• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms Reboot (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So my goals for my characters include Jax and Ludo being made younger and having to deal with that till it wears off.

Oh and this might mean that the Kikukiko and Grim thing may be sped up do to Grim refusing to transform unless they have done the bonding in fear of loosing control.

Who is ivill? (Just a joke!)
Oh, thank goodness! I'll send Junmuzi to you to kill, Kiku will stay in bed due to the fact she can't leave the bed or she will feel a sharp, throbbing, unceasing pain in her side... She can get out of bed in two days! Faster if there is healing magic involved.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sorry for not responding to the thread, it was my last day of school yesterday and I was at the beach having a get together. I would say that healing magic is a thing.

(Never thought about it. So this how I imagined them)
There is a few big lakes, every one of them surrounded by trees and mountains, it is called Crossed Lands as they are natural borders between kingdoms. In the 'Middle' of the crossed lands is Main gate to underworld. But it is usually well protected by Four Kingdoms Elite soldiers.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Hello, i thought about it, how will we end that arc, because we need something to OFFICIALLY revive the roleplay, even with the posts this rp seems dead to me

Simple, it will end soon and next Arc will start in truth. Clausius will be dead really soon and that may be 'Arc' end... Or not?

Netsu needs to be calmed down and Clausius (Becouse of his serious wounds... Will die slowly)