• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Fox Trainer Nik's trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! i'm Nik and i have a list of items and pokemon that i want but that i can't because i haven't got that far. if you have one of the items or pokemon i would be willing to pay for it somehow. if you gave me one of the items i would really appreciate it. ;D i'm also interested in battling if anyone wants to!

i want:

-TM 22 SOLARBEAM

[glow=red,2,300]-espeon[/glow]

what i can give in exchange:

-a spooky plate
-pokeballs
-a great ball
-heal balls
-potions
-super potions
-net balls
-dusk balls
-a shell bell
-x accuracy
-lots of various berries
-some repeat balls
-lots of various poffins

-a registeel
-a teddiursa
-a cleffa
-an ivysaur
-a wartortle
-a ralts
-a ponyta
-a bronzor
-a stunky
-a criketune
-an eevee (only if in exchange for espeon)
-a chansey
-a magikarp
-any unown
-a shinx
-a geodude

soon getting:

I've got alot (almost 40) of thunderstones that you could have.
What Pokemon do you have that you could offer (doesn't have to be like your most powerful though) for them?
If not any...I'll just trade it for an item or something...

Just send a Bidoof with a lefties of Calcium and I'll send a Bidoof with a Thunderstone
How's that?

I can also get you the Fire Stone, Absol, and Growlithe you want. If you can, can have the Chimchar in exchange for the Growlithe and we can talk about the other two.

sorry but i don't need the growlithe anymore as my cousin gave one to me. sorry for the inconvenience although i may be interested in the absol still. i'll pm you when i get the pokemon anyway.

EDIT: sorry all but once i log out today i won't be back on till sunday sorry for all inconvenience. i promise that we can do our trades on sunday though

hey all i'm back and i now have even more pokemon to offer (including a chansey), as well as some new items to trade including a spooky plate! i'd also like a battle some time and someone to talk to so if you want to talk or battle just pm me!

SteelixFan3520: yep that's fine!

Could I trade you a Bulbasaur for your Teddiursa? Ursaring was one of my best in XD, and I sorta-kinda want to relive the experience of pure ownage. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.