• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Freyit Islands! A Fakemon RP

Link to discussion and signup thread here...http://pokecharms.com/threads/freyit-islands-discussion-thread.13976/
At the port and resort island of Kirn, Isaac was waiting patiently in line, Wingull flying by in front of him, Titus the Totodile standing atop his shoulder. The line was relatively short for such a huge ship, (it looked big on the TV anyway) but maybe that was just because they weren't expecting many to afford the tickets. Shame to put such a great ship to waste. After a hard fought tournament for beginning trainers back at his home town, Titus came out on top and Professor Elm awarded Isaac with a ticket to this cruise, and back again. The island had some pokecenters and hotels to stay at, so he assumed he would be able to stay for a while. He scanned the line ahead of him, waiting for the ship to arrive, hoping maybe someone his age would show up.

Zura tried to make small talk with a person next to him since his treecko was sleeping against his leg. "So this is taking longer than I expected first I had to take a flight to Johto you must be native here since your starter am I right? I got in here since I was the best in honors class so I got this as a reward." Zura asked.
"What I'm excited about is the Pokemon on the islands."

Last edited:
Isaac was just focusing on the sea when he noticed someone was talking to him. "Oh! Uh, yeah, I'm from Johto. Not too near to here though. I wish I lived here, it's really nice. I heard that most of the Pokemon over there are undocumented, meaning i'll maybe be even to add some to the Pokedex." He looked down at Titus, who had hopped down, looking at the sleeping Treecko. "Titus here won a small tournament at my home town. Y'know, just for beginner trainers and stuff. I wasn't expecting the Professor to give me a ticket her though." Suddenly, a large honking sound resonated throughout the port, scaring away all the Wingull as a huge cruise ship glided into the port and finally coming to rest. Isaac jumped at the sound, and the richer people near the front of the queue started to be let on board.

"Ah nice our rides here names Zura." Zura said adjusting his glasses.
"We are going to discover first new Pokemon like you said. I'm excited bout this."

After the two trainers introduced themselves, it was Isaac's turn to get on board. "Oh, i'm Isaac by the way." He showed his ticket, and the guard let him on board. The bottom floor of the ship had small cabins, with a large curved table connecting to a wall. Behind it was a worker and lots of food and souvenirs.

The ship was your standard S.S Anne style ship, with many cabins and a dining area on the bottom floor. On the top floor there were sunbeds, and a refreshment cart.
He decided it was a good idea to stick to the bottom floor, as Titus would probably fall off the ship.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Eric got onto the ship. He found his cabin and set up is things. Then he went to go and find Isaac. He sent Charlie out and he seemed happy being inside the cabin, but he was afraid when Eric showed him the edge of the ship in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac had ended up getting straight into a battle, against someone he knew from Johto. His Furret had come a long way from the Sentret he remembered, however, and Titus' moves had proved useless against the Furret. It was straight after that moment Isaac realised that there was no Pokemon center on the ship, and he had no revives, so he would have to find somewhere to heal Titus when he got to the islands.

Moon went on the ship, his pichu holding onto his leg. "Huh? What are you doing??" he asked as he located his cabin and went in. Pichu was shivering. "Are you scared, buddy?" Moon said. he picked Pichu up and held him, reassuring him it was going to be okay.

Hope had gotten on the ship a little later, as Pyravi sat on his shoulder. Pyravi looked around, as she saw a lot of other trainers and some new Pokémon. Pyravi quietly cooed and said to Hope, "Pyravi..." [Translation: Hold me...]

Hope held her in his arms, as she was slightly frightened. He stroked her fluffy body, as her colorful feathers felt warm. She cooed still, as Hope walked around the ship, while Pyravi folded her wings to cover herself.

Pichu ran out of the cabin and bumped into Hope. Moon ran after Pichu and picked her up. "S-sorry about that. My pichu is always looking for trouble. Anyway, The name's Moon. You are?" He said as he smiled.

Hope held Pyravi carefully, as he replied to Moon, "Well I'm Hope, and this here is Pyravi. She's a little shy around strangers here."

Pyravi opened up her wings a little, as she looked at moon and the Pichu he held. Her colorful feathers shined, while she cooed and said in a soft tone to the Pichu, "Py, Pyravi." [Translation: Hello, I'm Pyravi.]

"Pi-Pichu!" [Nice to meet you, Pyravi! I'm Pichu!] Moon looked at pyravi. It was nothing like he had ever seen in his life. "Wow, Pyravi's pretty cool. Iv'e never seen it before now."

Pyravi smiled at Moon as she waved her wing at him. Hope took out his map of the boat, as he thought to himself, "Hmm, so my cabin should be in that area... it'll be quite a walk though."

Pyravi winked at the Pichu, as she cooed and dozed off.

Eric went to his cabin and left Charlie in his poke ball on the desk in the room. He went to find Isaac and the others. When he got lost, he went back and the poke ball was gone. "What?!" shouted Eric. "Someone stole it!" He went to the other cabins to find out who stole Charlie.

Hope still held Pyravi in his arms, as he went downstairs into the second deck, where his cabin was located. He looked at the map, as he went to the left hallway to get to his cabin. He took his keycard out of his pocket, as he swiped it at the door handle. There was a faint click at the door, as the light on the door handle turned green.

He opened the cabin door, as he went inside and saw that his bag had been placed neatly below his desk. He went to the bed, as he placed Pyravi down next to him, while he lied down and hugged her. The bed was soft as cloud nine, as Pyravi folded her wings and dozed off. Hope slept with her, as he hugged her in his arms. She cooed, as her warm body made him smile.

Eric began frantically knocking on everyone's cabin doors, the vibration of the banging got harder as he fell into a state of confusion and panic. "Does anyone know where my Charmander is?!" He cried as many trainers came out of their cabins to complain to him.

Hope heard the sound of some screaming near his cabin. He opened the door, as heard a Pokémon running around. He wondered if he should go investigate the noise, as he grabbed his bag and gently shook Pyravi to wake her up. He said, "Well we might need to do some more work first alright?
Pyravi replied as she yawned, "Pyravi..." [Translation: Alright I guess...]

Several men in business suits appeared out of their cabins. "Can you please shut up with that noise! We are trying to get to sleep! You're waking us up!"
"Sorry everybody..." Eric apoligised. A ship guard had been ordered to search the ship and had returned with nothing. Charmander had completely vanished. "Oh what am i to do, I have no pokemon..." He dashed into the cafe and grabbed food and started eating. He was forced to eat on a table with a group of muscular men. They knew him from his time in Kanto as they were bullies in his home town and followed him onto the ship. They looked at him. They knew he had no pokemon.
"Look who we got here, little stupid kid! Hahahaha!" One said
"So ya got no pokemon eh?" Another asked
"Why are you in our territory?" Another asked.
"Boys we better teach this fool a lesson, not to come here!" Another shouted.
They all roared insults at him and then one grabbed him and threw him across the room. They sent out a koffing, grimer, ekans and gastly towards him and they attacked. Eric ran as fast as he could away from the attacks but they were chasing him. A middle aged man saw the fight from his cabin and followed. He threw Eric his briefcase. "Hey there, take this, looks like you need it!" He cried
"Thanks!" Eric shouted as he ran into his cabin and shut the door. He opened the briefcase to discover several poke balls.

Hope heard the noise again, as he gently said, "Hey, is someone here? Come on out... I'm not going to hurt you." Pyravi felt a little heat that came from the area, as she said to Hope, "Pyravi." [Translation: There's another Fire type here.]

Hope knew that she could feel the heat, as he walked a little closer to where the noise came from. He tried to not scare the Pokémon that was making the noise, as he quietly walked towards it.