1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Draco Gengar, Feb 13, 2015.

1. How did your Friday the 13th go for you? Was it amazing, creepy, super unlucky? Post your stories here and read some other peoples adventures. Oh yeah and Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

2. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

I'm not really the superstitious type so for me today is just another day. To me luck has less to do with numbers, cats of certain colors, placements of ladders, etc. and more to do with environmental factors and decisions you and the people around you make. That said, I've always thought thirteen was a lucky number in part because good things happen for me when that number is in play. Coincidence of course, but it's still fun to point out because it goes completely against social norms. >:D

3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Today's Friday the thirteenth? I honestly didn't realize that until you mentioned it. But yeah, pretty swimmingly so far. Slept at 6, woke up at 12, currently packing to go pack to the parentals. Everything's going well :p

4. Yah, I think it's kind of ironic but friday the 13th seems to be some of the best days of my life

5. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

And then I had a completely normal day. Friday the 13th disproved.

6. well, lets wait and see if anybody else has an unlucky story

7. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Neither I or a single one of my colleagues fell over on the 13th. 2/10 would not play again.

Shiny Lyni likes this.
  8. well i just posted this forum just in case anything did happen, and of course there are still more friday the 13ths still to come

9. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

There's another one next month and another one in November this year as well. So, you know, no shortages of Friday the 13ths.

10. And if something happens this thread will be here