>probably just going to draw what catches my attention, may not end up doing everyone's requests. sorry folks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 FrouFrou, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Merciless Medic likes this.
  2. I love your art, it looks really good!

Would it be possible for you to draw a sneasel’s head, but the red feather on its head is bent over at a 90 degree angle with the end of it touching the opposite side of its head? It’s an inside joke that my hair irl looks like a triangle, so I kind of want to do something like that :) if you need a better explaination, just let me know!

3. Merciless Medic and Andrewski like this.
  4. @Andrewski - No worries! Thanks for the practice~

Merciless Medic and Andrewski like this.
  5. funguy

funguy Previously j o n a h

Are ya still taking request?

6. funguy

Ok homeslice. You can draw some of dat good Weedle with a red mohawk.

7. sure thing bruh

Merciless Medic likes this.
  8. I can only draw human heads and anything but humans, too XD Hate the friggin' hands and feet on any creature though XD

Can you draw me a Delibird with a monocle? :) It's going to be the look of one of my character's Pokemon (you know which one I'm talking about XD). If you are going to do the full body (doesn't have to be, but you know), then the tail-sac would have to be humongous xD At least half the size of its body, with so much stuff in it XD

9. @CactusParty - look!!! anime insect!!!!! his powerlevel is Strong

[​IMG]

@Pretty Pichu - Haha, I can actually draw everything on humans fine but the damn head. I just have too hard a time with the proportions, I think. ;P

And sure, I'll see how I go~

Merciless Medic and Andrewski like this.
  10. funguy

You are good at this. I like it. Thank you my homeslice.