• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Friday the 13th

How did your Friday the 13th go for you? Was it amazing, creepy, super unlucky? Post your stories here and read some other peoples adventures. Oh yeah and Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm not really the superstitious type so for me today is just another day. To me luck has less to do with numbers, cats of certain colors, placements of ladders, etc. and more to do with environmental factors and decisions you and the people around you make. That said, I've always thought thirteen was a lucky number in part because good things happen for me when that number is in play. Coincidence of course, but it's still fun to point out because it goes completely against social norms. >:D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Today's Friday the thirteenth? I honestly didn't realize that until you mentioned it. But yeah, pretty swimmingly so far. Slept at 6, woke up at 12, currently packing to go pack to the parentals. Everything's going well :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
There's another one next month and another one in November this year as well. So, you know, no shortages of Friday the 13ths.