• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Free (Stray Pet/Wild Animal RP) Discussion

At one point in life, many pets escape the world of human life to run into the wild, and meet their wild counterparts. Will they befriend eachother, or turn down the offer of friendship and break into violence?

Rules:
1. Three characters limit.
2. No godmodding.
3. Ask to already be friends with another animal.
4. No superpowers or anything. This is an animal RP.
5. Do not use pictures for anything. (Appearances, Scenes, e.g)

Put Cookies in your Other to show you read the rules.

Form (Example): These are mine.

Name: Spike
Species: Doberman
Appearance: he looks like a red Doberman. Amber eyes.
Personality: He is very proud and determined, often sarcastic and cold, but on the inside, he is very caring, but hides it. Spike is also very loyal.
Stray or Wild: Stray
Friends: Willow, Kavori
Accessories: None
Other:

Name: Willow
Species: Maine Coon
Appearance: Completely white, with very light grey tabby markings. Green eyes.
Personality: She is very carefree, and free-spirited, Willow loves to run, but is hostile when provoked.
Stray or Wild: Stray
Friends: Kavori, Spike
Other:

Name: Kavori
Species: Crow
Appearance: He looks like a normal crow.
Personality: Kavori is very curious, but is scared easily and is often playfully teased by his friend, Willow. He is quite fun to be with.
Stray or Wild: Stray/Wild
Friends: Spike, Willow
Other:

I will make the RP when four people have joined.

1. @WolfyPop
2. @Keybored

Last edited:
This seems like something that could get really cool, so I want to be there when it does! I already filled out a sheet too, however. I do have a few questions regarding my sheet.
- I have only two character, for now, that's not a problem right?
- I might have taken wild animals a bit too far, eh.. Hope you don't mind crocodiles? ^^"
- Last one, I think, with 'wild' do you mean living out in the wild or actually being hostile? ( I assumed the first option.)

Well, with all that out of the way, let me show you what I came up with. I hope you like then, because I sure do.

Name: Leopold
Species: Nile Crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus)
Appearance: An overall dark bronze color, with faded blackish spots and stripes across the back. His belly is a dingy off-yellow, although mud and dirt can, and will, often obscure Leopold’s true colors.
Personality: Even though this particular crocodile has slowed down considerably due to age, he’s still not one you should mess with. Leopold is very old-fashion and will often demand respect from those who are younger than he is. If you are polite and don’t speak out of turn, he’ll be more or less pleasant to talk to, even if his manner of speech is a bit slow and doesn’t always make sense. However! Don’t come up to him thinking you can walk all over this old crocodile. Leopold is still an apex predator and will show you what that means if you cross him, or his quote-unquote ‘grandchildren’.
Stray or Wild: Wild (?)
Friends: Darcey (granddaughter)
Accessories: Mud (as camouflage)
Other: Cookies x 1

Name: Darcey
Species: Egyptian Plover (Pluvianus aegyptius)
Appearance: Black crown, back, eye-mask and breast band. The rest of the head is white with the remaining upperpart plumage blue-grey. The underparts orange and the legs, again, blue-grey.
Personality: Darcey is Leopold’s grandchild, non-biological, of course. She cares for Leopold in his old age and does her best to keep the old crocodile comfortable and free from things that bug him. Be it actual bugs or unwanted visitors. Darcey can get carried away though and forget she isn’t as big and bad as she would like to be in order to protect Leopold. Luckily she’s the grandchild of a crocodile. Something she tends to rely on too much when things turn against her.
Stray or Wild: Wild (?)
Friends: Leopold (grandfather)
Other: Combo: Cookies x 2

Having two characters is not a problem. ^^
Crocodiles are fine too.
I meant living out in the wild, but the wild animals act slightly more hostike.

Well, Slithering my Way Here..

Name: Venom*Slow Clap*
Species: Philippines Cobra
Appearance: Just the Average Cobra. blue Venomous-Snake Eyes, With nothing Extra.
Personality: 2lazy4dis
Stray or Wild: Wild
Friends: Lone Vigilante
Other:Gimme Dem Cookies

Name: Kuro
Species: Black Wolf
Stray or Wild: Wild
Personality: Kuro is seen as cold and hostile to other animals that she doesn’t know or doesn’t trust. Though when you get to know her she is very nice and friendly. She will get quite protective over those she gets close to. She is calm and she is very organizational
Appearance: Kuro has medium length black fur and her left eye is a bright blue while her right eye is a bright yellow
Friends: None yet
Other: Cookies