1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms Reboot (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, May 6, 2019.

1. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

That's what NPCs mean in RP terms... right? I think so...

2. I just wondered, if Shadow Returns or not(This weekend) ... But okay. I'm gonna make him in the next post.

#42 Clite of Dragonbow, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  3. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

I have some internet, but not sure how much so I will allow Jax and Ludo to be used until after this weekend, but I will try to do Grim, myself.

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  4. Hello! Am I allowed to make a character for this rp?

5. I think that yes, still, @Shadow_Pup needs to accept it (Shadow, if you read this. There is 2 more people on 1 Page that needs your attencion(if you knew about them, then... SORRY))

PlayfulFox47 and Lazy Millenial like this.
  6. Shadow_Pup

7. KeenKitsune

KeenKitsune Previously >^-^<

Yay thanks! I'll try and get my first post up soon.

Clite of Dragonbow likes this.
  8. Man, It's late and I'm kinda tired with that long posts....So if it isn't perfect, then I apologize

9. Character Template:
    Name:
    Vincent "Vinny" Rivera
    Title: The Water Noble
    Age: 41 (Elves usually appear as a 20 year old at 50, and live 350 years on average)
    Physical Appearence: Vinny is a 5'4, bright skinned, charming elf with deep blue eyes. He has a thin body, and is underweight.
    Outfit: Vinny wears a somewhat formal button-up white shirt with a bow tie, along with black dress pants and glasses. He always dresses to not just impress, but to show off his elegance in battle.
    Species: Elf
    Personality: Vinny is not arrogant, but kind when it comes to mannars. He's very lawful and obeys rules commonly, even if he doesn't agree to them. He is usually willing to help anyone unless they obey the rules of the underworld, though he makes decisions quickly and may change his emotion or choice of action commonly.
    Kingdom Appearence: None, though he does appreciate (and live in) the kingdom of Draconi.
    Backstory: Vinny left his elven tribe a long time ago to study in aquatics. He found out when he was only a young boy that he is exceptionally talented at fighting and water bending. He found a rapier that apparently was magical, and was a catalyst for his water bending. Now he can lift a great amount of water. He works in Draconi Kingdom as a high prestige knight. He hopefully continues his job...

#49 Jekis, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  10. Shadow_Pup

11. @KeenKitsune who do you mean with, dual-colored male and People... I'm not fast enough for your posts (I post for 5 characters...3 NPC) I was just tired...

12. KeenKitsune

KeenKitsune Previously >^-^<

Oops, I was referring to his hair, I deleted that though after reading through my post again.

13. hmmmm...

Should Vinny help the collapsed person?

Edit: Perhaps spilling the slightest amount of water to him to show that he's there.

#53 Jekis, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
  14. Jeasus, midnight and being tired don't help with long posts... I hope that I didn't forget anything. (Goodnight)

15. gn, but, Is my character dead?! The frick?!

16. PlayfulFox47

@Jekis No, you were saved last minute.

17. Ah. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I got up at 6:30 AM after staying up until midnight. I cannot comprehend anything.

18. Don't worry... I have now 00:26 am... Also, sorry if for someone it was too fast... I just planned this post later, but I had problems in the making etc... Nobody fault... And I hope that I didn't destroy anything (And somehow... I can't reach my bed)

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  19. You got this. A day is ahead of you once you sleep. Be motivated. Sleep

My child

20. PlayfulFox47

Nope! I'm actually happy this fight was over so soon, it means I don't have to have Kiku move at a snail's pace. Also, Jun can't really fight anyone unless she had to defend herself

21. wait...what happened?

22. Name: Filo Thorne
    Title: The Volcano Sorcerer
    Physical Appearance: Long, blonde hair with red eyes, pale skin, and small fangs. Small bat wings are shown out of the back of her dress. She's less than 5 feet tall.
    Outfit: Has a red, short dress and long gloves with a flame on it. white leggings, and black, girly shoes.
    Species: Humanoid Yo-Kai (Bat)
    Personality: Filo is small, cute, and outgoing, though she is somewhat arrogant when people challenge her power. She gets ticked off when someone underestimates her power, and also gets angry at people saying how cute she is. She does like getting stuff like piggy-back rides or stuff like that.
    Kingdom Appearance: None.
    Backstory: Filo was born in an underground volcano. Once the volcano died, she was released into the world, containing its "soul." She is not powerful as the volcano, but possessed power like it. She can simply release a strand of lava from her finger at will. She's a worthy opponent, but didn't want to be deemed as evil, so she hid in the same cave she was in practicing her power. Only recently she has got out into the new world, ready to take on its challenges.

23. @Jekis.... Battle is... Kinda over... Also, I would like to gather everyone in the festival now... I mean... Minako wants...

24. B-But... @Lazy guy who loves to eat put a lance on his head and then just stopped!

25. Hm... This RP Discussion has escalated a lot this weekend. I'll just try and get my post up.

26. @PlayfulFox47, don't worry. Everyone in deep of their soul wants to kill Junmizu. We can always send demon at her, when she leaves palace for some Reason >=)

27. Also, is my other character approved?

28. PlayfulFox47

THANK YOU!!! No really, I've never hated my own character so much! Such a shame too, I really like that name.

29. Whispers (@Shadow_Pup, you made 2 the same posts by accident)

30. PlayfulFox47

31. I know, it was accident. I wanted to write more. But my friend needed my help and I clicked to post

(Changed in fast mode)

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  32. @Jekis , Kean and Netsu aren't the same person. Also, He is trying to get your help with Grim.
    (just saying, as maybe I don't understand something)

33. Oh, I must've read it wrong, sorry! Is that any better?

#74 Jekis, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  34. Can someone tell me.... What a plan we have to beat Grim...
    freeze him, cut his limbs, He will regain them... Somehow... I think... Maybe

35. PlayfulFox47

Umm, you might want to talk to @Shadow_Pup about that plan... I was thinking maybe breaking bones, but if Shadow_pup says he can do that then let's do it? (That seems a little extreme)

36. Shadow_Pup

Sorry for not responding, I have been working on another RP, will think about it now.

37. Shadow_Pup

My plan is that of causing either head trauma, or reminding Grim of who he has become, instead of who he was. I will respond now to move on the conflict.

38. So everyone, you need to give Grim a flashback to his trueeee self.... You can do itt...

39. But I dOn'T KnOW GriM.!