• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Free Rare-Ish Pokemon!

I already said I enjoy giving them out on Hazard's thread, but I didn't exactly open it to the public. So here it is:
I have played my Pokemon games for literally over 1,000 hours combined, and I contuously catch rare-ish Pokemon that can breed. Now, I know many people would kill to get some of them, or trade shinies, but that is now unneccessary. Post here, request what you'd like, and most likely you'll be getting it, or an egg of it. But please, be reasonable.
Here is an example of what I'd breed for anybody:
Starters
Spiritomb
Phione
And, I might trade some legendaries too!

Trade waiting:
RLRL~ Spiritomb and Phione
PokemonBR8642~ Kanto Starters
Umanouski~ Johto Starters
Flare~ Phione and Spiritomb
Conor's Cookies~ Treecko
Prince Riolu~ Squirtle, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Treecko
Jeishi~ Spiritomb
Hazard666~ Chikorita
Xanthier~ Nidoran ♀/♂ and Porygon
Goemon2057~ Light Ball
Spincut~ Spiritomb and Piplup
Traded already:
Andy

If you could give me a spiritomb egg or thats just hatched I would be most greatful.
Also, Phione wouldn't go a miss, just for pokédex purposes.

Anything you particularly want in return, or do you just want throw away pokémon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of those will be completely free. I currently have a hatched Spiritomb, but the Phione will come as an egg, OK? Want to connect now?(Wow, a reply already???)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I need your Friend Code and your character's name. Mine is 0817 0233 0646 Evelyn. Use the Pal Pad to register me. And, the Manaphy and my Ditto are happily making your Phione egg. Lol
EDIT2: I have the egg, but the trade will have to be tomorrow, as my internet time is up. But, that means it'll probably be hatched!

Not to be greedy, but I'd like to ask for:

Any/All Kanto Starters (egg or hatched, I don't really care)

And how can Pokemon be traded to others for free? Just curious.

Hey, if you got any johto starters to hatch, that would be cool. If you want sumthin and i have it i would be more than happy. (Hey, can you catch more than one spiritomb?)

Not to be greedy, but I'd like to ask for:

Any/All Kanto Starters (egg or hatched, I don't really care)

And how can Pokemon be traded to others for free? Just curious.
Yes, you may have them all, and it doesn't sound all that greedy. I mean, who doesn't want all of a certain set of Pokemon? And what I mean by free is that all you do is catch something like Starly or Bidoof and trade it for my rare-ish Pokemon.
[quote author=andy link=topic=2044.msg20497#msg20497 date=1180990351]
if its not to much bother would it be ok if i had a phione and charmander?
[/quote]
Sure, why not? I mean my Manaphy/Ditto breed really fast (I find that very creepy), and I have a hatched Charmander.
[quote author=Umanouski link=topic=2044.msg20506#msg20506 date=1180991494]
Hey, if you got any johto starters to hatch, that would be cool. If you want sumthin and i have it i would be more than happy. (Hey, can you catch more than one spiritomb?)
[/quote]
The only thing I am looking for exactly is rare items. But, if you'd like them for free, I wouldn't mind. Yes, you can get more than one Spiritomb as you can get more than one Odd Keystone. But, you have to talk to 32 more people!
[quote author=Flare link=topic=2044.msg20508#msg20508 date=1180993082]
Wow, your giving Spiritomb and Phione for free? I'll take those if it's not to much trouble.
[/quote]
That's no trouble at all.

OK, I am going to be overwhelmed with requests. For now, I need to trade these people, but if you want one of these Pokemon, or would like to request one I didn't mention, wait until I edit this post and say I am taking more requests.

Aack, all of these requests in less than a day? Imagine after a week... But, I'm happy to please people by giving people these Pokemon, especially because they're so hard to get and some people just don't want to do all of that work.

thanks man should i add your diamond or your pearl code?
Add my Pearl code, that is the one with my rare-ish Pokemon. Remember, I need your in-game name and Friend Code! (Oh, and I'm a girl...)

Also, now up for trades are free Croagunks! And Tropius eggs!

woops sory i changed it...
Say what? You changed... Well, I'm online with my DS and you are added to my Pal Pad already.

Also, I'm very open to requests for Pokemon too, the ones I say are available aren't the only ones I have to offer. Just a little fact to point out. And, if you feel like it, you can challenge me to a battle.

Hi I'm Kinda New on this Forum Just registered actually >_> Think I Can have a Spiritomb and anything else as well? I Have a Mew that I don't even use if anyone wants it

Hi I'm Kinda New on this Forum Just registered actually >_> Think I Can have a Spiritomb and anything else as well? I Have a Mew that I don't even use if anyone wants it
Sure, I have a Spiritomb for you! Actually, I have one for anybody! If the Mew is legit, I'll take it, otherwise, I'll take something else!
[quote author=Hazard666 link=topic=2044.msg20802#msg20802 date=1181081077]
yo dude! do u have a chickorita yet? I'll be willing to trade 4 it. :)
[/quote]
OK, I'll trade you it, and would you like it hatched? Otherwise it will be an egg, OK?

And an announcement to make, King of Rhinos has offered to help with the free Pokemon, and I have decided to accept the offer so he can help with these Pokemon too! So, when asking for a Pokemon, you'll get it from whoever trades you first, unless you state specifically who you'd like to trade.

Would you by chance have a light ball hanging around anywhere?I would like one if you do,but i really don't want it for free,is there anything you want?I have a lotta eevee eggs if you want,or if theres any diamond pokemon you want i would be glad to search for it for you if i don't already have it

Sorry to bother but would you happen to have a Nidoran male and female egg and possibly a Porygon/2/Z?

If you're willing to trade back for a moment so i can get the pokedex entry,i have a porygon and both upgrade items

And an announcement to make, King of Rhinos has offered to help with the free Pokemon, and I have decided to accept the offer so he can help with these Pokemon too! So, when asking for a Pokemon, you'll get it from whoever trades you first, unless you state specifically who you'd like to trade.

thank you, Eevee Lover, for letting me help, now i have a slightly altered list which is stated below:

all Kanto starters
Hoenn starters
Turtwig, Piplup
Stunky
Glameow
some fossils (lots of domes lying around currently)
Scyther
Eevee
Ditto
if you are ok with cloned pkmn i have:
all the Regis
Lati@s

but i dont get on wi-fi that much due to only having one comp with a router, and im not usually at that house...

Well, if you're free, I'd really like a Piplup and a Spiritomb, if you can. Whenever you're free to trade, just PM me or respond. Thank you! :D

ok, can you get on the between 6:00-10:00 8th of this month?(if im not on then try 30 minute intervals or so, example:6:30, 7:00 and so on..) thats the soonest i can get on wi-fi and ill have them by then

well what do you want 4 it?
Ummm... Whatever you catch and don't want, because it's free.
[quote author=Xanthier link=topic=2044.msg20816#msg20816 date=1181084079]
Sorry to bother but would you happen to have a Nidoran male and female egg and possibly a Porygon/2/Z?
[/quote]
I don't have eggs for them but I do have ones that are already born. And I do have Porygon and Porygon-Z, and I wouldn't mind trading a regular Porygon (I rather like my Porygon-Z, sorry). And it's no bother at all!
[quote author=Goemon2057 link=topic=2044.msg20818#msg20818 date=1181084196]
Would you by chance have a light ball hanging around anywhere?I would like one if you do,but i really don't want it for free,is there anything you want?I have a lotta eevee eggs if you want,or if theres any diamond pokemon you want i would be glad to search for it for you if i don't already have it

If you're willing to trade back for a moment so i can get the pokedex entry,i have a porygon and both upgrade items
[/quote]
I would have to transfer a Light Ball from my Emerald, but I do have one for you. If you really want to give me something good in exchange instead of it being free, I am looking for Honey, since I am saving my Poke for the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon.
[quote author=Spincut link=topic=2044.msg20977#msg20977 date=1181107579]
Well, if you're free, I'd really like a Piplup and a Spiritomb, if you can. Whenever you're free to trade, just PM me or respond. Thank you! :D
[/quote]
Those are no problem, I can get them to you whenever we're both online.

I am going to edit the first post and make a list of the trades, who has traded and who needs a trade!

Thanks Eevee Lover, if you PM me when you're around and available to trade I'll be on wifi within roughly 10 minutes usually. I'll no doubt have 3 wurmples. As for unhatched Nidoran, that's fine with me.

I would have to transfer a Light Ball from my Emerald, but I do have one for you. If you really want to give me something good in exchange instead of it being free, I am looking for Honey, since I am saving my Poke for the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon.Those are no problem, I can get them to you whenever we're both online.

Honey?as in the item you put on the trees?It can be bought at the guy at the town can't it?If you really want some i can get it...do u mean the honey pokemon?I have the male one you can probably breed that to try to get a female.

If you want it though i'll be glad to get it in exchange,just give me a time to trade

Honey?as in the item you put on the trees?It can be bought at the guy at the town can't it?If you really want some i can get it...do u mean the honey pokemon?I have the male one you can probably breed that to try to get a female.

If you want it though i'll be glad to get it in exchange,just give me a time to trade
Yes, it is the very cheap Honey from the guy in Floaroma Meadow. I just don't want to spend Poke because I need it for the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon, which costs 999,999 Poke! So Honey is needed for me since I want some honey Pokemon!

Yes, it is the very cheap Honey from the guy in Floaroma Meadow. I just don't want to spend Poke because I need it for the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon, which costs 999,999 Poke! So Honey is needed for me since I want some honey Pokemon!

Is there any particular honey pokemon you want?Otherwise i can buy the honey for you,just give me a number (tho...how do i give items in mass?)

I was looking for a female Burmy, to be specific. But you don't have to trade one since they're fairly rare.

ok,i'm not sure i have one.Just give me a number of honey and tell me whenever your ready.

also out of curiosity,can u send groups of the same item on one pokemon in this verison?otherwise i guess i can just have one pokemon give each one.

also i use the english code correct?

OK, I will add you and the trade will commence after 2 other people, OK? But I have to get off of PokeCharms very soon so I can't talk to you here.

OK, I will add you and the trade will commence after 2 other people, OK? But I have to get off of PokeCharms very soon so I can't talk to you here.

Female Burmy?I have one if you would like that instead (don't believe i'll be leveling).If you want it just tell me what to nickname it

just got the chance to check my bank ^^;;

my connection is being terrible today....i'll try again whenever you are available here again...sorry for the trouble

EDIT:It appears that in that time,my little bro caught a pikachu with light ball,so i'll be taking it off him after he gets his pichu.

But in the spirit of this thread,would you like the burmy free?