• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Free Rare-Ish Pokemon!

I work on the 8th sadly =( I guess you can tell me the next time you will be open.

ok, well are you open on the 9th? i can get on maybe at noon, but i wont be able to get on from 5:00pm-about 9:00pm

oh, and i have a new rule for my trades, only one set of legendary families, as in the regis or lati@s, per person

Um i got given the pokemon i want but if you could fill anyone of these pokemon bar Turtwig's evoultion that'd rock - Hopefull at level 1 so i can Ev train them

21512389a1bad28440855444bf28f83b.png

Or just any pokemon you wana give me

hmm...so you got free rare-ish pokemon? sweet,I have been looking for those regis,plus the Johto Starters,Kanto Starters (except Charmander),Mudkip,and a Zapdos,if you think that is ok...I would hail you as my hero!

BTW: I added you already,is that ok? if it is,can you send me a PM?

hmm...so you got free rare-ish pokemon? sweet,I have been looking for those regis,plus the Johto Starters,Kanto Starters (except Charmander),Mudkip,and a Zapdos,if you think that is ok...I would hail you as my hero!

BTW: I added you already,is that ok? if it is,can you send me a PM?

ok, ill trade you the bulbasaur(with solarbeam) and a squirtle, i'd need to migrate the mudkip, and i dont have the birds, but i do have the regi's, can you get on in say, 20 minutes from this post?

edit:btw, the mudkip is lv 16

hmm...yeah,I can, and I said I was looking for them...I can give you a list,of what you want,actually,I need someone to give my rhydon with protector to

edit: and the looking for thingie was meant to Eevee lover,but it's cool to see peopel like to help over here!

new trade list:
all kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh starters
beldum(most likely in egg)
riolu
spiritomb
scyther
glameow
eevee
feebas
omanyte
kabuto
lileep
sheildon
cranidos
swinub
special pichu(special as egg move)
kecleon

i only have one condition, dont ask why beldum is in an egg

hope you enjoy

Do u have an Elekid With naive,naughty or rash nature holding electrizer if u can get one, preferably lv 1 so i can max its ev's
Tyvm,i'll throw in a mismagius for it if u want

Could I get the Beldum and Kecleon, please. Doesn't matter if it's an egg or not.

Edit: Sorry, but could you disregard this post.

OK, thanks to Baratron, I now know this has been revived, and I would like to explain why (on Baratron's request, which isn't a bad idea) I'm not trading right now:
Way back a little after this topic originally died, June 15 to be exact (the Friday around that date, anyways), my laptop got hit by a virus and completely went down. That laptop was the provider of my WiFi connection. This computer, which is crappy as hell, can't support the WiFi adapter, thus I no longer have WiFi. Which really sucks, because I quite enjoy giving out Pokemon.
These are my things about that: I can sometimes (rarely, not even once a month) go to my aunt's house, and she has an amazing router that maintains an excellent connection to Nintendo WiFi. And another thing, I'm trying to get the laptop fixed by like, the Geek Squad or something. Also, and don't attack him with requests, King of Rhinos may still be available. Don't ask me about that, though, it's his decision.
As soon as I get a working WiFi connection again, I'll be sure to notify everybody.
Sorry everybody, but life happens. And that includes bastards that send viruses to laptops of innocent juniors.

on, that note, i cant trade much either, seeing as my ds is broken at the henge and i havent had it fixed yet, though as soon as it is ill be able to during the weekends (though skool has started up again so no weekdays)

ATTENTION POKECHARMS FORUMS MEMBERS!!!!
I have been gone all of Thursday-Sunday, and there was a wonderful reason why.
My mother finally got with the times and got us cable internet. This is the best part: it required Windows XP, so my mother finally bought that too. That means...

I HAVE WiFi AGAIN!!! And I'm still willing to do free trades! And guess what? This connection is almost flawless, even on WiFi! No more of my trades breaking up almost when we were finished. No more battles ending! So, please, re-submit anything you were wanting. (I'll probably check on my DS Browser, I can't use the computer all day you know. Stupid bloody homework.)

So, please reply to this topic if you were wanting something. But since it got way out of hand last time, I have to make rules.

*Only a maximum of 5 requests at a time, please. I'm only one person.
*Please don't ask for too many Pokemon. Keep it below 6. You can ask at other times for more than that, but only 6 at a time.
Any rule-breaking will result in either a temporary or permanant ban from my trades. Sorry people, but it was absolutely horrible when I just let it run wild.

~A side note~
KoR, are you available for WiFi as well? Is that hinge doing better?

~Another side note~
My voice, apparently, has a bit of trouble traveling through WiFi. Dunno why. So I might be talking, and you won't hear anything. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

[I am not responsible for Pokemon lost in trades. Those are annoying glitches in the system. Yet, it does clone one Pokemon.]

I will try to get that nature, but I doubt I can soon. At the current moment I will most likely trade one without, but later if I get another with that nature, we'll just exchange again!

And Inkjet, there wasn't anything I wanted, just for the person getting something to be happy!

~This was typed on the computer, as I for some reason can't get my DS to work right now. Don't worry, trading still works!~

ok, just to let y'all know, my hinge is doing terrible, seeing as teh entire top half broke off, so until my new one gets to my house (any day now... ::) ) i wont be able to do any trades, but let me just clarify that M_E's rules are going to be the same for me, and that i shall be able to do trades within the next month

btw, kool deal with the new comp and stuff M_E

edit:yay! my replacement ds came in today! so i guess as soon as i can figure out if i have the same fc, i can trade and battle again

I will try to get that nature, but I doubt I can soon. At the current moment I will most likely trade one without, but later if I get another with that nature, we'll just exchange again!

And Inkjet, there wasn't anything I wanted, just for the person getting something to be happy!

~This was typed on the computer, as I for some reason can't get my DS to work right now. Don't worry, trading still works!~

Alright thanks a lot.