• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*Frontier Fantasy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm going to start a new pokemon adventure called Frontier Fanatasy anyway there are 4 characters basically the minors Misty, Tracy, Cassy, and Richie. I also don't know all the rules to this so can someone please fill me in and anyone can join in.

"Hmmm according to the map the first frontier arena is in cerulean" says Misty. "Perfect I can't wait to get there this is going to be assume!" yells Richie excitedly. "Hmmm I won't be competing with you guys, instead I'll be drawing your pokemon in action. I got a new scrape book and I'm dying to fill it up,"says Tracey. As are friends journey through the dense forest they see a strange pokemon up ahead which is blocking thier way to Pewter city. "Wow what is that! I've never seen a pokemon like that before!" says Cassy shocked. "Neither have I and it's not in the pokedex," says Misty. Suddenly the creature gets up and runs swiftly past them deep in to the darkness of the forest. In Pewter City, Tracy and the others go to the Pc and ask Prof.Birch about the Mysterious pokemon they saw in the woods. "Aahh yes you saw one of the newly discovered pokemon named Lucario," explains Prof. Birch "Lucario" they all say at once. "yes Lucario not much is none about this pokemon only that it is a duel type of steel and fighting," says Prof.Birch. "Awesume it sounds so cool I wish it was mine!" says Richie excitedly. After, the gang heads to pewter cities museum and check out all the cool types of fossil pokemon. Meanwhile in the museum there are two people lurking in the shadows watching the gangs everymove. "Sir we've found them," says the mysterious women. "excellent says the man pleased on the other side of the phone.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Alex, Alex, Alex... New paragraphs for new speakers! No offense, but the way that's written I can barely read through it :p

Just look at this:

"Hmmm according to the map the first frontier arena is in cerulean" says Misty.
"Perfect I can't wait to get there this is going to be assume!" yells Richie excitedly.
"Hmmm I won't be competing with you guys, instead I'll be drawing your pokemon in action. I got a new scrape book and I'm dying to fill it up,"says Tracey.

As are friends journey through the dense forest they see a strange pokemon up ahead which is blocking thier way to Pewter city.

"Wow what is that! I've never seen a pokemon like that before!" says Cassy shocked.
"Neither have I and it's not in the pokedex," says Misty.
Suddenly the creature gets up and runs swiftly past them deep in to the darkness of the forest. In Pewter City, Tracy and the others go to the Pc and ask Prof.Birch about the Mysterious pokemon they saw in the woods.

"Aahh yes you saw one of the newly discovered pokemon named Lucario," explains Prof. Birch.
"Lucario" they all say at once.
"Yes Lucario not much is none about this pokemon only that it is a duel type of steel and fighting," says Prof.Birch.
"Awesume it sounds so cool I wish it was mine!" says Richie excitedly.

After, the gang heads to pewter cities museum and check out all the cool types of fossil pokemon. Meanwhile in the museum there are two people lurking in the shadows watching the gangs everymove. "Sir we've found them," says the mysterious women.
"Excellent," says the man pleased on the other side of the phone.

Much, MUCH easier to follow. Also, it's very important that you read the RP Rules sticky before continuing to post. Chances are it'll explain everything you need to know. If not, feel free to ask any questions.

Aside from the run-on talking and things like why they'd call Professor Birch if they're in Kanto (:p) I'm wondering if you're planning for Misty, Richie, Tracey, and Casey to be the only major characters in this. Usually people make up their own characters when RPing. Are people expected to only RP the anime crew or can they use made-up characters of their own aswell?

OOC: Sorry I forgot to paragraph (like usual). I decided to make them call professor Birch because people call Oak too much the other professoes need some lovin'. Go ahead bring in a made up character I wanted to mix up real pokemon characters and fictioness ones anyway :wink: I personally won't be bringing in fictional main characters (but I will villians :twisted: )

BIC: "You know what to do" says the man on the other said of the phone. "right says," the women. "go Koi!" yells the women.

"Go Oukan!" yells the man beside her. the two starngers throw their pokeballs in the air and in a flash of dazling light appear two Manyula.

OOC: Koi in the Japanese Romanji language means dark and Oukan means crown just wanted to let you know.

BIC: "Aaaahhhh! what are those!" screams Misty as the two manyula run towards her.

"Once again these things are not in the pokedex," says Richie. The two Manyula jump into the air then start to spin doing an icebeam attack freezing everyone inside. Luckly Richie was untouched and gets up with a smierk on his face.

"This will be perfect practice for my upcoming frontier match," says Richie joyfully and throws two pokeballs in the air and out come an Alakazam and a Charmeleon. "Now Alakazam sunny day and Charmeleon use blast burn. Alakazam brightens the room while Charmeleon shoots out a roaring beam of fire which strikes Oukan dead on K.Oing it.

"You can't power up your Charmeleon with out it's fuel," says the woman. Koi use crunch!. the manyula elegantly skates across the icened floor dodging all of Charmeleons blast burns. Then with a burst of speed zooms up to Alakazam and does a crunch attack causing the pokemon to faint. Meanwhile Charmeleon is panting furiously because of using so many blast burns.

"Ohh no what I'm I going to do Charmeleon is worn out, Alakazam has fainted and I can't free my friends with a fire move because Charmeleon is too exhausted!" mumbles Richie worridly. I need help.

OOC: There now someone can introduce a character or made up character :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.