• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Friend Code Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, so it'd be cool if we could trade sometime. I don't have many Pokemon I'd want to trade though, but let me know if you want something! My friend code is Name: SaKi the Friend Code:

2924-4847-0835

Thanks.

The name's Largo, here's my card. ;3

Just message me when you'd like to meet up n have a battle or trade something real quick and I'll see what I can do. I have White ver and am barely getting my pokemon to lvl 40.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I guess this was missed. Straight from the WiFi board rules:

3) Do not post Friend Code centric topics. This means topics made simply for people to post their Friend Codes. Instead, post your Friend IDs in your personal trade/battle threads, your signatures and, when the option is available, your forum profiles.

Not only are these topics largely unnecessary if you have your own Battle/Trade thread, they're also misleading. Many people will share their Friend ID, complete a trade or two, and then get busy or never visit the site again. It's therefore easier and much more efficient to simply make contact with another member directly via their own personal thread verses randomly throwing your ID in a topic like this. ~:)~

And with that, topic locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.