• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms Reboot (Discussion)

Character Template:
Name:
Vincent "Vinny" Rivera
Title: The Water Noble
Age: 41 (Elves usually appear as a 20 year old at 50, and live 350 years on average)
Physical Appearence: Vinny is a 5'4, bright skinned, charming elf with deep blue eyes. He has a thin body, and is underweight.
Outfit: Vinny wears a somewhat formal button-up white shirt with a bow tie, along with black dress pants and glasses. He always dresses to not just impress, but to show off his elegance in battle.
Species: Elf
Personality: Vinny is not arrogant, but kind when it comes to mannars. He's very lawful and obeys rules commonly, even if he doesn't agree to them. He is usually willing to help anyone unless they obey the rules of the underworld, though he makes decisions quickly and may change his emotion or choice of action commonly.
Kingdom Appearence: None, though he does appreciate (and live in) the kingdom of Draconi.
Backstory: Vinny left his elven tribe a long time ago to study in aquatics. He found out when he was only a young boy that he is exceptionally talented at fighting and water bending. He found a rapier that apparently was magical, and was a catalyst for his water bending. Now he can lift a great amount of water. He works in Draconi Kingdom as a high prestige knight. He hopefully continues his job...

Last edited:
hmmmm...

Should Vinny help the collapsed person?

Edit: Perhaps spilling the slightest amount of water to him to show that he's there.

Last edited:
Don't worry... I have now 00:26 am... Also, sorry if for someone it was too fast... I just planned this post later, but I had problems in the making etc... Nobody fault... And I hope that I didn't destroy anything (And somehow... I can't reach my bed)

Name: Filo Thorne
Title: The Volcano Sorcerer
Physical Appearance: Long, blonde hair with red eyes, pale skin, and small fangs. Small bat wings are shown out of the back of her dress. She's less than 5 feet tall.
Outfit: Has a red, short dress and long gloves with a flame on it. white leggings, and black, girly shoes.
Species: Humanoid Yo-Kai (Bat)
Personality: Filo is small, cute, and outgoing, though she is somewhat arrogant when people challenge her power. She gets ticked off when someone underestimates her power, and also gets angry at people saying how cute she is. She does like getting stuff like piggy-back rides or stuff like that.
Kingdom Appearance: None.
Backstory: Filo was born in an underground volcano. Once the volcano died, she was released into the world, containing its "soul." She is not powerful as the volcano, but possessed power like it. She can simply release a strand of lava from her finger at will. She's a worthy opponent, but didn't want to be deemed as evil, so she hid in the same cave she was in practicing her power. Only recently she has got out into the new world, ready to take on its challenges.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
My plan is that of causing either head trauma, or reminding Grim of who he has become, instead of who he was. I will respond now to move on the conflict.