• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms (Reboot)

Junmizu and her guards walked up to the palace. "Ugh, not only did we get attacked but now if I try to go home I'll be killed?! Give me one good reason not to convince my father to declare war!" Junmizu reviled her name and homeland and acted like a grouch.

"One more hour," the head guard said. One more hour until they stopped for break. One more hour until she could study the language again. They were apparently taking a trainee with them. That's why there were five, not three. She could use the break and learn the Wissert Guard Sign Language. She couldn't believe her luck when it came to this! However, she must be careful. She didn't know how guarded this secret language was. SHe couldn't let them know she was watching them like this.

Netsu heard Junmizu and Asta complaying and he just couldn't hold it "Hey, We also didn't want to be attacked you know and you have stay here for your protection" He said, he was calm but his more demonic side wanted to kill them for the second. How could they even complain. Someone is trying to protect them and they are angry at... Who,Us...Them...Netsu couldn't tell, if He was Adusk, He would probably just go and set whole City in his black flames. He get hurt, becouse he didn't want to hurt anyone. But he was kinda relieved that this is over "I could end like Grim... In his more demonic form... Then I could really hurt someone". He continued his work, he was preparing the list as his Mother said. Then he got something in his mind. "Demons with that kind of strength, in that number... How they left Tartarus, just like this.. In the way they fought, I can tell that only Xar was an assassin....Something is wrong" He whispered to himself.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Asta sat down to think about who he just fought "she was strong, i could have had a better time if i wasn't fighting so this festival could continue" he said, then he remembered his line 'Let's play' he thought about what he said , then got out of thinking to think about the actual attack itself," maybe this was planned, maybe someone knew that many royalty were gonna be here and tried to kill us all in one go..." he said, still thinking

Junmizu looked at Asta. "You're so stupid! I'm not a princess! That means I'm not royalty! I'm merely a noble, not a princess. However, my father is the Emperor's most trusted adviser," she insulted. Oh, how happy she was to finally say that. To call someone out on their stupidity. She loved it so much!

Dead account

Asta glared at Junmizu "don't. You. Dare. Call. Me . Stupid. Again" he said, with a very intimidating look, scary down the spine "or i'll kill you" he continued

Junmizu jumped back. No one ever said that before. She tried to open her mouth to make a comeback, but no noise came out. She was paralyzed. Her guards did stand in front of her, but none made a move to comfort her. It seemed they were also tired of her attitude.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax was standing with Netsu, he was thinking back to the attack, he had been a terrible guard, his ability had been near to useless, at least he had no injuries, unlike some. He sighed wondering how long it would take for Netsu and Ludo to finish the list thing, Ludo turned her head to look at Netsu "What's bothering you, sir" she asked, noticing that he clearly had something on his mind. Jax smiled she was good with that sort of thing.

Grim was continuously pacing, he had really thought that the prisoner would have arrived by now, he had been going through some things and reading the letter about this prisoner. He had an idea and wrote a letter to Minako <Lady Minako, I am requesting that when the prisoner arrives, instead of punishment, I would like to train her, if that would be allowed. Your guard and advisor Grim.> He then using an equivalent of his teleport, sent the letter so it appeared in front of Minako.

Minako read the letter.If Grim was interested in this prisoner, Minako wanted to meet her first. She send the letter by Kean <Grim, I believe that you have a reason to train her, to be interested in training her. After all this formal work, send her to me first. I don't think that you won't be allowed to do it, but I want to see. What kind of person she is myself. Empress Mikoto>. Kean was a really fast and he reached Grim in second, He stood on Grim schoulder to get his attention.

Netsu looked at Ludo "Something is wrong, demons with that strength in that number... They schould be noticed faster...by the Guards near Tartarus. I know that Tartarus had 3 powerfull groups... One of them were Apocalypse Riders... And I know that only Riders and Grim had their way to stay unseen... Also, we fought with 3 opponents and we have only 2 confirmed deaths... That's why my Mother don't want to free anyone from here and thats why we make this list" Netsu said and noticed that Jax was kinda sad... Maybe angry "Jax, don't worry. It wasn't your fault that I got hurt. Our opponents were strong, we will be stronger. I as a prince, to protect my people and you, as my bodyguard. You will be so strong that demons will be scared to come close to me" Netsu gived him a little smile. He wasn't good with conversations. Power training with his mother was in pair with conversation and good behaviour lessons.
Minako calmed people and gather soldiers, then She returned to Palace and meet Netsu. "Little Netsu, drink it. After few minutes, your wounds will dissapire" She said to her son with worried voice and She gave him bottle with Emerald liquid.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Phoenix Blood, something only we can drink as we can't be hurt by fire" Minako explained, Netsu drank entire bottle and his wounds were set in flames. After few seconds, He was alright. Mikoto headed to the Palace and said to his son "If you weren't Homura, you could die becouse of this flames"

Junmizu really wanted to go home. How dare they keep her here? 'It's for protection.' that prince said. She had just about had it! But then she looked at Asta. Would he really kill her? Should she think about war? On both countries? No, not this one. It was to big and powerful. However, Winsseret seemed like a good place to declare war on. Threating a Nobel. That would be the reason.

The soldiers were at full gallop. There was a huge argument beforehand about if they should. It was all about if the prisoner would fall off the horse on purpose and run. She stepped in and spoke up and told them the only reason she was even here was so she could protect her family from her punishment. The guards were surprised, to say the least, and they tied her up a bit differently so then she wouldn't fall off the horse all the time. Flameria castle was in their sights. About thirty minutes until they arrived at the front gate.

Minako heard from soldiers about Asta and Junmizu coversation and she came to the room, they were waiting "Nobody will kill anybody here" She said calmly, but cold "I really sorry, that I forced you to stay here. But we have dangerous situation, unknown demons" She keep saying and sit on the throne, next to the throne was smaller one. On this second one nobody ever sat..."As an Empress, I will protect you with my own hands... I don't want to have second war with demons... With anyone. War isn't the good thing, everyone has their lives to spend. Calm down now, you can go around the palace, eat something, rest. For you, Junmizu. We have spa, sauna and other places... Asta, I talked about you with your Father once. So, I think you would like to see training grounds. You are young, so you don't know about our war with demons, but it was horrible. I don't want it to repeat, that's why we keep you safe here, than wonder if you will die in your way to home" Minako said to them, she had that calm and kind voice. Like mother speak to her child.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo and Jax stood listening to what Netsu said, "damn, in all our 5000ish years we have lived we've never fought demons, not strong ones at least" Ludo said quietly, Jax looked up at Netsu, "we should probably get back to the palace.." he began to say when he saw a man lunge at Netsu, freezing him solid he saw that he wasn't a man, it was a dwarf sized, red and green demon thing with a large blood red dagger. He looked away from the demonsicle and said "what is it?".

Grim was at the main gate, he had heard that they were almost there and his tail swished back and forth in anticipation, he used to glamour completely now he left his tail and horns visible but smaller. He stared out the gate, he could see them coming, he hoped he had thought correctly about this prisoner.

(I really want to kill off Junmizu -_-)
Junmizu went to the castle. She enjoyed saunas. She decided that war wasn't the best option. That meant no more visitors! Yes, the best option was to wait and go home when it was safe.

They made it, but Kikukiko was tied to the horse. She would have to wait until they untied her legs. The trainee came over. Kikukiko gave a sigh of relief. He was going to help her off. "I saw you watching us, I didn't like that," he said. Kikokiko just kept silent, she didn't want to provoke anything. "So, you're quiet, huh? I sware they let you off easy." Kikukiko looked at the other guards to help her. One came over.
"Now, Yoru, be nice. I don't care she is a prisoner. We are transporting, not setting free. All I asked you to do is untie her legs so then she can walk," the mentor said. Yoru untied Kikukiko's legs and she, with a little help, dismounted and walked towards the gates.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim stepped towards the gates and opened them, he glanced put seeing the group, "I assume you have brought the prisoner, may I ask about her crimes", he looked at the group, strangely some of these guards had not long left of their life, judging by the sent of their souls, strange. He turned back to the group "well".

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira trailed behind the big group barely listening to their conversations. Dumb as it may be, she was thinking about how different the palace would be. When they got there, she was not disappointed the design was delightfully unique. Excited to see more, she wandered around the palace until she saw a sauna. She peeked inside and saw Junmizu sitting there. Ah, I feel like I've seen her somewhere before in my kingdom, she thought. Deciding to try and make a friend, she opened the door and stepped in. She sat down and looked at the girl who appeared to be lost in thought. She waited a little bit before talking. "Hello, I'm Kira."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Torcall's feet ached. He'd walked all this way to try and pose as an unimportant villager. He'd concealed his staff, and started to get jealous that everyone around him could use powers he could only dream of. Torcall finally made it. Oh lord... there was a group in front of him. He just needed to get to that castle! He trudged, dragging his left foot around the group, feeling many stares on his back.

Dead account

Asta, the moment he heard about training grounds, ran the who,e kingdom to find them, when he got there, he saw the unique system, he decided to train with range and his silver lance

Netsu turned around "Demon huh. Thanks Jax" Netsu said. Then he felt something, did ground just moved. He quickly ran after it.

Kean pecked Grim in the ear and flew at his face showing a message from Empress. "Hey, you schould read that you know" Kean said, but only Guardian could hear him.

Netsu followed the ground "Stop" He said. Terra came from the ground. Her wounds were already healed. "Adusk, So you found me. I will kill you, after that this Wind Kid, Grim, I heard there is also draconic princess and noble... I don't know, who is who... I will kill them both. After that I will kill that Old hag Minako" Terra said. "How have you called... My Mother..." Adusk left eye changed, but not into golden eye. It changed into pool of darkness. Netsu kicked Terra with great speed and send at the sky, then he shot fireball at her. When she fell he catched...her head. "Don't kill me!" She yelled, Netsu calmed down and shouted to Jax "Jax, can you freeze her too?"

Last edited:
Deja Vu, I don't think so! There Vincent was, standing behind the group yet again! He decided to not draw his sword or anything, he shuttered a bit, noticing the scene, but he didn't act out in violence.

"U-Um...What are you all doing?"

All of the guards opened their mouths, but the leader made the quiet sign in Winsserit Guard Sign. The rest fell silent at his command. "Ahm, she was caught holding a weapon without a permit, running from the guard, and buying items off the black market," the leader said, "The main reason we brought her here is because we need space for more dangerous criminals, not some petty rule-breakers. We were hoping that Flameria had larger holding places, or somewhere she could work during her stay."
Yuro spoke up. "She's also been watching us. Too closely." He glared at Kikukiko.
Kikukiko just rolled her eyes at this comment. What kind of person got in trouble for watching their captors? The rest of the guards shared her ideas. They ignored him and gave what Kikukiko now knew was a noble, a small glare. She had a feeling he was going to have a long talk.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim smiled cruelty at the guards and took Kikukiko by the arm, nodded slightly to the guards and teleported away, he appeared with her in front of Kikukiko, "m'lady, the prisoner I mentioned, she was caught holding a weapon without a permit, running from the guard, and buying items off the black market" he then stood back politely awaiting her response.

Minako looked at Kikukiko and came to her "Why did you do this? Tell me, don't worry" Minako said with her caring, calm voice.

Terra was yelling "Please, don't freeze me. I will... Tell you about other Fang members abilities. Deal, please... Don't hurt m-" She didn't end, out of nowhere came a mysterius person with silver hair and long, black horns. "You talk too much, you failed your mission, so you die. We won't bother you anymore. My name is Zigen, 3rd fang and servant of your older brother,Lord Adusk. Don't worry, I came only to deal with idiots that failed us" Zigen said and jumped, before Netsu could react. Zigen landed on the other side of the wall.

Kikukiko sighed. She kept her mouth shut the entire ride there, and now they were asking why she did all those things. Except for the Black Market thing. She never did that, they just assumed due to her not having a permit. "First things first, I never bought anything off the black market. They just assumed that due to me having the weapon in the first place. I bought it around a non-suspicious time at a permitted blacksmith who sold weapons. I bought it around father's day, never said it was for it, everyone just assumed. The running, I didn't run, I hid. Also, I didn't want to be caught, but they had dogs. And the weapon, that was 100% true. I liked to teach myself to use it, I never really got very far," She explained. Kikukiko glared at her two new captors, trying to find anything against them.

Netsu came back to Jax and Ludo. "We have ended this list, Ludo, you know what to do now" He said and left.

Minako looked at Kikukiko with her golden eyes and put her hand on her cheek "Don't worry, you will be teached how to use it" She smiled "those guys don't need to know about it" Netsu came to the throne room "Oh, Netsu. Can you go with Grim and Kikukiko to the training grounds and bring katana" Minako asked and Netsu noded, bad news can wait.

Last edited:
"A-Are you guys crazy?! Who are you attacking?!" Vincent appeared right behind them, sneaking up on them once more! He gripped on to his sword, but didn't pull it out. Water went around his boots again, ready to attack anyone who kills. He's too delusional right now...he has no idea what's happening except people from the underworld are attacking yet again!

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax followed Netsu hastily. Meanwhile, Ludo began her patrol, she started by pushing over the demonsicle, smashing it to pieces, she then followed that by turning invisible and wandering around freely, away from prying eyes. This would make her job a lot easier.

Grim nodded to Minako and then holding the arm of the girl he teleported to the training room, he took her to the centre and let her out of her restraints, handing her the weapon the soldiers had confiscated, he then pulled out his rapier and took up a ready stance, "now Kiku..Kikukiko, show me what you know, while we wait for the prince".

Kikukiko favored the bow, not from it looked better, no. She just could use it better, however, she got the dull blade that she bet couldn't even cut butter and took her clunky stance. She knew she knew nothing of the art of sword fighting. She just liked to wish she did. She couldn't observe anyone except that one time. She looked at Grimm's stance once more then his sword. "He probably moves fast and takes his foes down that way," she thought, "Hopefully, he doesn't want me to fight him. I would be tripping over my own feet while I embarrass myself."

Netsu took 4 katanas that he found. One of them was his own, second belonged to old general, who lived in times of the war with demons, third was made for his mother, when they win a war from famous blacksmith and the last one was made by Netsu himself. As he was bored and he was allowed to make it. He took them, as he didn't know, what his mother wanted and he came to Training grounds. "Hey, I'm here" He said "Grim, Why my mother wanted from me to take katanas. He didn't end, as Kean appeard " Prince, your mother will come soon to you. You can watch now their training, also one of those swords will be for this girl" He said to Netsu's mind. Netsu didn't hear everything, He was Homura, but he never held Crimson arrows. "So... Who is this girl?" He asked.

Dead account

While training, two people teleported to the grounds, just like Asta, they were here to train, then they took out katana's "hmm, i think i like my lance better" he thought before going back to slashing random stuff that was meant for training

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim smiled as walmly as he could "I let either your mother or Kean explain" he then turned to Kikukiko, "I picked this weapon out of the two at random, from your reaction I see I made the right choice, I was hoping to pick the weapon you needed the most help from, but if you glance behind me, you will see your bow on the ground with some arrows, if you can reach it, I will switch to bow training, if you don't then we continue with sword. You have 5 tries, if you fail your first try, you may use one of the katanas. Now begin" he said preparing for her advance.

Kikukiko knew that to run straight in would be stupid. Why would he give five tries before then? She also knew that she needed more help with a sword. Should she fail each attempt on purpose? No, she should honestly try. She glanced at the room around her. Nothing. Kikukiko stepped back. It wasn't what most people thought when they thought of making an attempt, but Kikukiko had a plan in mind. She stepped back and acted like she was giving him more room. She used this tactic while playing hide-and-tag, after she was found, which was almost never.

Junmizu looked at the dragon who entered. "Good day," she snapped.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira hesitated unsure of what to say. She seemed pretty mad earlier. "You seemed like you might not like this kingdom. However, those demons aren't going to just forget you. If they've marked you as a victim, then you're safe nowhere until this is over." She sighed and shook her head. "Sorry for being depressing I'll leave now." She hesitated and looked back. " Maybe you should take a walk and think about what has changed?" She opened the door and stepped out. So much about making a friend.

Netsu looked at Grim in silence for a moment "Fine, Kean won't tell me also, we aren't connected well. I will come back soon and maybe I may want to talk with her" He said and took a look at Asta "I wanted talk with you too, don't worry. Nothing special" He said and left, training grounds. He came to throne room, but his mother wasn't here. When He ran around the palace, searching for his mother, He bumped at Kira "Oh, sorry. Are you hurt?" Netsu asked asked.

Meanwhile, Minako felt that last demonic servant died or escape. "I will let them go soon"

The elf, now tensed up, drew his sword out. Water went under his legs, and started to float from the water pushing him upward. "T-Tell me! I'm warning you!" He said to the peopl about to assassinate.

Dead account

Asta left the training grounds to go to the palace, he noticed netsu wasn't there so he went to look for him, just for him to talk to some other person "what did you want to talk about, make it quick" he suddenly said

Netsu said once more "Sorry, I didn't want to bump into you... You are this girl from earlier. In the platze...Kira" He said and then He heard Asta behind him "I wanted to ask you about your opponent, who she was? I need this information to figure out something.

Minako came to the training grounds and watched from the distance.

Dead account

"Well, just some girl with ground powers , i only needed tk make her float and make her dust go away to beat her" Asta responded

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira was lost in thought when she heard somebody talking to her. "Oh don't worry, it's okay." She said waving her hand. "I wasn't paying attention it wasn't your fault." She said trailing off as another boy started talking. Another opponent already? "This is all so tiring," she muttered to herself. "I guess I'll have to start training again." She observed the orange-haired boy. He seemed to have been doing some training of some sort. "Sorry to bother you guys, but is there a training ground around here?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing. Yes, training grounds are over there. I can show you the way" Netsu said and he showed the path to training grounds. Netsu noticed his mother and came to her "I wanted to talk with you..." He started.
"Demons are completely free again, I felt that too" Minako said.
"So you knew about this, The opponents we met were the weaker half of the group. Their Main task was to gather us in Palace"
"How do you know?"
"I can explain right now, let's go Mother. We don't need to tell them. The two of us will be enough"
"No, you stay here" and Minako left in great speed. Netsu didn't say anything, but he didn't want his mother to go alone.

On the City walls appeard 3 demons. Zigen said to the tallest one of them "So, now we will give our souls and power to you" and the tallest one respond "In the name of my lord father, Demon King and My Prince strength. I will kill Mikoto and his Brother Netsu, after that all guest from another country will die" and he drained the souls of the other two, He became even taller and from his back sprouted 6 black wings. On his chest appeard something like faces of his absorbed companions. "I'm First Fang, Hallow"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim watched her carefully, he was considering her tactic and was about to follow through on defending against it when a voice ran through his head, "hiding will not help you, you swore your allegiance, You. Are. MINE." on mine Grim doubled over in agony, then letting out a roar transformed into his true form again, yet this time he was under the control of the Demon King, "assist Hallow, take out the guests and let him deal with Minako and Netsu". Grim grinned evilly and Kikukiko, he summoned a huge black, flaming scythe, an swung it at her sending out a wave of energy that would destroy anything in its path.

Jax stood with Netsu, "what shall we do" he started to say before he saw Grim change, "um, Sir, we have a problem", he said creating ice around his arms and hands creating sharp points. Outside Ludo had spotted Hallow, she turned and started to run towards the palace, but she tripped over and became visible again, she had cut her leg on a jagged rock, and was now hobbling towards the castle.

Kikukiko eyes filled with fear. She flung herself to the side to try to dodge the scythe. "What the! I thought that!" Kikuiko stopped in her sentence due to the fact she could see no real way to reason with him. She got up, shaking. She was so scared right now, but she couldn't run. If she did then others might be in danger. She had to fight him, even if it killed her. She looked at her overgrown butter knife. She would never leave a scratch on him, but wasn't that the point? Did she want to hurt him? Did she have to?

Junmizu went to the spa, not knowing of the second demon attack.