1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms Reboot (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, May 6, 2019.

1. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

So my goals for my characters include Jax and Ludo being made younger and having to deal with that till it wears off.

Oh and this might mean that the Kikukiko and Grim thing may be sped up do to Grim refusing to transform unless they have done the bonding in fear of loosing control.

Clite of Dragonbow likes this.
  2. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

Good to know. BTW she cannot leave her bed.

3. And my goals are secret (Just becouse I really love secrets).

4. ThePlayfulFox

Do I still have Junmizu? If so, kill her in the attack.

5. ThePlayfulFox

Now my soul will be relieved from her burden... I should of killed her in the first attack...

6. If someone wont post, then attack won't begin...

7. ThePlayfulFox

What will Kikukiko do? Also, she needs more time! I shall stall, for Kikukiko. (My logic has so many holes)

8. If I can be a bit selfish with those stones. You don't need to terrible lose a fight. But, I would prefer from you to lose this stone.

9. ThePlayfulFox

Take the stones! IDK what they do! Just leave my injured character alone! Please! Let no harm come to Kikukiko!
    Junmizu will die, right?

10. KeenKitsune

KeenKitsune Previously >^-^<

Who do you want to lose the stone?

ThePlayfulFox likes this.
  11. The Blood was send to kill anyone that came close @PlayfulFox47.

I want to take those stones, as they are this part of the story 'Nuuu, we failed for ivill and now they will use them' sort of thing... (WARNING :Bad writing was used here)

12. ThePlayfulFox

Who is ivill? (Just a joke!)
    Oh, thank goodness! I'll send Junmuzi to you to kill, Kiku will stay in bed due to the fact she can't leave the bed or she will feel a sharp, throbbing, unceasing pain in her side... She can get out of bed in two days! Faster if there is healing magic involved.

13. Shadow_Pup

Sorry for not responding to the thread, it was my last day of school yesterday and I was at the beach having a get together. I would say that healing magic is a thing.

14. @Shadow_Pup, what kind of weapon have Yotyn, you didn't tell that.

15. Shadow_Pup

Oh um, a war hammer or battle axe, essentially just a large weapon.

16. ThePlayfulFox

Is Junmizu dead yet?
    Also, with the healing magic, her time has been reduced to 12-24 hours of recovery

17. @PlayfulFox47 only you can make a sentence like 'Junmizu noticed blood, that turned into spike and pierced her' or something.

We can't kill someone else character, only char. Creator can.

18. ThePlayfulFox

Understood, I shall kill her in my next post (thank goodness, I never thought I would be rid of her!)

19. Really sorry, I didn't have time to post today (If someone needs me to post or something)

20. KeenKitsune

Quick question, what does the Crossed Lands look like?

21. (Never thought about it. So this how I imagined them)
    There is a few big lakes, every one of them surrounded by trees and mountains, it is called Crossed Lands as they are natural borders between kingdoms. In the 'Middle' of the crossed lands is Main gate to underworld. But it is usually well protected by Four Kingdoms Elite soldiers.

22. KeenKitsune

Thanks, I'll put up my post tommorrow

23. (Gonna post about 2 hours later)
    Power scale
    Netsu<Netsu (Demon)<Clausius (adapting)<Clausius<???

24. Hello everyone
    Just wanted to say Goodnight

25. Hey, just wanted to ask. If Grim (Demon form) is in a bow. Then he can't use it anymore... Or can he?

26. Someone wants to post or.............

27. ThePlayfulFox

I'll post after chores... I kinda have a short break right now, so I was just checking my notifications...

28. Clausius didn't turn into giant or I something wrote bad. @KeenKitsune
    (If yes, then I sorry)

29. KeenKitsune

KeenKitsune Previously &gt;^-^&lt;

Oh, I must've thought of it wrong. Sorry, my brain clearly isn't working right now. I'll go fix it.

30. Shadow_Pup

Grim can only use the form when given permission and when Kikukiko let's it out.

31. Shadow, information is for...? It is Just in case if someone read and didn't cared or something (Im sorry...)

32. Lazy Millenial

Lazy Millenial Previously Hungry Badass

Hello, i thought about it, how will we end that arc, because we need something to OFFICIALLY revive the roleplay, even with the posts this rp seems dead to me

33. Simple, it will end soon and next Arc will start in truth. Clausius will be dead really soon and that may be 'Arc' end... Or not?

Netsu needs to be calmed down and Clausius (Becouse of his serious wounds... Will die slowly)

34. Lazy Millenial

I could have Asta knock out Netsu when he fights Minako or Clausius

35. Lazy Millenial

36. I can't, My post was the last one. :?:'|