• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Frizzy's First Sprites :'D

Hello! I'm Frizzy, and I'm new and very nervous. D; I figured I'd have a go at trying to make some FireRed/LeafGreen-style Sprites.
I didn't use bases... or edit already-existing Sprites... maybe I should've? ^^;

This one is just a general Trainer.

customtrainermeoi3.gif

I always thought Pokemon and Sailor Moon would cross over nicely, so I did some Sprites of them as well.

minakospritesfs0.png

usagispritesli5.png

amispritesol8.png

makotospritesvz5.png

I've looked around and I can't find where to submit Sprites for the great Trainer Cards they have here... Any help? D:

To submit sprites, go to the 'Forum/Site Feedback' board, and I think you can figure it out from there. ;)
Those are good sprites, may I make a suggestion? Try outlining them a little bit more. Not drastically, though.

Thanks. x3 I'm such a ditz sometimes.

I looked closely at the in-game Sprites, and they don't really have that much outlining... but you're right, I over-did not doing it. D; I guess I need to work on them before I try to submit anything.